Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySally69 : Belfast  (Read 3915 times)

12 review(s) for Sexysally2018 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline HairyDog

So after seeing the positive reviews here I dropped Sal a note through AW and she confirmed she would be free at my preferred date and time so booking was confirmed. This was a few weeks ago when she was visiting Belfast.

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Booking was 1hr @£100

Location was lovely hotel in the Cathedral  quarter, easy parking, so when I parked  I rang and was given the floor and room number, made my way up to the room with no issues. When I entered I was greeted by Sal in some lovely lingerie and a hug and plenty of kissing. Paper work sorted. What a sexy and friendly lady Sal is. On arrival straight into some kissing and cuddling I was offered a shower which I declined as I had just showered before calling over. So over to the bed with some kissing and cuddling. I did my best to return all the attention that Sal lavished on me, I wanted to make sure she enjoyed it as much as I did, from the way she reacted she was enjoying everything.

Started with some lovely sensual touching and kissing and onto plenty of reverse oral and a little play with a vibrator and after she came she took over a little bit, I don’t mind that, and we started with her on top and she cam again, then tried a few other positions and a little break with more oral and finally finished in the doggie. Had a few minutes left which were spent cuddling and chit chatting, very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.

At the end a shower was offered which I took, followed by a last goodnight kiss and cuddle. I'll certainly be back, such as fantastic sexy lady.

Offline sim0256

Can fully endorse all of the above.

Offline conno7777

Agree with the review. Unfortunately have not been able to set up a meet since my review of her, days and times just don't allign

Offline Roman77

Tried to arrange a meet with Sally on a few occasions with no success. Find communications a little hit or miss. Maybe sometime....

Offline Chris588710

Roman77 I've found the same. One meeting cancelled then no reply a lot of the time

Offline 20jay

... be surprised or not i also was never able to set up meeting .. so I gave up on that tart. :unknown:

Offline sim0256

Strange how some guys can get a first meeting without much hassle and others struggle to get even a reply never mind a firm appointment day/time.

Could it be the attitude shown on this site  by some towards the WG's .  Just saying!

There now that should set the replies alive    :scare:

Offline Peken

I haven’t been there yet, but hopefully I will.

Offline Belfastpunt69

Seen her twice, she texted on two occasions to let me know she was in Belfast and I acknowledged her texts, even when I tried arranging an appointment it was difficult and never happened so I don't think it's to do with attitude.

Offline sim0256

I will agree , that with Sally, comms can be erratic . When she is not actually in town , ie. not working, she does not always reply promptly, For me she has never left a message unanswered but on occasions I've had to wait for a reply somtimes several days but like I say not when she is town.

Offline HairyDog

Contatcted via AW about 3 days before she came to Belfast and asked if we could meet on one of two dates with a time, she came back about a day later with a date and time. After that I contacted her about two days before our meeting and we exchanged tel numbers, after that I txted her the afternoon of the appointment to check everything was still ok, she responded quite quickly. After that I phoned her when I arrived and parked up and she gave me her room number and the rest is history.

Offline sim0256

Hairydog your experience seems to tally with my own and again underlines the question why some of us can get a date/time without much trouble while others seem not able to get ,sometimes , even a response.  I am surprised that difference in responses has raised so little discussion on a local level.
I will admit that I on occasions I have experienced the no reply  by WG's to calls, text and on rare emails.

Any punters care to comment on a general level not just with Sally.

Offline HairyDog

Well I am not one for doing last minute, I need to plan ahead, so I always give plenty of notice.