Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok hotspots  (Read 3485 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

going back to Thailand next week and back to Bangkok for a few days. Apart from Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza,. are there other "fun hot spots" in Bangkok worth checking out?

I will do TF and other things again but wondered if there are other similar hot spots to go to? thanks in advance guys.

Offline southcoastpunter

ok done a little bit more research and it seems that there is also Patpong and Soi Twilight - but soi Twilight is apparently known as being a "gay area".

can anyone confirm please? I am only going to have 3 days on my own so want to make the most of them. Enjoyed soi cowboy and nana plaza before so can always go back but wanted to explore someone new. 

Offline Stickitin

Patpong has a few places, smaller than nana and cowboy but ok for something different. Not been since pandemic though so not sure if back to full action.

Online METEOR

I thought Patpong was more for locals?
I've not been so couldn't say for sure

Offline jimb3

I would recomend a visit to Tulip massage. Best service by far, they don't even bother with the pretense of a massage its full service from the get go.

Offline Birdhunter

SUKHUMVIT  soi 11 some lively  bars and soi 8

Offline Stickitin

I thought Patpong was more for locals?
I've not been so couldn't say for sure

Not particularly.

Offline Stickitin

SUKHUMVIT  soi 11 some lively  bars and soi 8

Also Soi 7 with wood bar and Annie’s etc

Offline Cappadonna

Soi 22 for the massage shops. And yes Tulips is a must visit.

Offline Doormatt

Avoid patpong.its a ghost town.
Off Sukhumvit soi 22 massage, soi 7  Blow job bars , thermae bar under hotel crammed with freelancers.
I prefer nana to soi cowboy.
Many freelancers on soi 4 just walk up and down.

Offline southcoastpunter

thanks Guys - some good info.

Offline Steely Dan

I took a risk on a tuk-tuk near Nana plaza that took me to a soapy massage place 10 minutes away.  Didn't know where the hell I was, but not far.  Might have been my favourite 2 hours in the land of smiles. Crazy body on body, then great sex.  Was a short walk back to Sukhumvit.  Do consider a soapy massage.

Offline Dogfather

You won't be stuck for choices SCP.

Sukhumvit 24 Alley for Orient + Mango + EZ + Pink + 102 + Addict
Sukhumvit 24/1 for Candy + AllStars + CanCan + SuperPremium + LoveLove + Boss + Oil + Cherry + Angel + Lucula
Soi 33 for Heras + Dozo + New + Dream Heaven + Love Teen + Daisy Dream
Ratchadaphisek Rd for Poseidon + Emmanuelle + Hi-Class + VIP + Alaina + Merci + Maria
Soi Thaniya at night for just browsing

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Star of Light in Patpong would be worth a visit. Admittedly 2018 but I was sorted out with a BJ early afternoon by the Manageress who was just opening up and asked me what I wanted so I told her.
Not been at night admittedly but plan to on my next visit later this year.

Offline Steely Dan

This website has a guide to some of the soapies on Ratchadaphisek Rd that Dogfather mentions. 
External Link/Members Only

Offline Doormatt

Star of Light in Patpong would be worth a visit. Admittedly 2018 but I was sorted out with a BJ early afternoon by the Manageress who was just opening up and asked me what I wanted so I told her.
Not been at night admittedly but plan to on my next visit later this year.

Seriously... Don't bother unless you are staying nearby.
I reckon 75‰ of businesses have shut due to COVID. Nightmarket empty. Was very sad to see.
Won't comment again on this. Each to their own, but if you have a few short nights ,don't waste your time.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 01:43:59 pm by Doormatt »

Offline southcoastpunter

Thanks again guys.
In Bangkok now and enjoying it - but even in the month I have been away, I have noticed an increase in prices being asked for. You can negotiate down still but a month ago. Standard ST was 2000 ( a few 2500) now 2500 or 3000 has become the normal starting point. One from Thaifriendly even asked for 7000 ST and wouldn't negotiate at all. Needless to say I did not see her.
Did a soapy from soi cowboy - maybe same place as about  10 mins in a tuk tuk. Yes it was fun but done now!
Lots more fun to be had!

Offline randalf

ok done a little bit more research and it seems that there is also Patpong and Soi Twilight - but soi Twilight is apparently known as being a "gay area".

I'm not even sure if soy Twilight even exists now. Last time I was there it looked like a building site and a small number of the bars and clubs had relocated to the Patpong area

Offline thimble29

Hijacking this thread slightly, is there a good time to go? I know most places say rainy season is May-October, so does that mean it's quieter because the weather is bad or is it busier because it's cheaper or?

Thanks