Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Frida - Belfast  (Read 3438 times)

Offline fonk-vio

External Link/Members Only

Price was £100 for 30 minutes.

Comms were straight forward with text messages exchanged before booking.

Location was in a apartment block near the Ulster Hall and one I've never visited before.

As for Frida she is definitely the girl in the photo on EI and I'd say she is more attractive in real life imo. She has lovely fake titties and a lovely big surprise for you.

When my tokens were exchanged i was offered a shower which I declined as I came straight from home and showered there. Frida the started to caress me, lovely strokes of the wee man through my jeans to help me get in the mood. She helped me undress and I couldn't keep my hands off her in return.
 We jumped onto the bed where Frida went down on me and gave good deep throat owo while also paying attention to my balls. Frida is very active and it wasn't long before we were in a 69 having a great time. Frida seemed to really enjoy attention bring paid to her si if this is your thing I'd recommend.

On with a jonny and I had Frida from behind then cowgirl before a helping hand to finish on her body.

Shower offered again then a kiss goodbye.

All in all for 100 notes I was happy.

Offline fonk-vio

I forgot to add that this took place just before Christmas and Frida had taken down her ad before I could review on here. I didn't want to review with no link as I think that would have been confusing.

Offline shemaleluv86

Thanks for the review.  She sounds pretty good, will keep an eye out for her.

How does she look?  And does she have a nice cock?

Offline fonk-vio

Thanks for the review.  She sounds pretty good, will keep an eye out for her.

How does she look?  And does she have a nice cock?

I found her very attractive and she had a lovely big hard cock  :D