Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lady Louise of Leigh  (Read 6130 times)

18 review(s) for lady Louise of Leigh (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thewanderer1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Took place a couple of weeks ago. Was a last minute descision as my booked SP cancelled first thing.
Wish I hadn't bothered  !!!
Comms were good. Quick call in the morning and booked an hour early afternoon .£90 for an hour incall ... I guess you get what you pay for .
 Post code given and call when there..
Arrived on time and texted.. response was .. give me 10 mins just getting ready... 20 mins later was about to leave got a text saying call me... said she was ready and talked me to door which led through dodgy derelict courtyard up side stairs to what proved to be grotty damp cold flat.
Lady Louise herself in fact wasn't ready and had clearly just arrived herself dressed in casual clothes.. she started putting on make up as I was shown the famous shower... which,, just like the lady herself has seen better days.. !! 
She is late 40s carrying loads of extra timber.. looks 4/10..  Great tits though..
She jumped in the shower as I was drying which I was thankfull for..
I went into grotty bedroom.. cold and dingy needs a good clean
No lingerie.. came through naked in towel
I was told to lie on the bed.. and she went straight for OWO... no pre warning or discussion, just went for it..
To be fair it was decent and lay back to try to enjoy... enjoyed it for a while .. then tried to get her to come up for a snog and feel of those tits... avoided any close GFE type contact.. kept pulling away from snog .. kept trying to go back down for owo..I said I would like to taste her to which she turned over on all 4rs and stuck her arse at me.. not quite what I meant.. but started licking her anyway she seemed to enjoy it briefly.. then kept wiping herself saying she didn't like to get too wet it made her too sensitive !!!! drove me mad so I gave up
She turned over and started more vigorous owo on me which was good but only 25 mins in and I didn't want to come yet... tried to get her to slow down but was ignored... I had to physically stop her trying to make me come... told her to put cover on and turn over... Doggy was good and enjoyed 5 mins of fucking head down arse up.. !!!   tried to get her into mish but she said she would go on top... again 5mins of decent fucking..  she then started asking when I was going to come.. I said I had plenty of time yet she sighed and carried on for a few mins then asked again..
I had enough by then.. told her to get off and asked her to make me come with owo... was warned no cim... she went at it like a woman possessed and in a few mins I told her I was coming... then the worst bit of it all.....just as I was coming she squeezes me really hard .. to stop me in full flow... ruining the only enjoyable part of the whole time.... WTF .!!!. I asked why ,,and she said it was to stop me making a mess everywhere .. and it was my own fault as I should have cum in the bag... !!!!!!  Couldn't be arsed arguing, well pissed off..
Had quick shower,dressed and left ... been there 45mins.

Would I return... no fucking chance..
Worst punt ever

Offline george r

sounds worse than shit mate !!!  i saw her in the same place many moons ago, first visit was good she had milk in her tits and really enjoyed it, went back a few yrs later, service very poor , plenty of timber on which i didnt mind but nothing like she was before service wise..

Offline Blackcat25

Sorry for your shit punt….if I recall this old bint used to be a frequenter on the now deceased NW based forum…right gob on her.  Joke is she advertises CIM and facials so why she didn’t let you blow your load is beyond me.

Offline Thewanderer1

She didn't do half of what she advertises....Gave the impression she couldn't give a toss...I think it's time for her to call it a day...  :timeout:

Offline Fac51

Sounds absolutely fucking awful OP

Comiserations & better luck next time

Offline NeilB1972

Oh no!!!! Am so sorry to read this!!! She's on my hotlist and wanted to arrange to see her. Think I'll give a miss now,  thanks for your review.

Offline Philmeboots

She used to be good..about 15 years ago . Unfortunately her service deteriorated over a couple of years to the point where I vowed never to return. Very last  time I visited she had several local health workers sat in reception at top of those stairs,for what purpose I don't know as I was ushered quickly through..could have been very embarrassing for anyone local who might have been known to the medical visitors.

Noticed last time I drove down that street the entrance was white wooden panels with a small door..if still same venue. Premises sound as worn out as her clout must be by now.She must be mid 50's now not 40's as her AW  profile suggests.

Offline dettol12345

just noticed she's slightly updated her profile maybe this is a slight return to the service she used to give, ive made a deal with myself if she updates her photos to some recent looking ones ill go back after saying i never would again...will keep you gentlemen posted if thats the case

Offline Sweep70

Got to agree on  this one I last saw her about 10 years ago,and the service was pretty poor,before that, I saw her and she was good,among other things,she took cim,good fk,fucked her in all positions,she even fucked me with a strap-on once! Looks like a greasy pole and a race to the bottom for this one!

Offline Smoothballs

Saw her years ago and same shit experience waited ages for her to arrive, she is nowhere near a size 12 must of been size 16 easily then. When she was giving me a BJ she sort of layed across me I couldn't shift her she's a bit of a lump ended up shooting in mid air! Definitely one to avoid.