Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy TS_Thai - Manchester  (Read 6156 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6752743) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Overwhelming positive. I found her far prettier and attractive in person than the pictures.

Really small hormone tits no surgery, nice arse and a very smily, happy persona.

30 mins booking I paid £100 and visited a very modern, warm clean flat.

Highly enjoyed the encounter OWO was on offer with lots of kissing, licking and she was great atlicking the tip of my knob and then sucking my balls.

No rushing, felt relaxed and go with flow she was eager to please before giving her a pounding in doggy, mish and her bouncing around on top. Would say she had a 5" knob which got hard.

Visited at weekend, shes here until end of this week before moving on.

Offline mrsid

Thanks for the review, she is on my HL. I missed her in Norwich, hopefully can see her in her new location. Gutted as I was in Manchester at the weekend, so missed that chance as well.

Offline ppk001

That’s ashame mate.

In the event you visit or visit another TS in the near future feel free to post a review 👍

Offline Chris1990mcr

been back twice more this week just using the 15min £80 option. No clock watching with this one can't reccomend enough. 

Best ladyboy I have seen in ages.

Offline Cabletie

For info, I enquired about her availability for the week ahead and she said she will be in Liverpool from Monday.

Offline mark22

been back twice more this week just using the 15min £80 option. No clock watching with this one can't reccomend enough. 

Best ladyboy I have seen in ages.
Many thanks for the review and positive recommendation Chris.

As soon as Amy ventures a bit closer to me I'll be there in a flash.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Many thanks for the review and positive recommendation Chris.

As soon as Amy ventures a bit closer to me I'll be there in a flash.

You won't be disappointed. I'll find a reason for a Liverpool trip this week no doubt.