Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Lovely Sunshine Thai Ladyboy TS - Vivastreet - Hull  (Read 8049 times)

Offline val33

External Link/Members Only

I was hesitant to book this one because:

- No reviews on here
- Vivastreet URL says Lisa whilst title says Sara - red flag
- Pics seemed fake
- No profile found on Birchplace

Decided to go ahead anyway thinking I could walk if I didn't like her. On arrival she seemed very pleasant and had huge fake tits (easily a D-cup or bigger), looking very feminine, so paid £80 for 30 mins. OWO is an extra £20 but didn't go for this.

Started with a very nice oily massage paying attention to my whole body, this lasted around 15 mins. She then stripped off naked, gave me a covered BJ for 5 mins (deepthroating with lots of spit) and then asked what I wanted.

Her cock seemed small enough to top me but I wasn't in the mood so just said I wanted to fuck her. I'd brought along a cock ring (helps me to stay hard when fucking TS) and she seemed a bit weirded out by it, but agreed to let me wear it. Bent over in doggy and entered her, god damn she was tight. Felt like my dick was being suffocated. Pounded away for 5 mins and she was making all the right noises.

Tried to change to cowgirl but her ass was so tight it was difficult to enter. Removed the condom and ended with a nice oily HJ and prostate massage, made me cum bucket loads.

Overall a positive experience but wouldn't book for more than 30 mins.

Offline Newlad21

Would you say she was good looking and feminine?
The pictures look very filtered?

Offline val33

Very good looking, stunning in the flesh with huge fake tits, a pretty face and toned, tanned body. The photos are definitely her even if filtered to the hills and back. Little bit of stubble on her legs but no hair visible, it's that tiny colourless vellus hair, same as a real woman would have. Her voice was pretty feminine too although she avoided talking too much.

Offline Newlad21

Cheers for the quick reply mate, been trying to get in touch with her but no luck as of yet

Offline val33

As I said in the review, her ass is incredibly tight if that's your thing. She can really take a pounding though and was whimpering away haha.

Offline whiskyfan

Pictures in the advert have all changed. Still the same woman? Those tattoos are pretty distinctive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline val33

The TS I saw had no tattoos at all, that's a completely different girl  :thumbsup:

Offline Newlad21

That’s flimmie, you can find her profile on adultwork I have reviewed her today. 

Offline ppk001

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this is the same profile?

Has a different number, same name, same pics but the number ending in 738 still exists and has WhatsApp (as does the one ending in 722)

If anyone can clarify keep us posted  :thumbsup: