Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Wiwe - Camberley  (Read 1931 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822620) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Shafe

External Link/Members Only

Trans punt so look away if not your thing.

Meet happened last week in flats in camberley.

The girl- same as in her new profile pics not the usual Thai look but as she explained she uses tanning salons so that could be why.

Services- menu come through via maid or sp, extras including owo, her cum, cim and facial.
2 of which where taken.

The meet- arrived on time and was given the usual behind the door trick, I found her attractive wearing green lingerie if I remember correctly, could see her little friend poking out the top, financials taken care of.

Kissing but not deep but slight tounge action, got hard and stayed hard throughout, owo both ways as well as topping each other, she came in my mouth a first and probably last for me and I finished in the dom.

Offered shower before and after and out the door on 55 mins.

Conclusion- nice girl ok English, probably would return as slim pickings for Ts in the area.
Believe she was sharing with Zoe-Zoe as could hear someone in another room and she was the only other Thai girl in the area

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good first review thanks matey, appreciated (might have too 7 years but we got there  :lol: )
She does look fit too
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 07:25:31 pm by Iloveoral »