Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cece_Stone_xXx - Glasgow  (Read 4273 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4760521) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MatchOTD

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1st TS review and only my second experience with a TS
Meeting was a couple of weeks ago while Cece was touring in Glasgow and was really pretty great all in, eye opening for me at any rate.

1 hour - £160.

Emailed in the morning not really expecting much out of it but reply was really quick and booking made via text for later in the afternoon. Simple.
Location - air bnb type flat in the west end, surprisingly easy parking. Nice flat, discreet enough so no issues. Text on arrival and quick call to be directed up the close to the right flat.

Greeted at the door by Cece who looked spectacular. Pics give a good indication, quite a slight girl and very attractive and feminine. If you didn’t know then you wouldn’t guess I’d think.
Was really friendly and good chat, paperwork done and quick shower before into the action. Pretty new to this but she was great with me. Fantastic athletic body with a great cock and balls, fake tits (and arse I think) obviously but really really sexy. Bulk of the time was me giving oral which is what I was looking for, this was amazing and surprised myself how much I enjoyed it. CIM at my request before we moved on. Doggy then her on top to finish me off. The sight of her cock bouncing about as I popped in the bag was awesome. Nice chat and a quick shower before I hit the road.

Really glad I bit the bullet and decided to branch out a bit from my comfort zone. Would definitely see again if she’s back up this way and can highly recommend for any nervous first timers.

Offline shemaleluv86

Been meaning to visit her for a while.  From your review she seems okay, nothing special but it's enough to trust she's going to be professional.  Cheers for the review.

Offline Kornam68

I've always fancied trying some mutual cock fun, maybe one day  :P

Offline MatchOTD

I've always fancied trying some mutual cock fun, maybe one day  :P

Thought I’d bottle it but took the plunge and really glad I did. I get it’s not for everyone but life’s too short, I’d say give it a bash!