Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandi K - Shepshed  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Weyoun

Link: External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30 mins
Price: £90

To be brutally honest this was a curiosity punt inspired by Cappadonna's recent review. I have zero interest in seeing a pre-op TS but have always been a little curious about post op's and decided to take the plunge recently.

Comms with Kandi were good but we are both obviously quite busy people and it took about a day to arrange a meet via WhatsApp. We agreed 30 mins for £90 and she text me her postcode and asked me to give her a text when I was on the way.

Her incall location is sandwiched between the two supermarkets in town so you can park there and its a convenient walk from each to her flat. Now the flat itself isn't the most straightforward to find but Kandi will call you and let you in. After meeting me, Kandi led me to her flat which is very nicely decorated and comfortable.

Kandi was dressed in a nice red lingerie set and while tall, has a nicely proportioned toned body.  I offered the cash straight away (wasn't asked) and I was offered a shower and a drink, as I always shower before leaving to see a SP, this was declined but I accepted a glass of water.

Straight into the bedroom then and Kandi began to kiss me passionately, proper DFK with lots of tongue. I then stripped her out of her lingerie and focused my attention on her tits which are very impressive for hormones only. She then lay me back on the bed and properly went to town on my cock with a full force DT blow job which turned into a 69. This was my first time going down on a man made pussy but it was very fresh and she seemed to enjoy it.

By now I was ready for sex and on with the condom. Started in missionary and as you'd expect Kandi is very tight. Took us a while to get a rhythm but once we got there she can take a proper pounding. Tried a few positions such as doggy before moving back to mish however while I was really enjoying myself, the end of the booking was getting near and I wasn't feeling anywhere near cumming. As I was willing but unable to blow my load, I asked Kandi to finish me off with oral and CIM to which she agreed without hesitation giving one of the best orgasms I've had for while and swallowing the lot down.

Afterwards I was offered some wipes and a shower. Bit of small talk and with a kiss goodbye was on my way bang on the half hour.

Overall I really enjoyed myself and will probably look to return in the next couple of months, a very strong thumbs up from me.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 10:43:22 pm by Weyoun »