Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samera31 - Blackpool  (Read 2342 times)

2 review(s) for SAMERA31 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline anthonysykes

I had been meaning to visit her for a while. I was working in the area so gave her a call. Arranged to to meet her an hour later.

The venue: Small cottage accessed off a side street in Blackpool. Fairly discrete. I parked at Blackpool North train station and walked two minutes to her house.

The meet :  she open the door and I saw an curious looking lady in the kitchen. She had massive lips (which is why she said that she couldn't kids!), big boobs and was well made up. She looked feminine enough, but not quite as good as the photos - when do they ever look like that?!
I followed her up stairs in to a dark bedroom. It had a mirror on the wall next to the bed so you could see what was going on.
She asked me to take my clothes off and then lie on the bed. She then removed any clothing she had on and proceeded to give me a bit of a massage.
After that which was ok she asked me to stand up and she gave me OWO. It was good. I returned the favour for a bit.
I asked her to fuck me. She made me kneel on all fours on the end of the bed and lubed me up.  She then slowly entered my ass. Now this was a first for me and I enjoyed it. She was obviously good at it and took it nice and slow so there was no pain. It felt good and I could kind of understand why some women love a bit of anal. She asked me to wank myself while I was being fucked - apparently it makes makes you tighten your ass on her dick.
I then fucked her for a bit in the ass, which I also enjoyed. She felt right and I made her wank herself so that she tightened on me - ha!
I then lay on my back and she gave me a hand job until I spurted over myself.
She cleaned me up with wipes, then I got my clothes on, then she asked for £70. Normally I paid upfront so this was a welcome change.
Conclusion: an interesting one. I enjoyed the whole experience and enjoyed my first time being properly fucked. She doesn't kiss due to the size of her lips, so there was no snogging, which is what I enjoy the most. It is more of a turn up, get a blow job, get your ass fucked, then fuck her ass all without any personal connection. I am unsure whether this was a good thing, although at that price you cannot really complain.
She is a pro so you get proper service, condoms, lube, no pain etc. House is discrete and she isn't a drugged up junkie, so am in all, I would recommend the experience.

£70 for half an hour