Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS night clubs  (Read 39754 times)

Offline mmsprivate

Is Teds place any good still, I've never been but would be interested in going!

Offline Splodge

Legs 800 has lots of fit t-girls. Roma party I've never been to but the t-girls there look stunning. Wayout always had plenty of beauties too. Haven't been for many years. Would love to go again. Sweet Wednesdays alwsys has very nice ones there also.

However, it differs at each place as to the numbers and attractiveness of t-girls. Personally, I just focus on the fit ones.

Tomorrow I'm off to the bi fun club kind of. I stay upstairs in the bar area. Have been to it before and in that big old house is really was fun. Haven't been to the new set up. Same with Sweet Wednesdays. I tend to sit in the bar area upstairs perving at the t-girls.

Then off to the Griffin. Hope my favourite is working. Then back to The bi fun club.

As for Ted's. I'll go one day. Nearly went before but engineering on the tube made the journey too long. Had a date offer too. If she was anything to go by from her pictures then there's definitely some mint ones there.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 09:02:04 pm by Splodge »

Offline Splodge

Went to Central Station. Bi-fun-club day. Cold day. Had snowed the day before. So numbers were down. Saw lots going in & out of the entry door for the Bi-fun-club. Mostly men but also 3 t-girls and a fourth not in make up or a wig. A couple with a nice looking lady in her 30s. Also a real sexy milf and a few larger ladies.

Then on to The Griffin. Very sexy ladies. A beautiful Brazilian and a tall blonde with curves.  Both stunning. About 4 more ladies too.

Offline j_rogers1983

I need a bit of advice- basically to help me let my big head overall my little head!
I pulled a ts girl at a t-girl night a few weeks ago. We swapped numbers and have arranged to meet up next week. She has mentioned a few times she's on prep and I can fuck her raw, which I keep saying no let's use condom.

Now it's getting closer my brain is saying no, walk away, but my cock is saying yes, meet her and just make sure it's protected.

What would you do if in my shoes?

Offline y101y

I need a bit of advice- basically to help me let my big head overall my little head!
I pulled a ts girl at a t-girl night a few weeks ago. We swapped numbers and have arranged to meet up next week. She has mentioned a few times she's on prep and I can fuck her raw, which I keep saying no let's use condom.

Now it's getting closer my brain is saying no, walk away, but my cock is saying yes, meet her and just make sure it's protected.

And what, wait for a clean TS whore?

Meet up and insist on rubbers.

Offline drillaaaa

id give it to her raw mate

Offline Ligan

Heading to Temptation tonight! Haven't been in ages. Will report back!

Offline faquin1

Eager to hear of the report

Offline Mattygibbsy

Please report back.

Offline drillaaaa

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been here on thursdays? they have a trans/cd night

Offline Stones69

I've got a free Friday night in London and looking to do something a bit different with my power of anonymity. Would be great to go to aTS club but everything mentioned so far seems to be on any other night but Friday! Any suggestions or am I fucked/paying to be fucked instead?!

Offline A Decent Fist

I've got a free Friday night in London and looking to do something a bit different with my power of anonymity. Would be great to go to aTS club but everything mentioned so far seems to be on any other night but Friday! Any suggestions or am I fucked/paying to be fucked instead?!

SheWorld is on every Saturday but there seem to be special parties tonight and next Friday:

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 10:35:29 am by A Decent Fist »

Offline Stones69

Thanks ADF, not coming for a month or so but will check it out

Offline Splodge

Have been to lots of t-girl clubs over the years. These days I only go to Sweet Wednesdays. Always excellent. Mostly about 10 beauties. I mainly stay in the bar area. The club itself is in the basement.

Used to go to Legs 800 a lot also. Really good too.

Offline Rayzaman

The pictures online don't suggest the talent is very attractive. Is it better IRL?

How does it work with renting a room for bang bang?

Online SonofAJohn

Anyone been to any of these clubs recently?
(Last 3 months)

Offline Convince Me

Anyone been to any of these clubs recently?
(Last 3 months)
Sweet Wednesday is like no other place I've been too. Imagine the ugliest CD in the world & they will be there. Imagine a gorgeous TS they will be there. Imagine women who like to get bent over & fucked by a TV they will be there. Men suck men, they will be there.  The cellar is a shit hole, stinks but something for everyone. £1 for the cloakroom.

Offline mmsprivate

Sweet Wednesdays and Legs800 are both great for seedy fun.

It's very hit and miss and there will be a few convincing stunners that walk in but as you can expect they're in high demand and they have the choice to be picky if they wish to also.

Mostly it's a mix of CDs and TVs. You're almost guaranteed action if you go to either of these events, as long as you don't mind who it's from (could even be from males).

Both have dark rooms which is where a lot of the fun happens.

Legs does have it's own lockable rooms which is good if you don't like to play in public. Sweet Wednesdays  have these makeshift private areas the size of a portaloo but people will open and peer in a lot.

I last went to Legs around Halloween and it was good fun and quite busy. Haven't been to Sweet Wednesday since summer but my go next week or the one after that.

One thing to be wary of as with any of the clubs some do play bareback so make sure you have a condom on hand (supplied at the club) ready to go.

Offline ptt67

It depends what kind of club you are looking for - I have never been to one of these 'play on the premises' type of clubs - not really my thing - but I used to regularly frequent The Wayout Club and Bombshell and pulled some very attractive and passable ts girls at both of these.

I also used to occasionally go to both Fire and Union club in Vauxhall where I also found myself leaving with a hot ts chick on a couple of occasions.  :cool:

My late night clubbing days are pretty much behind me to be honest, but if you are relatively good looking and have a bit of style and patter then these are the kind of places you have a good chance of pulling some hot ts girls who are simply out partying...Heaven on a Monday night is another, although I've never hooked up with a girl whilst there.