Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Iva Hadzi - Bayswater  (Read 8642 times)

Offline flamingice

Warning this is a TS Review

External Link/Members Only

Saw a few months back for one hour incall while she was based in Bayswater.  Undoubtedly the worst punt I have ever encountered and would encourage all to avoid, but I'll let you make up your own minds when you read what followed...

Price: £150 (one hour)

Comms
Quite efficient.  Messaged and got a reply / booking fairly quickly, where time and price was agreed, plus given this was a TS booking, that I am only interested in being a top

Apartment
One of these hotel / serviced apartments in Bayswater.  Was very small and shabby, and the room was a complete mess with clothes on the floor everywhere.

Looks
If you think she's going to be looking like her pictures you will be in for a nasty surprise.  I should have walked, but I guess I was just in the mood for a TS and had already got myself to the apartment.  Looks a lot older and a lot more masculine than the photos suggest, which was not in any way attractive.  The photos are definitely her, but I cannot begin to imagine what level of photoshopping has been undertaken to make her look doll-like and feminine

Service
Where to start...

Firstly on arrival I knock on the door to the apartment and after waiting for a few mins and hearing voices inside the door opens and a man walks out (presumably the last punter I thought).  The WG apologises and says it is her "slave".  I exchange some pleasantries and try to just brush this unfortunate start off, although immediately was starting to raise some flags.

After showering, I come to the bed and realise she is not very active or wanting to initiate anything, and seems to think that I am paying for her time and company, rather than any action.  And this was the second negative, attitude, which persisted throughout the entire ordeal, but we were just getting started here, as she finally starts to perform some very light OWO (and I am not even up yet).

Then her phone starts ringing which she answers, and after some talking tells me her drug dealer is here.  Now I am completely soft and I do not feel safe at all.  She tells me the guy is coming up to the flat, and that I should hide in the bathroom.  Well I did not really have a choice.  No time to get dressed and get out of there, so I went into the tiny bathroom, locked the door, and remained silent.

After two mins, to my relief, the dealer had left and was told I could come out again.  Talk about total mood destroyer.  This isn't about trying to get you off, it's trying to keep your life.  I was still only 10 mins in so thought I would try and at least salvage something.

Drugs...so I do not know what concoction was delivered and it's not something I am interested in either, but the WG proceeds to smoke whatever arrived in a bong.  Smelt disgusting and was not helping me one bit.  That was another 5 or so mins wasted.

Well for the next 20 mins (which I was just wishing would end) she tried her best to give me a hand job to get my hard again and was just not working, especially when tumbling around with the condoms.  She kept asking "why are you not hard", and said in almost an insulting and condescending way.  After I demanded a small bit of DFK which resulted in a tiny amount of very light kiss, and a bit of playing with the ass, I was semi ready to go.

I won't drag the review out longer, but I after much struggle managed to blow a load in the ass, and got out of there as soon as I could.

Towards the end of the booking, her phone kept ringing and she answered.  She told me it was her slave who she was asking to wait outside.  She said she does not know how to clean up, and therefore that is the slave's job.  As I left, the same guy was lurking around outside on the stairs.  Was I glad to get out!

I have never had such a poor experience, and is certainly not what I go looking for.  I am surprised there are no reviews anywhere on this one, as this was rock bottom for me.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:27:22 pm by flamingice »

Offline Dashing

Welcome aboard, OP and oh dear ...

... that punt reads nothing short of a TS-version of a Belle Epoque farce or TS-remake of an episode of Fawlty Towers. Client arrives, SP's Slave leaves, SP's Drug Dealer turns up, SP hides Client in bathroom, SP's Drug Dealer leaves ... I almost expected it to continue, Client exits bathroom, SP's Doctor emerges from cupboard, in through window swings SP's effin' ZOOKEEPER  :scare:  :lol: ...

... I am surprised there are no reviews anywhere on this one ...

She had reviews up on HA. Erratic behaviour and indifference to the client in the room were a common theme.

Some of her pics have been around for a long while, and from what you confirm it seems the drug regime has replaced the beauty regime.

Offline Dashing

... Undoubtedly the worst punt I have ever encountered and would encourage all to avoid ...

Thanks for sharing a warning review. For added visibility to searches, number in ads:

+447308265231

Offline bbanks

Came to also warn OP that there had been past allegations she had threatened someone with a knife. Clearly off her fucking rocker

Offline flamingice

Thanks.  Threatening behaviour with a knife does not surprise me in the slightest.  Indifference to client in the room is definitely accurate.

Unfortunately I had not come across the old reviews to save me from the experience, but hopefully if this post stops at least someone from booking, then I've done my job.

As a rule of thumb, I generally found Asian TS (and Asian in general) to give better service.  In particular I am thinking of Natalie Young who I saw a while back.  Feminine, great DFK, CIM, A level and had her unload also, creating a hot sticky mess :yahoo:

Offline gharman83

Woa! Thanks for the warning.. I had her cancel last year and I was about to arrange a meet with her next week as my new year's pressie. Feel like I've dodged a bullet now.

Offline Chrispy

Sounds bad I'll cross her off the list. Her photos look so hot  thanks for the warning

Offline Sebstyles7

Thanks.  Threatening behaviour with a knife does not surprise me in the slightest.  Indifference to client in the room is definitely accurate.

Unfortunately I had not come across the old reviews to save me from the experience, but hopefully if this post stops at least someone from booking, then I've done my job.

As a rule of thumb, I generally found Asian TS (and Asian in general) to give better service.  In particular I am thinking of Natalie Young who I saw a while back.  Feminine, great DFK, CIM, A level and had her unload also, creating a hot sticky mess :yahoo:

Hi OP, thanks for the review although sorry to hear it was a shite one!  Would be interested to hear more about Natalie Young as been on my hitlist for ages but not seen much in the way of positive reviews.  She looks gorgeous so any chance of a full review or was it too long ago?

Offline tempwork

Hello to all,
This is my first response on this site as I just discovered it a few months ago and it took me some time to figure out how to register and become a member.
As a first reply this might not sound or be considered trustworthy but I can assure you that all my reviews and replies will be accurate and honest.
I saw Ivy several years back. As many of the members have commented here I also read the reviews on HA and saw the knife incident review. There also seemed to be a concentrated effort from another provider, TS Katherine, to discredit her. What was very strange was that Katherine's biggest obsession with Ivy was calling herself Russian. She went on and on about that in several posts that she was Bulgarian or some other East European nationality which I know non of the punters gave a damn about. There were several other bad reviews that complained about her attitude which I am sure are completely true because you just have to read her advert to see that she is a prima donna. But her pictures were of such quality that I let my other brain rule my decision, so I called and booked an outcall service. I am never comfortable going to a provider's flat. As I said before this was some time ago and my recollection of things isn't very accurate, but I do remember this that I was nervous due to the multitude of bad reviews. I can't remember any issues with setting up of the appointment nor with her making the appointment. I also remember well that she turned up looking like a movie star. She is certainly a stunner in the looks department. She also smelled lovely and was wearing very sexy and expensive clothes and underwear. I was sort of expecting that from her photos, but what surprised me was how pleasant and easy going she was. She still had that prima donna aura about her but not in a negative way. I also remember that she was willing to please but was completely non-functional. Despite my repeated attempts she couldn't get hard at all, not even a semi. However I don't remember any other disappointments. But I like my TSs to be functional and active.
Over the years I saw several other adverts for Ivy calling herself many different names and claiming that she is from several different counties. I also saw some photos with her having a hard-on, so I thought that maybe on the day she couldn't perform or something along those lines. I recently read in her advert something about pussy and thought maybe she had her SRS and on a particular night back in November I messaged her asking her if she had a penise or a vagina, she started playing word games and I couldn't make sense of what she was talking about.
In summation this is a beautiful provider that obviously on her day can be very pleasant yet she can turn into a very bad experience. One thing will remain constant, she is a prima donna.

Offline flamingice

Would be interested to hear more about Natalie Young as been on my hitlist for ages but not seen much in the way of positive reviews.  She looks gorgeous so any chance of a full review or was it too long ago?

Little out of time unfortunately, even with the current extension for new members.  You are right that there does not seem to be many reviews, and I see some negatives.  The biggest complaint from others appears to be attitude, but I did not pick that up.  I recall we connected very well and she was into it, but it might have just been she liked me or was horny at the time ;). As others have said, photos are accurate.  (Caveat what a year of lockdown might do)

Online martleto88

Hey guys so what ever she/he told ya... she is from Bulgaria.
Now you gonna laugh 😆 😀😀 She is from my school 😂 I know her way before she to be she 😂
Anyhow i never did anything with her but i know from a friend who went to visit her last summer in Bulgaria.
He said she looks extremely feminine but service was disaster. I dunno how i even saw your post 😀 But yes. Quoting him: “ she couldn’t lift it up. She constantly moaned “ not like this... uuuf no so hard... don’t grab me here. Don’t touch my tits do u know how much they worth...”. I paid her 600 bg lev which is £300 for 1 hr and she didn’t stoped moaning and complaining..”
That’s his words.
She thinks she is a wonder of the world. But for some she is gem.
P.s. she was bullied in school when was he...well world is not so big after all 😂
Oooh almost forgot she uses drugs. Not heroine but everything else. So i dunno if she is crazy but same time maybe on drugs. My opinion she is just crazy but even i would do her 😀
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 11:40:25 pm by martleto88 »

Offline seraph20

Hi,

I can comment a little on this provider, if I may?

I have never seen her as a client but I was friends (on a non client basis) to a provider (that I knew as a friend, separate to her being in this line of work) who knew her very very well indeed.

She is indeed from Bulgaria but I can tell you she is either borderline or totally certifiable, depending on the day. Actually dangerous under certain circumstances according to stories I have heard from her (now former) friend. I have also seen her, once at her worst when I was picking up my friend from this providers place, high as a kite on god knows what and I could not wait to get out of there. I felt unsafe and vulnerable actually and I am not someone who feels that way often.

My polite advice (from close up exposure to this provider) to the community here is stay well away and if you decide to see her, approach with extreme caution!