Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds Hotel - no key card  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Punter121212

Any thoughts on hotels around Leeds center that dont break the bank for a 1 night stay and dont require a keycard to access the lift.

Nothing to do with punting (honest   :D ) I Was just thinking about taking the wife shopping in Leeds.

Its her 22nd birthday coming up and shes had a tough few weeks on a new modelling gig in Brazil so I thought Id treat her, only problem is shes got a bad habit of losing the keycards whilst blitzing around John Lewis (honest  :hi: ).

May not be ideal to post the hotel name here so any tips by PM welcome, Im sure the wife will appreciate it  (any info provided will be shared with others upon request).

Offline YorkshireLad

The Met
Queens
Village Hotel
Jury’s Inn
Doubletree Hilton
Novotel
Malmaison
Cosmopolitan did before it closed for refurbishment

Offline Jindybandy

Jury’s inn is an odd one as been on two punts there (admittedly a couple years ago now) and could have sworn two of the three lifts were keycard but one wasn’t. Don’t know why a hotel would do that though so I could be completely wrong  :unknown:

Offline dubs

With a 22 year old model girlfriend, wtf are you doing on a punting forum? :wacko:

Offline Punter121212

The Met
Queens
Village Hotel
Jury’s Inn
Doubletree Hilton
Novotel
Malmaison
Cosmopolitan did before it closed for refurbishment

A few good ones to look into there... appreciated  :hi:

Offline lm87

Jury’s inn is an odd one as been on two punts there (admittedly a couple years ago now) and could have sworn two of the three lifts were keycard but one wasn’t. Don’t know why a hotel would do that though so I could be completely wrong  :unknown:
Same, was dabbling with some girls off of seeking, first one said she had not problem getting access, second had to call me to come down and get her.
Did like the Village South, booked on dayuse and checked in without speaking to a member of staff, quite a few people just there hanging out for the gym and stuff though.