Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-Ladyboy-Winda - Canterbury  (Read 8625 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6774811) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7325367) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not quite my first TS experience but definitely my first TS Punt.

TLDR:  Agree with previous reviews that Winda is very passable as a female.  I very much like 'chick with a dick' as opposed to 'bloke in a dress' when it comes to TS so I am very picky so was well prepared to walk, but once I saw her I was keen to stay.  That's not a dig at anyone else ; just a preface of what I look for which will make the review make more sense.

Price(s): £80 for 30 mins, £120 for 60 minutes.  £20 extra for owo with cim, and £20 extra for her to cum.  I went for 60 mins with all extras.

Logistics: Has a maid who is shit at their job. Basically copy and pastes stock replies and if you ask anything specific they literally refer you to a previous message that doesnt answer it or just stops replying. 

100% know its a maid because I asked Winda because during the punt why her phone pinged every two minutes.  Literally every two minutes, coz she told me it does that until she checks the message which she didnt do, and yeah comically her phone pinged every two minutes.  In hindsight I reckon it's more likely a way of her keeping track of time during the session.

Claims easy parking close by but there isn't.  There's a few guest spaces but I know from working they are always full outside of controlled hours, and the nearest other parking is Sainsburys which is a good 15 min walk in the rain.  I ended up parking in a random council buildings car park as the gates were open and just risked it being a weekend that no one was checking.

The final text says 'first building' but based on the location [and all the new builds] that could have referred to 2 or 3 buildings and I didnt like that I had to work out that being on the 3rd floor I was looking for what turned out to be the only building with more than 2 floors.  Some might say I'm being picky but it's poor form to be having to play detective work walking around a residential area in the rain when they could just fucking reply with a building name/number.

Location: 3rd floor of a residential new build near Sainsburys heading out of town. Flat and bed were very nice, but shower was broken with water not draining.

Looks: Very passable as a female and that's what i was looking for. small but pert bum, bolt ons of the soft variety which i did like a lot and she let you play with a lot.  Small thin dick which wouldnt really go hard despite our attempts. Some acne and slightly strong jaw, but accent and everything else was extremely feminine.

Attitude & Service:

Like Dan Driver3's review I won't go into details but we both left very happy.  :thumbsup:

She's a special girl so treat her well lads!  :thumbsup:

A gentleman doesnt ask and a lady doesnt tell so what happened next was just between us :thumbsup:

Only In Canterbury a short time so catch her whilst you can! :thumbsup:

..........  :lol: Nah jus kiddin  :lol: :D

I knew from previous reviews here she is strictly passive and needs to be told a little bit what to do or she'll take over and found this all correct.

I had paid extra for her to cum but everything i did with her was 'too rough' apparently so she ended up doing it herself which involved jackhammering her cock with her hand for five minutes very roughly until not very much came out.  Wouldn't pay extra for that again.

Great blowjob technique and very soft tongue, quite a bit of DFK altho i had to keep asking her for tongue and not to turn away too much.

like all Thais her ass was SHO SHMALL and apparently I'm very big.  In fact the compliments kept coming about me but at a certain point it started to sound fake and OTT.

I banged her missionary doggy and spoon the first time and she took a hard pounding like a champ.  top marks there.

quite a bit of the peter griffin teeth sucking noises as well as the OTT ooohs and aaahhs that personally i dont like.  if she hadnt of had such a feminine voice this def would have steered the review towards a neutral from me.

cum hard in spooning posish and she was attentive in cleaning me up. Shit massage with massage oil inbetween. Just runs her hands over you. I don't care tho im not there for a massage.

Round 2 was insitigated by her with lots of hand action but i made her start sucking as she was very good at this.  She jumped on top and for me her in cowgirl was the highlight, such a sight to see and great technique, i popped pretty quick the second time which isnt always for sure with little CoMo.

Asked to take a shower as I had well over 20 minutes left on the clock to go and was covered in oil from the massage, but when I came out the shower she was really pissed off that I actually took a shower.  She said something along the lines of just thinking I meant I would do a sink-wash.  But I was covered in lube and massage oil and had time and had asked. 

Add to this she clearly looked pissed off I wasnt leaving, still with 10 minutes on the clock bytheby, and now I was pissed off.  So I took my time getting dressed and left. As I had parked so close and the building was on my way home I saw what was clearly the next punter walking up to the building looking at phone and also trying to figure out which building. This was maybe 1-2 minutes before my time would have ended, so deffo a back-to-back conveyor belt.  I WAS SO TEMPTED TO DROP THE WINDOW DOWN and shout "oi oi m8, its that building there, GIVER HER ONE FROM ME!" and drive off.  but i was in the company car.

Conclusion:

For my first proper pukka TS punt I left happy with the deed done if a little downbeaten by the service and attitude at the very end as well as the shit logistics letting the overall experience down from a 10/10 to a 8.5/10.

Would I return? Yes but I wouldnt bother to pay extra for her to cum and also might bring a dictionary explaining what 'taking a shower' means in English/Thai.

Offline CockMonster

Forgot to say in the review that the pics are deffo representative, altho could do with a few more.  Her body is probably a bit skinnier than in the pics also.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Excalibur

Thanks for the review CM.  She was on my HL but been demoted based on the above. 

Offline CockMonster

Thanks for the review CM.  She was on my HL but been demoted based on the above.

Welcome  :hi:

Offline CockMonster

Also wanted to add something that came to mind; I always bring my own condoms after a couple of occasions when SPs either had none, text me asking to buy on the way  :dash: , or had dunlop tyre strength basic ones.  Also I think I have a little bit of a latex allergy.

Winda said that she really liked the brand of condoms I brought and could she keep them.  Not the first time such a cheeky request with a SP, at the prices they charge I'm afraid it's a no from CoMo, you can afford to buy your own...

But at the end she very unsubtly kept moving them across the bed and away from me eventually onto the dresser, in an attempt to nick the two boxes [one unopened and one relatively fresh pack].  £20 worth of jonnies may not seem much to some, but on principle that was just an attempt at theft and now I remember it I don't think I'd visit again.   :angry:

Offline DildoMeLee

Weird, I've added her to the HL based on this lol

Good job CM  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 09:13:28 am by DildoMeLee »

Offline CockMonster

Weird, I've added her to the HL based on this lol

Good job CM  :drinks:

My pleasure  :hi:

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

New profile posted here for info and new searchers

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

External Link/Members Only

New profile posted here for info and new searchers

Thanks I've just been trying to work that out myself.