Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lolaaa (Leeds)  (Read 6892 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pixlmixgabriel

Was a few months ago over lockdown, (I'm new here and I wanna share my experiences) - didn't drive at the time so opted for an outcall. Comms were great, I had to cancel once for covid reasons, very understanding. £200 for the hour which wasn't that bad. She turned up, a little late but my house is hard to find so I was understanding, let her in, led her to my room and paid her. Started with a little DFK and some chat before we got more intimate. Lovely person, she'd only just moved to a new area, felt like she actually wanted to be here unlike most other WG I've seen. She starts stroking my cock and kissing me, I start touching hers. Pulled her and my jeans off, started stroking hers (she had a tight foreskin or something so had to be extra gentle) then she started sucking me. Nice OWO, liked to go deep. She took me out of her mouth and asked if I wanted to fuck her, told her yes, bagged it up and fucked her in doggy. Could tell she enjoyed it but at first it seemed like it hurt her. As it was my first (and only) TS meet so far, I was quite nervous so I couldn't cum after 10 minutes of fucking. She was very understanding.

All in all, good punt. I'd like to see her for an in call one day but she lives near some family members.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CityTillIDie

Nice one

She was my first UK TS meet also; I've been meaning to go back but I've not made it yet.
I had an astonishing time!

:drinks:

CTID

Offline Rover78

pixlmixgabriel great first review. I've seen Lolaaa and she is a really solid punt, just a shame she doesn't top as well.

Offline soppyget

I could have sworn she's topped.  I believe it's important to her that her punters have douched properly.

Offline Yoda71

She's on my list when I'm next in Leeds

Thanks for the review pal

Y

Offline TomTank

I could have sworn she's topped.  I believe it's important to her that her punters have douched properly.

I think this is correct.
But if there is any hint that you might not be perfectly clean, it's off the menu.