Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black TV Mistress Noir - London Queensway - Great Great Fuck !  (Read 11327 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

This is Review of a Black Tv Mistress

Links : External Link/Members Only - External Link/Members Only

Payment of £200 for 1hr ( Stayed 2hr )

Location - Queensway - Last week

Parking - Arrived after 10.30pm so it was fine otherwise I would leave an extra 10-15min to find a car parking space

Been punting for over 20yrs and this is what I call a proper service and done with real class. Communication was quick and easy as Noir English is solid considering she is from Brazil. I will say now her texts are very to the point and I was even "blocked" a while I ago for asking too many questions - fair enough lolzz.

Arrived at the block of flats, buzzed in immediately with no waiting time. Usual behind the door trick, looked stunning wearing exactly what I wanted ( a pic off her site/twitter ) and I soon noticed the apartment was immaculate and bathroom super clean - sorted out the paper work straight away, so far so good.

Session - Well I quickly noticed Noir is actually quite chill and laid back so I was already at ease when asked to sit down and smell her panties. Clearly being teased for what was meant to come - lots of whispering in my ear telling me I had never had a BBC like hers before and she wasn't far wrong ! After 5-10min on the bed with lots of teasing I soon got restrained up against the cupboards with my arms high above me - completely vulnerable and soon falling into subspace this is where I just fell into a zone - Anyone who has experienced subspace b4 will know exactly what I mean. Lots of eye contact which I love and I was hanging there for about 10min but cannot remember exactly what happened but was on cloud 9 ! Finally I was let down and soon forced to gag on this girthy solid black member which she teasing me with for ages - no idea on size but it's massive and stayed hard for all of the 2hrs spent !

Now for the fucking - strong poppers avail - best part was Noir spent whatever time was necessary getting this huge cock in my arse and I felt absolutely no pain. All I could think was this is how it is done properly, not like a number of Brazilian TS experiences I had had here. Anyways - fucked in every position possible, lots of dirty talking, spitting and gradual slow throttling... even though her alarm went off for the session to end - she just ignored it and said " i aint finished with you yet " and continued to fuck me for another 30min straight... and no point was I pounded silly unless I pulled her closer to me with my legs and requested "more" lol. I was expecting to be sore but wasn't - Infact my hamstrings hurt more than anything ! Once finished at no point was I rushed out the place.

All in all one of the best punts I had had in years - Sadly no titties to play with but if the service is that good every time then I don't give a fuck - trying to arrange a threesome now with a female but I think Noir is not into woman sadly but whatever will see. At all times the Mistress was very humble & respectful and everything I asked for was done - From the moment I arrived at the apartment to when I got back in my car was just past 2hrs.

Offline rockville

Nice review thanks, sounds like a great experience.

Offline majorlazeruk

Good review their buddy , seems like you had a great punt.
She was on my radar but i was put off by the lack of any face pics.

Offline Voyager

What does she look like facially?  Strange for a Brazilian TV to be hiding her face.  I suspect quite masculine looking?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah a good point Mike - Always a bit of red flag, oh and I made a mistake she is not Brazilian but African Mix. Now I did manage to find a face picture back in the day but it was a bit of a mission tbh - it was off her only fans for a brief moment I managed to see her boat race for long enough to feel I was safe. lolzz - She also does many Dom duos you can find online with Mistress Kiana - Madam Caramel etc...

Surprisingly her frame is not as physically big as her pics may suggest and prob 5ft 10. Between the wig and the makeup/red lipstick defin not that masculine and dare I say good looking even - as this was always my worry. Bottom line, when the door went back it was defin a"phew" moment , that's prob the best way to describe it.

I hope that helps. 

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Here are two more profiles, though the London TS one says she's currently not available when her own website and Twitter say that she is.

Curious thing. If you have UKP member Kuk's superb Adultwork Civiliser plugin installed on a desktop browser, you can currently see Mistress Noir's AW full-face verification pic at the bottom of the profile before all the other images.

Bu tif you don't have the plugin you can't see it (I've checked). FYI the SP does not appear to be in female guise in that picture.

I'm not posting the veri pic here because on my understanding it's now against the rules.

One more thing. The Clips4Sale box on her own website is potentially misleading. There's a face pic of a rather fat and ugly "mistress" there and you could think that this is Mistress Noir without delving into things more deeply and realising that it's not.

Offline Voyager

I wonder if this Betty Nicholy under a new name.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

A good shout but defin not...

Offline nylust

Crikey Hans. I'm new here and I've been pouring over your reviews. You seem to like what I like. To say she's the best of the lot is saying a lot given your track record.  Thanks for the information!

Offline Hansthatdodishes

I still see Mistress Noir to this day... once every 2months maybe and the service has just been getting better & better!

Offline nylust

Nice to have a connection. Can you dm me? I'm new and can't reach out to you.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Nice to have a connection. Can you dm me? I'm new and can't reach out to you.
33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.