Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheIslandBarbie Post Op - Dudley  (Read 3978 times)

7 review(s) for ExoticGlamourx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline turnthepage

External Link/Members Only

Price - £160 P/HH

Location - Hotel in Dudley, no issues with staff straight to the room.

Comms - All done by text, quick enough replies.

Girl
- Pictures are very accurate, not for everyone but I think she's fit as fuck.

Service - Not the best but not the worst, did get uninterested vibes from her but overall she was friendly and responsive to my requests.

Meet - Paperwork out the way and she handed me a towel to shower with, returned to her lying on the bed so I joined her and got to work on those huge tits. Few minutes of that and she started OWO, 100% the best head I've ever received could've happily lay there the whole half hour. Was close to blowing the load so rubbered up and put her in doggy now I'm not normally a fan of fake arses but hers was great, huge but soft with a nice amount of jiggle. I came after a few minutes. She threw me some wipes to clean up and we had a little chat before I left.

Summary - Had fun but overall the meet was overpriced.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

£160 for 30 minutes? Wow just wow, I’d never pay that, those prices are obscene 

Offline Dudleypunter

Had no idea they were post op… and also very pricey

Offline shed

Totally agree. Don't understand why anyone is willing to pay  £5 plus per minute  :unknown:

Offline turnthepage

Totally agree. Don't understand why anyone is willing to pay  £5 plus per minute  :unknown:
Well I mean everybody's financial situation is different and their punting budget will reflect that. Don't quite understand why some people here can't grasp that one mans expensive punt is another mans cheap punt. £160 for half an hour is about my personal max but there's lads in London paying £1000+ on the hour and good for them. At the end of the day its all relative. 

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Well I mean everybody's financial situation is different and their punting budget will reflect that. Don't quite understand why some people here can't grasp that one mans expensive punt is another mans cheap punt. £160 for half an hour is about my personal max but there's lads in London paying £1000+ on the hour and good for them. At the end of the day its all relative.

It’s relative to the area where you’re punting.

Offline turnthepage

It’s relative to the area where you’re punting.
Only slightly. Someone's personal financial situation is a much more important factor when its comes to what price they're willing to pay for a service.

Offline Dudleypunter

She has seemed to have taken that advice as now in London 30mins is £300  :bomb:

Offline bbois77

Shafted for gas, electricity, food, interest rates and now actually being truly shafted AND  paying through the nose for it!

Hope their phone remains dusty from one week to the next :hi: