Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pilau Penang Malaysia November 2022  (Read 1601 times)

Online Asianfcuker

As there has not been any new postsin regards to ****** since 2019, I thought I would start a new thread.

I have been using ******* for many years, before I was registered on this sight.  What I found in my first few day was not good as so many places of leisure have been closed down by the authorities, they are Paris Hotel opposite Times Square Jalan Dato Keromat, Soo Chow Hotel & 2 other's in a yarded area just of Jalan Penang, all locked & chained up.  I tried Hock Hun Hotel who always had a good selection of some 16 girls from mid 20's girls up to grannies & some 20ish rooms. Alas today there was only 4 oldish women (Aunties) the youngest being at a quick look 40+.

I have not tried the health place on Jalan Penang as yet Shinjuku Fitness Centre was named (Thye Wan) but did get accosted by 2 girls outside Lotus 72. I girl/TS I'm not sure which as she has a quite tall with a long neck & strange look about her, but does show of her tits, she acts as the rep trying to get customers in. The other girl was very pushy with arm around me & kept asking me to buy her a coke, but I'm not sure if it was the missing / black front tooth that put me off, I may try her another time as I was showing a gent around who had only just arrived.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

AF
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 07:52:52 am by Iloveoral »

Online Asianfcuker

OK, sorry for the few schoolboy spelling mistakes in the above.

Now for a little more info on the Paris Hotel opposite Times Square.  I was shown this by a local punter who asked if I was looking for young girl as I left Hock Hun as there was nothing worth having apart from one girl decent looking with teeth brace. Spoke to her last punter on his was out, she about 40s and paid 65RM £12.07 she asked me for £100RM £18.57 & would not taken any less even for just a BJ.

Yes Paris appears to be closed & chained up but if you go around to the side you will find an entrance into the old hotel.
Price range is 60 – 140RM ( £11.12  -  £25.95) This usually for a BJ & full sex, the girls range from early 20s to 40+ & slim to large size

AF

Offline Marmalade

OK, sorry for the few schoolboy "spelling" mistakes in the above.
After 7yrs on the forum you really should have got the hang of that!  :D

Online Asianfcuker

OK gents while I'm in Penang thought I better check out New Savoy Hotel as I had not been before.  The OKT showed me a girl mid 20s smiling face, cheerful & a nice body on her. OKT asked if she was OK then said "you pay me now" no way was he going to let me pay the girl herself.  When asked how much the cost was 250RM (£47). Told him that was rip off price to which he replied that's the standard price now in Penang, my reply was bollocks you rip off merchant prices are from 100RM (£19). With that I walked the OKT not being too happy.

Made my way to the rear entrance of Paris Hotel & greeted by a lovely girl who I found out later was from Sri Lanka. Had a walk about around 10 girls working that day some local & there appeared to be Indian as well.  So it was back to the Sri Lankan girl who I found out was 29yrs old, a little bit of belly fat & not as slim as I hoped on the thighs but she carried it well & knew how to use her body.  She stripped off to reveal a slightly hairy bush & a lovely set of firm pert tits (b cup) that were wonderful to caress and nibble on.  Unfortunately OWO was not on offer so it was on with the rubber for OW which was delivered well while I was fingering her & got my thumb up there as well.  Rolled her over and she immediately got her legs up & back so I could slip in & enjoy what I came for, part way through she decided to start slapping my arse & pulling me into her until I erupted into the rubber.  Quick shower/chat and I’m away.
Price asked was 150RM but she accepted my offer of 125RM (£23.50)

AF
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 12:09:25 pm by Asianfcuker »