Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ilona FS Massage - Belfast  (Read 1505 times)

Offline ardsman99

I have had a few days to think about the rating of this review and was close to going Neutral but I think unfortunately it was a Negative.

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Fairly easy. First contact was via text message and then a call was required to make and confirm booking. On the call the service was upped from massage to FS. This was 30 quid extra.

Location- Very nice apartment in St Anne's Square area. Fairly busy place but didn't really feel like anyone was taking heed. Was given the number to buzz and let in very promptly.

Ilona- This is the first negative mark. Ilona is a very nice person, no issues at all with her attitude and her english is excellent. Unfortunately her photos are either severely photoshopped or taken a long time ago or both. Facially she is ok but her body is nothing like the photos. I am nothing to write home about but her gut was bigger than mine. This was a major turn off. I didn't think about walking until about half way through and wished I had.

Meet- Ilona was standing behind the door which was already opened when I arrived at the apartment door. Was led into a room and almost immediately asked for the agreed fee. Away she went to put it in a safe place. When she came back shower was offered and accepted.
Little bit of small chat and then asked to lie on the bed and off came the bra. Lay down on the bed face first and asked for massage first, she seemed to want it the other way round, FS followed by massage but I didn't.
Massage started and it was terrible, just sat on side of the bed rubbed my back half hearted except for one bit were she dug her elbow into my spine and pressed down hard moving up and down. It was just painful and was even worse the next day. Anyhows the service was actually meant to be B2B massage and FS. B2B last literally 14 seconds and I was asked to turn for "main action" in her words.
All services were covered but she had said this on the phone.
Started with a lacklustre BJ followed by an equally lacklustre CG position. Her dirty chat was probably the best bit. After a bit I came as I was horny hence the late appointment. By this stage though my eyes were closed and I was just wanting to get to the end. To be fair she was happy to fill the full time of 60 mins and so asked me to turn to continue with a massage. Again no B2B and after 5 mins asked to turn over for a HE. To her credit she gave it dixey as I was taking a while to cum again. I closed my eyes again and thought of happier times and eventually came. She cleaned me up, offered a shower and I was out of there.

Overall- Ilona is a nice girl, speaks well, not a complete clock watcher, apartment was nice and does have some good dirty chat. However the whole experience was not great, the photos are very misleading, the service is mechanical and definitely feels like a transaction (which I understand it is but you don't to feel that way at the time) Definitely would not return.

60 mins £120 plus £30 for FS and B2B (all 14 seconds of it). Was there about 65mins in total including 2 showers.

Offline Belfastpunt69

I'm gutted for you. I had looked at her and thought maybe worth a punt so glad there's a review up.
I was looking at the pictures closely after you said they are obviously photoshopped and looking at the last one on her profile it definitely looks a bit dubious.

Offline Peken

Get a negative reply on there, look at all the positive ratings - all the lies and bullshit and people getting stung.