Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Tv xxl - Ebony - Fitness Body - Central London  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

So I first saw Amandaxxl about 1yr ago for 30min and I loved it - she left for Brazil ( or wherever ) we always kept in touch through IG and since she arrived back I have seen her 2 more times for an hour...

Apartment : She moves around but currently it's the place just next to Leicester Square station - same block that "Thick Nick" is currently working from but it is always clean wherever i met her.
Looks wise : Exactly as her pics
Cock : Really nice size - long & girthy but not silly size - she is actually quite short ( maybe 5ft 1inch ) so it looks massive on her lolzzz 
Body : Toned as fuck - goes gym regularly and the most amazing arse
Price : £150 for the hour
TV : (NOT TS)

She is versatile and she is great to fuck from behind with that amazing bum. Always hard and she can do the quick fuck motion on you for a short while coz of muscles in her hips etc. Always kisses - never has cum for me and i have never asked or paid for the extra. I don't get rushed out the door and I know she goes to kink events too - either as Dom or Sub as she is defin a switch. I have been dom with her and sub too in our sessions... she is prob more naturally submissive now I think about it but she's strong lolzz

I find her a really nice person who I have smoked weed with if that's your thing.

I will return for sure.

Offline walras

Thanks for a really useful review. I've had my eye on Amanda and your review has sent her right up the hotlist. I had no inkling she was so tiny!

Offline Loftus

Many thanks for all the info.
Have wanted to visit for a while and this helps a lot. Will review when I do.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

The giveaway on her height is in some of her pics u can see how high she has to lift her leg up with her heels on the bed. In my humble opinion she has the best arse out there - u can bounce a pound on it ! A lot of these girls are going to places like Torture Garden - Klub Verboten - Heaven night club - Zodiac...