Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Candy Wilson - Cromwell Rd  (Read 2003 times)

Offline BILLY LIAR

External Link/Members Only

Decided to see Candy on the back of a positive review posted here last week.

All coms via Whatsapp.

Serviced apartments on the Earls Court end of the Cromwell Rd. Concierge in main foyer, just nodded, smiled & made my way to the lifts.

Candys pretty & petite. Warm welcome, kisses & wondering hands. Did the cock grab while I still had me strides on, as another rewiewer observed always a sign of a good punt with a TS sp.

Very chatty, perhaps a few too many personal questions but would prefer that than eggy silences.

The usual appalling behaviour was indulged. owo both ways. I'd say her cocks between 5 - 6 inches, fairly girthy but easy to take her to the hilt & tickle her nut sack with me tongue. Rimmed her in 69 while she sucked me cock. On with the dom, fucked her in missionary & was encouraged to suck her tits while she tugged her plonker. Changed to spoons & she knocked out a healthy load. Always nice when they cum but the draw back is it usually means the end of bum fun. She did gamely hope on in cow girl but it didnt last long. She finished me off with a very enjoyable oily wank.

With 20 minutes remaining she gave me a massage, not a big fan when I'm there to fuck & suck but it was nice enough.

Shower to wash of the massage oil.

All in all a positive experience with a friendly & engaging sp.

£200.00 for a 1 hour incall.

Had made effort with her apperance, matching bra & pantie combo.

Clean towel after shower.

Glass of water offered & excepted mid way through the punt.

Nice venue

Hidden Image/Members Only