Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Australia from Brisbane to Perth - Expensive compared to UK  (Read 1466 times)

Online advent2016

I was last in Australia in the 1990s and maybe this is through rose-tinted spectacles that the availability of paid sex was cheap and plentiful. This time December 2022 until now and I've had less access to punt, but it seems absolute mad pricing. Maybe I've used the wrong places. I've mostly used punterplanet (not a patch on UKP) and newspapers like the Courier in EA

The best was External Link/Members Only, although this site like VS in UK there is an awful lot of B&S, calling the same cell a different SP was provided, scams.
Prices - I've been quoted from $1000AU per hour on the East Coast around Brisbane down to a more reasonable $200AU an hour around Perth.

As a stranger in a strange land it's not so obvious which areas are the ones to avoid (Apparently I stuck out like a sore thumb as a tourist)
I was staying near Carine that seems mostly nice and safe, lot of Ex-pats, friendly civvy ladies as well. 

If there is a next time, I want to be better prepared.

Offline kilrath1

No rose tinted glasses.

I lived in Perth in the 90s and the prices were half what they were in the UK. Even "Playboy Centrefold", who was top dollar, was only $200 and hour! On my recent visits it is reversed, with prices double what they are in the UK. Ludicrous. But people seems to pay for it, so they ain't coming down.