Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheetah TS - Rochford  (Read 2406 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5866814) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MarkS69

!!Warning!! This is a TS review so read at your own peril!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I woke up feeling hornier than usual this morning and felt like doing something a little bit different on the punting front. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Cheetah was back working in Rochford as I'd looked at her profile quite a few times in the past, but I'd always put off meeting her. Today was different, so after a quick phone call arrangements were made.

I arrived at her location a bit earlier than expected as traffic was light and was prepared to wait and build up the excitement, but after a quick call to say I was parked up, she gave me the door number.

The door was opened just as I walked up to it. I was ushered inside by Cheetah, who I have to say is very attractive and could easily pass as a natural woman. She was dressed in a black see-through nightdress with sexy black underwear underneath. I felt the old chap start to stir almost immediately.

After being ushered into the bedroom and handing over £150 for an hour, I was asked to undress as she went out to stash the cash somewhere. She came back in just as I was unbuttoning my jeans and said that she would help me. She knelt in front of me and pulled them down as I stepped out of them. Next to come down were my boxers, and as I stepped out of those she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

What followed was few intense minutes of OWO which literally had me hard in seconds. As she sucked me she shrugged out of her nightdress and removed her bra. I spent a few wonderful moments feeling her amazing tits as her mouth worked on me, before she finally moved me over to the bed.

She lay back with her legs spread and rubbed her hand over the front of her panties. It wasn't long before I pulled those down and started to lick and suck on her cock. She's only about 5 inches when fully erect, but was very responsive and squeeky clean. I gripped the base of her cock with one hand and her balls with the other as I sucked her. She was very hard, so I must have been doing something right.

Next it was onto a lovely 69 with her on top as she sucked on me, drawing my cock deep in her mouth. It's been a very long time since I've had a TS meet, but after what seemed like ages of mutual sucking she said she was going to cum, which to be honest really surprised me. I pulled her cock out of my mouth and wanked her as she blew her load all over my chest and stomach.

To finish she knelt in front of me and wanked and sucked me, which resulted in a facial I'll be proud of for quite some time. She took it like a trooper and even licked my cum off her hand after.

All in all a brilliant punt. Pricey at £150, but as a good looking TS is rare in these parts, I guess these girls can charge pretty much what they want.

Although not mentioned above, there was plenty of deep French kissing during the meet as well as lots of "all area access" for fondling and touching. Anal was also on offer, but strangely, sad old pervert that I am, that's not something that usually appeals to me.

Would I see again? Yes, in a heartbeat.   

Hidden Image/Members Only