Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa-Girll and anya_sweetgirl- Colchester  (Read 3086 times)

essexmat

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These two are my 'regulars' when about in Colchester and I have already reviewed Issa who is superb. I am in town again on Wednesday and fancied shooting my load with a quicky but they both seemed to have been inactive since my last visit and not logged on since 27th July. I hope they have not moved on or given up as there is nothing much else in the area.

Stupidly I also forgot to save Issa's number so if anyone has it (not that I am expecting her to answer if not working) can you PM it to me please?

Cheers

Tom5334

I think they've both gone on a well earned Summer break!

Be away till mid September if I remember correctly. I hope Issa doesn't come back with a new chest :)

Hornymatt

Just to inform everyone these two are back now and are well worth seeing!!

essexmat

Ah I was wondering when they were coming back - better get on to Issa sharpish  :thumbsup:

Offline JnJon

Haven't seen Issa since she has been blonde but it really suits her. Saw her in a house just out of town a while back and she was great. Think a return visit is in order soon

Offline itk

Issa's profile is back on AW. Anya looks different this time around, or is it me getting confused?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 11:06:52 pm by itk »

essexmat

It is pretty cold and wet here today so I have decided to go and see Issa soon to empty my load in to her (covered of course) No need for a report as done one already - mr Happy is twitching already!

Offline the_exile

It is pretty cold and wet here today so I have decided to go and see Issa soon to empty my load in to her (covered of course) No need for a report as done one already - mr Happy is twitching already!

Happy shooting - fill up that rubber!  :)

Pony1878

I see Anya like 4 months ago and was fantastic.......I just this minute got home from seeing Issa and that lady is stunning, I'm not a frequent punter, but before they have there xmas break I'll have a dabble on the 2 girl

:rolleyes: till then

essexmat

Been in Colchester most of today and had a little win at the bookies (£70) so thought "why not" and called Issa and had an hour with her and also decided to have some OWO as well - she didn't let me down! I was feeling horny as fuck and was so glad she was available. I specifically asked for a slutty look - boots, loads of lipstick and sexy lingerie - she done it all for me. It was one of those days that I felt I needed to explode - some days I am more up for it than others, I don't think I have pounded anyone as hard as I did Issa earlier in doggystyle but she took it well with no complaints until I filled the rubber up completely! She is now a definate regular of mine and I am def going back for more - just a big shame she has not given that arse up!