Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haley - Manhattan, NY - Negative  (Read 962 times)

Offline DrG

External Link/Members Only

$380-hr

Bait n switch.

I had a great experience previously with this agency, so good that I took a chance on meeting this girl going by her pics and no online reviews.

This is NOT the girl you meet.  If it is they have the best photoshop artist and/or the pics were taken 10+yrs ago.

Singularly the worst meet I've had - very average mid-30s Korean girl who didn't kiss, no CIM, no GFE. 

Not the smoking-hot 20s girl you'd expect from the pictures.

Was the kind of service you'd expect at a mid-priced massage parlour.  It was a $100 service.

Service provided was oral (which was reasonable, but so much lube used it was hard to feel much), a bit of mish, a bit of doggie and a more oral/handjob with some prostate massage (not my thing).

When indicating I was about to blow, she backed off the oral to a handjob finish - struggled to pop as I just did not fancy this girl at all.

Very disappointed and lesson learnt - if no reviews then don't get invovled, even if the agency previously provided my all time fav.

Offline Golden Hind

If it wasn't the girl from the site and instead a 'very average mid-30s Korean girl', why would you hand over $380 and proceed?

Offline DrG

If it wasn't the girl from the site and instead a 'very average mid-30s Korean girl', why would you hand over $380 and proceed?
She wasn’t bad looking, and often the asian girls give very good service.  So between that, having the horn, and the background knowledge that to get anywhere in the US you need to verify first - meaning they have your real details, so would rather lose $380 to a bad BJ than risk the potential wrath/exposure risk.