Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Coco Thai - Stretford. Any info?  (Read 1194 times)

Offline cheekymonkey

Sorry no, but by the pics, i'd take the risk. Don't bother with her private gallery- had a look & it's virtually the same pics (no nude).
Going by your previous reviews, i'd just like to compliment you on your very fine taste of ts girls!

Offline ppk001

Thanks for the info cheekymonkey

In her aw profile she has videos.

Those are the ones you saw that you’re saying appear give an accurate depiction of her appearance or was it just the photos?

Offline cheekymonkey

No, i just looked at the private gallery pics. Like i say, they're just the same as the free pics (no cock pics sadly), but all the pics look to be a fair indication of what she's like (they  always look a tad more masculine & taller in the flesh of course).

Offline cheekymonkey

We both seem to have the same taste in the ts's we like....now this may sound a bit much, but have you tried taking a load in your mouth yet for a hot ts? I'd fantasised about this for a long time, then tried it with the last one- it really turned me on! Made me rock hard & ready to enter her. I'd recommend you try it.

Offline ppk001

About Coco: we had a bit of back and forth of messages and I very politely asked to do a video call, to which she was ultimately unwilling.

Unless there’s clear evidence to suggest otherwise, for now I’ve decided she’s not worth visiting for me.

Offline ppk001

If anyone has met her, would be great to hear

In the end for legit SPs we should do what we can to provide our info so they remain in business and so it benefits everyone, especially those reading this 👍

Offline ppk001

I asked again via a different number for video call and she threatened to block me

She said she blocks of people ask for pictures even though there are pictures on her profiles of what is supposedly her. Plenty of SPs seem willing to video call but not this one.

Think that probably tells you everything you need to know ❌