Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please ?  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Joball87

I know these type of posts can annoy some but I've had a quick look through the NE discussions and can't find much yet so I'm not completely lazy!

I'm up in Newcastle for some days in a couple of weeks and wondered if any FS SP recs for ideally British, max size 10, less than 30 age. Don't mind in / out or agency/indy. I hear there are some great options but I haven't found many yet !

Offline ProfessorYaffle

My full "best girls in the NE" list and a list of all the agencies in the region can be found here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302081.msg3771081#msg3771081

Based on your preferences I'd suggest one of these girls:

Alexandra
External Link/Members Only

Amelie Parker

Ariana

Eliza

Freya Le Roux

Irish Beauty

Kendall Piper

Lacey Amour

Leah Rose

Little April

Mia

Nicolette

Pippa

Porscha

I'd say that Ariana, Eliza, Mia, and Nicolette are the hottest tickets in town at the moment.

Offline g510

I would recommend Eliza Nicolette Freya Le Roux and Porscha but it depends on what sort of service you are after.

Offline nerascal

Everyone has to see Nicolette at least once. It's an experience

Offline Joball87

Thanks everyone, really helpful will take a look. If any of you ever venture towards the west midlands I know a lot about the offerings there and can return the favour / or check some of my reviews on here.

Offline Scousemouse

Great info, thanks I am up in the Tyne area once a week

Offline Scousemouse

This lady looks perfect, I love tall women.....

Offline Joball87

Pretty much a useless message but just another thanks for the info and to add I failed to secure a booking with anyone including agency's and therefore no review to add for my visit. It was a wet and cold day so maybe everyone was booked or couldn't be bothered. Didn't seem that many available of any description but hopefully next time, its a fine city.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Pretty much a useless message but just another thanks for the info and to add I failed to secure a booking with anyone including agency's and therefore no review to add for my visit. It was a wet and cold day so maybe everyone was booked or couldn't be bothered. Didn't seem that many available of any description but hopefully next time, its a fine city.
Thanks for the update, better luck next time.

Offline Snipper

You are not the only one struggling to make a booking.  I recently looked through AW and various agency websites. Of the 7 SPs who took my fancy, only 1 was working on the day when I had spare time and she was as good as fully booked, so I gave up. Very disappointing as my punting opportunities are very limited at the moment.