Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG’s begging for money (birthday)  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Marvlus69

Saw a few posts about girls that randomly text and say it’s their birthday could they help out with cash…

Just had one I saw do it to me today…
Problem is she was shit… so she’s barking up the wrong tree.

Can’t link her profile as it’s galleries only.
Name is Cheryl H from Burntisland…
Told her to put her profile on view.. and she might get more punters.
But no driving license/ passport or birth certificate… tough I guess..

Here’s what she sent me..

“If you could help me out after work, could you, please? I'd really appreciate it And we can take the price off your next booking of course, I have done it this way a few times now and never let any of my clients down. I'm a woman of my word. Or even when ur having ur break if u have PayPal or online banking.
Other sites? What other sites? Xx””
Was offered 90mins for 60mins price… shame I only ever do 30mins lol

I will do a review later at home. Even if it brings up the horror of it in my mind.
I don’t remember seeing a fat Gremlin in the movies though.  :unknown:

Here’s a wee pic from free gallery.. and this ones flattering.. aaarggh
Wasn’t there when I booked her. Pics showed her slim.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 02:11:31 pm by Marvlus69 »

Offline Name Not Found

Like all scammers, they know if they fire off enough requests, someone will bite. There's no shortage of mugs in the world  :dash:

Offline Moby Dick

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 02:58:35 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Subboy1980

Yes they do it all the time.  The other one they use is "I've no money, couldn't pay my rent".  These are tactics these whores play on mugs to get money from them.  And as mentioned many times before there is always some mug out there who gets taken in by their lies.  These wgs must have plenty money so I don't believe a word any of them plead.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Name Not Found

Yes they do it all the time...

A slight exaggeration maybe; I've never had a WG do it to me in 25 years,

Offline seeker

A slight exaggeration maybe; I've never had a WG do it to me in 25 years,

I've never had a wg ask  me for financial help.
Obviously they can sense a bleeding heart
 white knight donkey riding fluffy Mug
 who may fall for their deception  :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 07:35:39 am by seeker »

Offline DMS67

Not exactly the same but.

About 15/16 yrs ago I met a wee dirty on a phone chat line Sharon (motherwell). We met for a wee date then fucked in my car before taking her back to her sisters.

She called me the next weekend and asked for a lift to her new flat in Paisley (Ferguslie). She thanked me with some more sex (she was filthy, fucked her in the ass pussy and face and she fucking loved it).

Anyway following weekend she hits me up again this time looking for money. I knew I'd never see it again so I declined the request then ignored her calls after that.

Anyway point is the next I seen of her was on adult work she was on there for a good few years then disappeared.

I suppose that's the closest I've ever gotten to a working girl asking me for cash out of the blue.

I've only ever had the odd txt from one or two letting me know they were back in town or maybe offering a wee special deal (guessing they were needing cash for xmas or something).

Offline Bru1901

This is common on seeking. As you share whatsapp they go down the list once every blue moon and offer a story hoping you will cave

Also thered the sending of dirty pics and saying oops they were for someone else
Etc

Some smart girls do this and its boomed during covid where hotels were closed and meets were at a standstill

Offline John Johnson

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 11:43:05 am by John Johnson »

Offline big-al93

:diablo:

Am I being thick? Was there a point to bumping a 2 year old thread to reply with an emoji and I am just not getting your point?