Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Laura Fontenele, TS Andreza Guimares, TS Alessandra - all currently in MK  (Read 2458 times)

Offline ptt67

Just wondering whether anyone has any info on any of these girls - all look gorgeous and all are new on my radar....Laura and Andreza are clearly touring together - I'm tempted to TOFTT, but its hard to choose which one of the three!? Also, if I'm going to drive all the way to MK it's tempting to go with the safe option of visiting the gorgeous Nathalia Souza again...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jackforaw

Hoping to see something about TS Alessandra as well! Popped up on my birchplace but no mention of her on here… 🤞

Offline ptt67

No mention of any of them sadly...

Offline Jackforaw

I’ve never worked out how the ratings on birchplace work. Is this reviews? She’s 5 star with 3000 next to it, no clue if it actually means anything or not…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ptt67

Just bumping this as both Laura and Andreza from above are currently back in MK. I'm surprised there is still no info to be had about either of them as they have been based in London for a good long time now. Would be great if someone could share any experience of either of them.