Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Amanda - Glasgow TOFTT  (Read 3819 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6526786) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline grzelak.d

Price: £100 for 30 mins

Rating: Positive

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with TS Amanda early last week. Actually it was one of two meets with Brazilian TS in the last week (the other being Mirela Abelha) with differing experiences.

Always a danger when meeting someone (especially a TS) with absolutely zero feedback/discussion but luckily for me this turned out to be a great punt.

There seems to be loads of touring Brazilian TV profiles in Glasgow nowadays but I've not really had to courage to visit one yet. I did toy with the idea of contacting Thaiz Bellucci or Valery Dior (these two seem to be touring together) but something about their profiles just did not seem right, not to mention zero feedback for either of them. The modelling pics of Thaiz Bellucci look good but if you dig around you can see more "candid" photos which lean more towards the "bloke in a wig" category. The Valery Dior profile on Birchplace appears to be using old photos of a super hot Colombian TS called Barbie Sahara. Surely a TS that looks like that is near the top of the food chain and would be charging top dollar in London or the Middle East rather than spend her time in Glasgow? It must be a bait and switch profile. If anyone has had good experiences with them (or any of the numerous feedback-less tourers) please comment so I can re-evaluate. Anyway, this coupled with no desire to contact any of the Glasgow based TS providers led me to contacting Amanda.

Comms: All comms were done by text and were initially not the best as it took me a couple of attempts over a few days to get a response. Once I had her attention it wasn't too bad. Please note, her English is pretty bad so I did have to use Google Translate to help.

Location: Apartment south of the river. Street parking available but as always bring plenty of change for the meters if you are not able to pay on your phone. Room was fine but might have smelled of smoke. I was worried about this being on my clothes once I left the apartment. The room was also kept quite dark during the meet.

Looks: Amanda was quite tall wearing heels and some nice looking lingerie. She has a lovely slender body with minimal fat. Her boobs were big but also appeared quite saggy and stayed in her bra during the meet. It's quite hard to get an idea of her looks from her profile pics as her modelling ones make her look good whereas the selfies are filter/angle heavy which suggest she is hiding something (no pun intended!). In person I would say she is not that attractive but she's not ugly either. Her AW profile states her age as 34 however I feel she is older and must be late 30s/early 40s. Does that make her a T-MILF? Either way, I was into her.

Service: The first few minutes of this meet did not go well in my mind as I thought Amanda was another cold and stand-offish TS who would be too dominant and would dictate just what I could and could not do. Started off with me sucking her. Nice cock that got hard (but did not stay fully hard during the meet) and she was mindful not to cum. After a few minutes of this I felt the dynamic shifted and I started being the more assertive one. Now, most of you will probably laugh but I think this is because she fancied me a little. And when I say more assertive I don't mean we indulged in any kinky S&M type stuff, just that I controlled what we would do/what position etc. What followed was my usual vanilla punt of OWO both ways and me fucking the girl in a couple of positions. She was very tight and it took quite a while to get in there but once I was in it felt good enough and I did manage to put in a decent performance (sometimes I cum too quickly, luckily not during this meet). I think I finished myself off by hand while sucking her off some more. After the cleanup we had a nice albeit broken chat with more use of Google Translate. No rush and out of the door at around the 35 minute mark.

Overall: I had a great time and was buzzing after the meet. Easily a solid positive and exactly how it should be. Where I had a good time and where the girl got her money and presumably had a good time too.

Would I recommend/return?: Now this is where it gets a little murky. How can I fully recommend a Brazilian TS who has zero feedback other than mine? Was I the exception? Will the next punter receive the same shit treatment that so many of these girls are known for? The reason I say this is because I've also been on the other side. Where I've read good reviews of a girl only to experience the opposite. I would hate to be the reason someone wastes money so I'd advise to proceed with caution. With that being said, I will return at least once (in fact I have already tried to arrange a second meet) just to see if it was a one-off and if I caught her on a day where everything aligned. Hopefully it goes the same way as the first meet.