Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS LadyboyKate69 - Glasgow  (Read 4532 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5273805) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ZERBE2

This is a TS review, if it isn't your thing then please don't continue.

External Link/Members Only

Incall : 1 hour for 110

P.S: She is my second TS experience, but this time is my first as a bottom. ( been before with a TS as a top )

A hotel in the city center  ( The hotel is discreet, no need to ask the reception about anything, just enter the hotel and you will see the lifts on your left )

Comms:
Texts ( her number is on AW ) , easy communication, address then room number just before the time.

The girl:
Body pictures are accurate, face shoot was probably done using a filter, however, it isn't important as she is actually pretty and feminine. Her age seems about right.
Small natural tits with sensitive nipples, average size cock ( IMO it is perfect for first-time bottoms), shaved all over.

The meet:
Was offered a shower and I took it, I was too enthusiastic doing paperwork this time as I almost forgot before with Dani  :D so I entered the room holding the cash in my hand, she laughed and told me to relax.

Started with mutual HJ, then she directed me for her titties. Gave oral,  she seemed to like it and pushed deeper until I gagged  :wacko: few other rounds of BJ then she asked me if I want her to top me ( until this moment I didn't know exactly what I want, so I just said Yes because I thought her size is about right to try ! ). Put the bag on and a missionary for the first time in my life from a different perspective  :rolleyes: .
It sounds awkward to me when I write that but I really enjoyed it - apart from some pain at the beginning -, I asked her to CIM .

A brief rest and a shower then it is my turn to top her, bag, then some doggy then missionary while doing some DFK.
Another shower, a quick chat and home with a happy face

Review:
Excellent service with a reasonable price.

Will I do it again?
Definitely but might try another TS next time not because Kate doesn't give an awesome service, but because I like to try everything out there.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2021, 07:59:20 pm by ZERBE2 »

Offline Yoda71

GVFM punt - £110 for an hour - wow, and that included her cumming

Hope she visits my neck of the woods soon, would love to fuck that arse, and might even consider being topped ( new one for me )

Thanks for sharing

Y