Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikitta - Angel Lodge - Kirkby  (Read 1411 times)

Offline anonymouse72

Nikitta Angel Lodge - Kirkby

£50 for 30 minutes.

@AngelLodge1on Twitter
01515 463264

Unit on the industrial estate. Can be quite busy in the area during the week but this was a weekend evening so no issues as the area was deserted.

I called about 30 minutes before and was advised that Nikitta and Michelle were both available. Told the maid I'd like to see Michelle and would be there in half hour. No issues she said so I headed on over.  On arrival it turned out Michelle had just left but Nikitta would be free shortly. Well I was already there and had full balls so thought what the fuck even though I knew nothing about Nikitta.

Feeling slightly pissed off I waited and shortly afterwards Nikitta came in. Straight away I wasn't overly attracted to her even though she's pretty enough. Quite tall with a slim and athletic figure and small boobs. Not really my type but I was there and thought I'd make the most of it. I was asked to lie down and thought perhaps a massage would get me going but no she went to apply a condom straight onto my soft cock. Not a great start but she gradually brought him to attention and we switched to 69. No issues here, tasty enough pussy and a nice handful of firm arse.
Switched to her on top and a bit of missionary but I really wasn't feeling it and was still narked about not seeing Michelle. As a consequence I was going a bit soft so switched to another covered blow job which brought the old fella back to life. My thoughts were already switching to food and beer so I allowed Nikitta to finish me off by hand.

Can't really fault Nikitta as she did try although going straight to BJ on a soft cock was weird. Guess it's not her fault Michelle left early and I didn't really fancy her. Neutral seems fair and others who fancy her more may well have a better time. No kissing at all was another bummer and didn't help my mood.

Offline Resources3xx

Just been to see Nikita. I totally agree with your review. Wasn’t bad wasn’t good, it was just nothing. Instantly forgettable. Also didn’t find her attractive either. I think with a lot of make up she could be ok but that wasn’t the case

If u r  ever up these ends again I would defo recommend the girl u wanted to see (Michelle) I’ve done a review on her, I’m surprised I’m the only one. I thing she’s brilliant. Amazing body if you like them slim. Outstanding service too. U can finger her ass and she’ll lick your.

Chavy and a bit scatty but who gives a fuck, youre not going to introduce her to your ma
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 03:39:19 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline anonymouse72

Thanks. Yeah Michelle definitely remains of interest.