Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV and Radio presenters you can't stand  (Read 8011 times)

Offline catweazle

I'll kick this off:. TV - Naga Munchetty, BBC Breakfast TV. Far too "woke" for my taste, interrupts constantly, constructs convoluted scenarios to try to trip up interviewees, and gets visibly pissed off when she doesn't get the answer she was hoping for. Thinks she's clever and witty.

Radio: Nihail Arthenika Five Live afternoons. Ever since he moved from Dahn Sarf to Manchester, moans about missing Essex. Likes to think he was part of the "in crowd" in London, and tries to prove it by name-dropping (of people that you then say "who?" about). Gets his old associates as guests, when they're as boring as hell. Constantly calls guests "my friend". Just an irritating sod.

Offline mikecee

Jim White on sky sports.  Just can't stand the prick. Don't know why.

Offline Corus Boy

Zoe Ball, adio Two.

I'd vote her the most sycophantic person in the world!

Offline David1970

Laura Kuenssberg.....total useless, just says what politicians tell her to say

Jeremy Vine....self important prick

Nicholas Whitchell....Grovelling creep 

Offline mikecee

Just thought of a reason why I can't stand Jim White,  he always wears a yellow tie on the final day of the transfer window.  Thinks he's the broadcasting version of Tiger Woods. 

Offline David1970

Forgot the most annoying one... Leigh Francis (AKA Kieth Lemon)

Online lewisjones23

that tosser James something on LBC

Offline jonnw16

Chris Evans.

Jonathan Ross (and Russell Brand).

Oh, and Rylan.

Offline David1970

Chris Evans.

Oh, and Rylan.

I think Rylan is like Gemma Collins, just understood by the majority of clear think people that they are talentless and annoying, basically pointless.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Zoe Ball, adio Two.

I'd vote her the most sycophantic person in the world!
Zoe Ball was fit back.in the early 90s.

For me Philip Schofield. Mainly for camping it up too much after coming out. Also Alan Carr because his chat show is crap not for being camp. Katherine Ryan I find really boring.

Online mr.bluesky

Chris Evans.

Oh, and Rylan.

+1 for Chris Evans, hate him on the radio even worse when he used to be on tv.
Davina McCall. . James Corden fat smug talentless tosser.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:06:33 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline The Film Director

Too many to name .... but pride of place would go to Dermot O'Dreary.

Online WARSZAWA16

Gary Lineker. A sanctimonious, nauseating prick.  :timeout:

Offline hermanmunster

For me Philip Schofield. Mainly for camping it up too much after coming out. Also Alan Carr because his chat show is crap not for being camp. Katherine Ryan I find really boring.

What has happened to Katherine Ryan?  I think the programme was "Would I Lie To You" or possibly "8 Out Of 10 Cats" - her face was the shape of a medicine ball, it may me uncomfortable looking at her (I actually was unsure it was her at first).  There are no photos anywhere online with the horrible fat face she had.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:41:56 pm by hermanmunster »

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline Chorley

James O'Brien and Shelagh Fogarty on LBC. Both smug, virtue-signalling,  patronising, sanctimonious cunts!  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 05:37:50 pm by Chorley »

Offline Rock123

Most if not all the Sky News and BBC presenters with the exception of Dermot Murnaghan, Adam Boulton, Sarah-Jane Mee and Emily Maitlis.

Offline lamboman

Both of those doomsayer health reporters on BBC news and that affected Peston twat.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Both of those doomsayer health reporters on BBC news and that affected Peston twat.
Huw Pym - an irritating, condescending posh twat who I much preferred when he worked for ITN as I never watch their news programmes. Oh, and his middle name is: Ruthven  :rolleyes:

Offline Ghost89

Joe Lysette and Alan Carr. They think their over the top campiness and mincing is endearing and makes them funny.

Offline golden bull

Scary spice aka Mel B, Jeremy patronising hide behind his bouncers Kyle, glad that shit is off the telly and   Egotistical Pierce.

Offline Liverpool

Radio: Nihail Arthenika Five Live afternoons. Ever since he moved from Dahn Sarf to Manchester, moans about missing Essex. Likes to think he was part of the "in crowd" in London, and tries to prove it by name-dropping (of people that you then say "who?" about). Gets his old associates as guests, when they're as boring as hell. Constantly calls guests "my friend". Just an irritating sod.

He is hugely irritating, I agree with you. However he was part of the "in" crowd. He worked as an a&r man for a record label and got a lot of American performers over here.  :hi:

Offline paper7

Rylan  :diablo:
+ 1. One seriously annoying bloke, can his teeth be seen from the moon?

Another one I can't stand is Keith Lemon.

Offline mikecee

Offline Davey Dykes

Zoe Ball and Jeremy Vine have been mentioned and both are complete and utter gobshites so I'll offer up Steve Wright to complete the hatrick.

From the telly Giles Coren needs his throat trampling on.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
What has happened to Katherine Ryan?  I think the programme was "Would I Lie To You" or possibly "8 Out Of 10 Cats" - her face was the shape of a medicine ball, it may me uncomfortable looking at her (I actually was unsure it was her at first).  There are no photos anywhere online with the horrible fat face she had.
She did your face or mine with Jimmy Carr last year and is the judge on some talent show program for comedians.

Offline Davey Dykes

Perhaps not quite as slim as she once was but I still fancy the arse off her. She started hosting a jewellery making show on I think BBC2 the other night.

Offline David1970

Zoe Ball and Jeremy Vine have been mentioned and both are complete and utter gobshites so I'll offer up Steve Wright to complete the hatrick.

From the telly Giles Coren needs his throat trampling on.

The three you mentioned are the reason I don’t listen to Radio2 any more, all 3 think their words of wisdom are more important than the music, and that is on a music station :dash:

Offline David1970

She was HIGNY last week, I did not recognised her at first, has she had cosmetic surgery?

Offline Blackpool Rock

+ 1. One seriously annoying bloke, can his teeth be seen from the moon?

Another one I can't stand is Keith Lemon.
Yeah looks like he's auditioning to be a Bee Gee  :scare:

Still at least he could be of some use at a party as you could use his teeth to open bottles  :sarcastic:

Offline ulstersubbie

Alexander Armstrong on Classic FM. The morning show was wonderful with John Suchet and then this t**t came along, AAARRGGH!

Offline Gordon Bennett

I often hear snippets of TalkSport's Drivetine show. Adrian Durham is an irritant but that's kind of the point, he's meant to be a shitstirrer, just doing his job so that's okay be me. BUT... his sidekick, Darren Gough is absolutely useless. Thick-headed professional Yorkshire caveman dinosaur with literally nothing insightful or interesting to say. It's like listening to a drunken tramp sitting under a flyover in Barnsley.

Offline David1970

I often hear snippets of TalkSport's Drivetine show. Adrian Durham is an irritant but that's kind of the point, he's meant to be a shitstirrer, just doing his job so that's okay be me. BUT... his sidekick, Darren Gough is absolutely useless. Thick-headed professional Yorkshire caveman dinosaur with literally nothing insightful or interesting to say. It's like listening to a drunken tramp sitting under a flyover in Barnsley.

A quote from The Guardian about Durham "expert phone-in troll, arrogantly spouting inflammatory football opinions in the hope of prompting some indignant phone rage from an uppity fan."

External Link/Members Only

Offline hermanmunster

The worst on TalkSport is surely Alan Brazil.  A bitter Scottish former footballer wannabee celebrity.  He knows nothing about any sport other than football and perhaps horse racing.  He mocks those who have a more educated opinion than himself in case he is made to feel inadequate.  He brags about getting freebies all the time and getting drunk.  He hates all things English despite being a 60 something year old who has lived and benefitted from living in England since his teens. He asks questions of his guests from a script and then interrupts them before they have answered with some pathetic immature comment that is intended to be funny - he doesn't want an answer because he will not know how to follow up (unless the subject is football).

Fairly recently he asked Gareth Batty about Dom Bess's bowling in Sri Lanka - "Gareth, what I don't understand about Bess is why he decides to throw volleys at the batsmen when the other bowlers are getting loads of spin from the wicket"  He is BOWLING, they are FULL TOSSES and he is not doing it intentionally!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:08:26 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline stevedave

The worst on TalkSport is surely Alan Brazil.  A bitter Scottish former footballer wannabee celebrity.  He knows nothing about any sport other than football and perhaps horse racing.  He mocks those who have a more educated opinion than himself in case he is made to feel inadequate.  He brags about getting freebies all the time and getting drunk.  He hates all things English despite being a 60 something year old who has lived and benefitted from living in England since his teens. He asks questions of his guests from a script and then interrupts them before they have answered with some pathetic immature comment that is intended to be funny - he doesn't want an answer because he will not know how to follow up (unless the subject is football).

Fairly recently he asked Gareth Batty about Dom Bess's bowling in Sri Lanka - "Gareth, what I don't understand about Bess is why he decides to throw volleys at the batsmen when the other bowlers are getting loads of spin from the wicket"  He is BOWLING, they are FULL TOSSES and he is not doing it intentionally!

Brazil is a bit of a dick, occasionally funny but only really when on with Ally McCoist (who is really good). The biggest bell end is Jamie O'Hara though!!

Online notcalledchris

She was HIGNY last week, I did not recognised her at first, has she had cosmetic surgery?
. She has admitted to having had her tits enlarged twice.

Offline badsin

. She has admitted to having had her tits enlarged twice.

Good work getting her tits done. It really does look like she's had some work done to her face: External Link/Members Only

Offline hermanmunster

Brazil is a bit of a dick, occasionally funny but only really when on with Ally McCoist (who is really good). The biggest bell end is Jamie O'Hara though!!

I agree Ally McCoist is excellent - I'm sure he must cringe when Brazil comes out with some of his ignorant self promoting nonsense, especially when he is being anti English.

There is occasionally another idiot on TalkSport - Ray Houghton.  His constant querying of other peoples opinions - "have you played football at the highest level"  - no, but neither have you Ray.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 12:32:50 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline Chorley

I agree Ally McCoist is excellent - I'm sure he must cringe when Brazil comes out with some of his ignorant self promoting nonsense, especially when he is being anti English.

There is occasionally another idiot on TalkSport - Ray Houghton.  His constant querying of other peoples opinions - "have you played football at the highest level"  - no, but neither have you Ray.
Ray Houghton played for Liverpool in their previous pomp and in the World Cup. I'd say that's "At the highest level? " :unknown:

Offline catweazle

Alexander Armstrong on Classic FM. The morning show was wonderful with John Suchet and then this t**t came along, AAARRGGH!

His cheerful cheeky chappie act wears a bit thin at times. Thankfully he's bookended by Tim Lihoreau and Anne-Marie Minhall.

Offline hermanmunster

Ray Houghton played for Liverpool in their previous pomp and in the World Cup. I'd say that's "At the highest level? " :unknown:

I'm not so sure, he played for Liverpool for probably about 4 years when they were going downhill and Oxford, Fulham and Reading (probably others).  World Cup appearances were because he choose the ROI because he couldn't get into the Scotland squad.  His constant patronising of other people's opinions because he "played at the highest level" is unnecessary and arrogant, and possibly not justified from his achievements. He portrays himself as a world superstar, that was my point.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:03:58 pm by hermanmunster »

Online mr.bluesky

I'm not so sure, he played for Liverpool for probably about 4 years when they were going downhill and Oxford, Fulham and Reading (probably others).  World Cup appearances were because he choose the ROI because he couldn't get into the Scotland squad.  His constant patronising of other people's opinions because he "played at the highest level" is unnecessary and arrogant, and possibly not justified from his achievements. He portrays himself as a world superstar, that was my point.

Won 2 league titles and 2 FA cups with Liverpool so hardly say they were going downhill. Also won the League Cup with Aston Villa so not a bad haul of trophies by anyones standards.  :unknown:

Offline Chorley

You obviously haven't done youre research. He joined in 87' just after they'd won the double. He then played in the exceptional 88 'title winning side and won the title again in 90' as well. Remind me of the last time you won a championship medal or played in a World Cup?   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:25:39 pm by Chorley »

Offline hermanmunster

Won 2 league titles and 2 FA cups with Liverpool so hardly say they were going downhill. Also won the League Cup with Aston Villa so not a bad haul of trophies by anyones standards.  :unknown:

In the 11 years prior to Houghton's arrival Liverpool won the league 8 times, the FA Cup once, the League Cup 4 times, the Champions League/European Cup 4 times, the UEFA Cup once, Football League Super Cup, European Super Cup, numerous Charity Shields, 6 "doubles" and 1 "treble".  Since the 2nd of Houghton 2 League wins Liverpool didn't win the league for 30 years.  A clear downhill trend?

Offline hermanmunster

You obviously haven't done youre research. He joined in 87' just after they'd won the double. He then played in the exceptional 88 'title winning side and won the title again in 90' as well. Remind me of the last time you won a championship medal or played in a World Cup?   :rolleyes:

Actually I have played in a World Cup (not football), that makes me experienced, but that doesn't make my opinion correct and other peoples opinions incorrect.

Offline ulstersubbie

His cheerful cheeky chappie act wears a bit thin at times. Thankfully he's bookended by Tim Lihoreau and Anne-Marie Minhall.

Good point. Tim is a capable presenter, I do like his Carpe diem teasers of a morning.

Offline StingRay

Philip (Homophobic name removed) - popping up too often and the adverts are getting more and more stupid every time! Don't they realise these moronic adverts actually stop us using/buying!!!! :dash:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:51:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline Chorley

Cant stand Catherine Ryan.Smug, virtue signalling misandrist and about as funny as Ebola :thumbsdown: