Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review - Dulce Valentina - Plymouth  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only located in Hoe area discrete flat, good coms by text, 30mim meet for £100. Looks exactly as pics both facial and body, small hormone boobs cock not massive not small just right remains hard throughout, found her very sweet, wearing black bra panties and suspenders, straight in dfk with plenty of tongue whilst standing, she played with my cock until hard then onto bed, deep throat fucking both ways, gave her rimming and finger fucking, all accepted with lots of squeals, on with rubber and fucked her doggy again she really enjoying, decided didn't want to cum in rubber so back into dfk playing with each other until I cum. Had good chat after, she from London used to have own hairdressing business but closed during covid, hoping to start new business again so won't be doing this much longer so worth a visit before she stops.

Offline texaswheelman

She's been advertising in Elephant and Castle near me. Was quite tempted but not got around to going with others at the top of my list. If she maybe leaving the business I might have to pay her a visit. Certainly looks quite natural and sexy.