Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Porscha - Bristol  (Read 2058 times)

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

I've been looking for some TS action for a while & while there's been lots in town there's been very little info on any of them. A recommendation both via twitter & Birchplace and i thought I'd. give Porscha a go.

£160 for an hour, i was probably there 45 minutes but left early by choice (i was hungry).

Communicated through text at first and then call when closer to where she was, which was Cabot circus. Nice modern flat.

Super lovely TS half Malay half Fillipino. Quite attracative, lovely big tits and big fake ass. Very easy to get on with and we got quickly onto business. No kissing, I asked but she seemed reluctant so I didn't bother. She's mainly passive so i went down on her for a while gradually getting what turned out to be a decent sized cock to stir into life. Then we did some frottage, which I love and she put a prostate massager on me while we did it. Blow job from hera nd then I gave her a fun shag. She's very responsive and fun to fuck. After about 15-20 minutes in a variety of positions I shot my load. She cleaned me up and then gave me a massage. Whilst I went hoping for some action both ways it was clear to me she was way more passive as her cock struggled to stay hard. Nice rub down, shower and then out into the sunshine.

A nice solid, no worries fuck.

Offline Pedalwall

Thanks for the review Princerico. Good looking and tempted but lack of kissing likely to be a 'no' for me.