Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mystic fun in Calgary  (Read 618 times)

Offline Destyfan69

I never thought my first post to this forum would be about a punt abroad! But here goes...

Recent events resulted in me finding myself in Calgary. Before heading there, I took a quick peek on this site to see a previous review posted for a Mystic Massage (External Link/Members Only) in Calgary: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332569.msg3456368#msg3456368

I decided that I must try! I called and unfortunately, Victoria who was highly rated in the review posted was on holiday the exact days I was in Calgary. I was told that Mila was available. I liked her in the picture and fixed a time and turned up.

Mila was exactly as she describes herself in her twitter profile - fit with bedroom eyes... She was dreamy, beautiful and had the cheekiest smile that would drive any guy crazy! It took me a little longer than I had expected to get there, so arriving almost 20 mins late, I had to settle for a 30 min session. Mila was amazing! The whole session feels like a dreamy blur. She gave me an actual and incredible massage, followed by lovely body slides. She asked to turn over for a few more slides, before putting the condom on and proceeded to ride until I exploded in the bag and in my brains!

That wasn't the end! I wanted to see Mila the next day but she was away. I instead met with Chrissy - and turns out its her establishment.

Chrissy was a different cup of tea - a hot cup nevertheless! Its not my typical choice. When I arrived and found Mila wasn't available, I was presented with a choice of three ladies, who each arrived to introduce themselves to me. Chrissy appeared 30 something, beautiful and sexy... I was right on two counts and wrong on one. I would learn later that she is in her 50s! I still can't believe it. Chrissy said everyone has a speciality, and hers was giving a sensual massage and boy did she know her way around a body with her hands. She gave me the tingles. I agreed only to a massage and happy ending with Chrissy - and I can say she made me extremely happy at the end!

If you find yourself in Calgary - pay Mystic a visit... I bet you won't regret it!