Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Lola - Leeds  (Read 15568 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CaptainRock

Hi everyone.
 First review after joining. Will post more once i get the hang of this. I cant figure out how to post this as just a Trans post though.

TS Lola. Met her in sept 2020. External Link/Members Only  Hopefully the link works. 
I paid £160 for an hour, which im sure we went past somewhat.

Shes been reviewed on here a few times. I will say that my experience was pretty similar in most respects, including the awkward moments.
I am quite vanilla when it comes to meeting trans woman. Im mostly just wanting to get off together, whether wanking ourself or each other, bit of oral boths ways. I am in it to see the orgasm for sure. I always specify before meeting whether i can see the girl cum during our meeting. Lola was kind enough to be honest and say she can come but doesn't make promises. Seemed fair enough to me so committed to the booking.

I live in London so this was a trip up north for my summer holidays effectively, in the first 2 week of September  2020. Lola was the one girl i wanted to meet but had some more lined up (ill review when i can).

As i had preplanned this id been communicating with her for a few weeks prior so had it all sorted, though actually arranging the meeting became a bit of a palava since she went off grid on the day i wanted to visit. Turns out she was a bit hungover so wasn't up for it (fair enough ), so arranged for early the next day. Around 12noon. Luckily I was on holiday effectively so no issues with my availability. 

Lolas place is not as discreet, for me, as others have said. Its on a quiet street for sure but its quite exposed knocking and waiting at the front door. Was a bit awkward but I made do. Im sure it wouldn't look suspicious to most passerbys.

Lola is pretty stunning, without doubt. Pretty, tall, thin and busty. Pretty big dick too.
We went upstairs and got down to all things pleasureable. As i mentioned, im vanilla so mostly just groping, sucking and wanking went on. I really wanted to make her cum, which she knew and after some time suggested the best way was to fuck her. Made sense to me so we went for it and oh man, did it ever help.

She moaned and groaned and screamed with pleasure throughout and then blew a massive load on her stomach, which is just what I had hoped for. It didnt take me long to cum to whilst fucking her after seeing that. Just amazing. My guess is her hangover from the previous day probably built up a lot of pressure which our encounter helped release. She was surprised by it all so might not be overly common.

Now, at this point we lay back to chill out and thats when things went pretty friggin awkward, and like many posts I've  seen on here about Lola this is in a simialr vein. I am not British so talked a bit about where im from, and how I dont feel very comfortable in the UK sometimes (I forget the full context of the convo) and oh boy... The phrase "far right" comes to mind. Conspiracy theory, anti-covid, anti-EU, Trump supporting rhetoric freely flowed without much prompting and i was genuinely shocked. Obviously anyone can think and vote however they want, and whilst i dont agree with the positions she holds they are hers to have. But wow it was something to behold.
I kind of went silent and just let her talk, realising no amount of "yeah but thats demonstrably incorrect" style responses would be worth engaging her. I kind of bided my time and grabbed for her dick again to start playing with it for round 2. She returned the favour and blew me again until I came on her tits. Nice way to end it all really. Got myself dresed and made my way out.

Ultimately,  her views are truly foreign to me but my time with her before and after that was amazing. Id probably see her again but id avoid any conversation like we had for my own piece of mind.

Very long, had lots to say and if this is not the best way to review i apologise. Cant wait to get out there again after lockdown, got some more people in mind. Ill be back with more reviews soon

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There's a guide here ↓ that might give you some tips.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Good review. What do you think her reaction would have been if you said you didnt want to talk politics/ conspiracy theories? Did she seem unhinged or likely to kick off?

End of the day the SP is there at your pleasure and on your coin not the other way around, so if it's not something your comfortable discussing or just cba might be worth saying so?

I've never tried a TS but have seriously considered it in the past and this one keeps popping up (pun intended)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Good review. What do you think her reaction would have been if you said you didnt want to talk politics/ conspiracy theories? Did she seem unhinged or likely to kick off?

End of the day the SP is there at your pleasure and on your coin not the other way around, so if it's not something your comfortable discussing or just cba might be worth saying so?

I've never tried a TS but have seriously considered it in the past and this one keeps popping up (pun intended)

That's what's stopping me as I CBA chatting shite when it's MY podging time.  :dash: :dash:

Offline viper13

Never been with a TS but I must admit this one looks tempting  :rolleyes:

From what I have read and been told most can have tantrums so might be a case of bite your tongue and just say yes and no in the right places :unknown:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

That's what's stopping me as I CBA chatting shite when it's MY podging time.  :dash: :dash:

Agreed - maybe she does it out of nerves or shes not sure what else to talk about however that's not the impression I get.

Seems similar to Jess Vixen Leeds who is also well documented at chatting absolutely loads of shite which puts me off visiting.

I like girls who have a tinge of craziness to them and keep me on my toes but also dont want my balls ripping off if we disagree about Trumps immigration laws  :lol:

Offline Colston36

Hi everyone.
 First review after joining. Will post more once i get the hang of this. I cant figure out how to post this as just a Trans post though.

TS Lola. Met her in sept 2020. External Link/Members Only  Hopefully the link works. 
I paid £160 for an hour, which im sure we went past somewhat.

Shes been reviewed on here a few times. I will say that my experience was pretty similar in most respects, including the awkward moments.
I am quite vanilla when it comes to meeting trans woman. Im mostly just wanting to get off together, whether wanking ourself or each other, bit of oral boths ways. I am in it to see the orgasm for sure. I always specify before meeting whether i can see the girl cum during our meeting. Lola was kind enough to be honest and say she can come but doesn't make promises. Seemed fair enough to me so committed to the booking.

I live in London so this was a trip up north for my summer holidays effectively, in the first 2 week of September  2020. Lola was the one girl i wanted to meet but had some more lined up (ill review when i can).

As i had preplanned this id been communicating with her for a few weeks prior so had it all sorted, though actually arranging the meeting became a bit of a palava since she went off grid on the day i wanted to visit. Turns out she was a bit hungover so wasn't up for it (fair enough ), so arranged for early the next day. Around 12noon. Luckily I was on holiday effectively so no issues with my availability. 

Lolas place is not as discreet, for me, as others have said. Its on a quiet street for sure but its quite exposed knocking and waiting at the front door. Was a bit awkward but I made do. Im sure it wouldn't look suspicious to most passerbys.

Lola is pretty stunning, without doubt. Pretty, tall, thin and busty. Pretty big dick too.
We went upstairs and got down to all things pleasureable. As i mentioned, im vanilla so mostly just groping, sucking and wanking went on. I really wanted to make her cum, which she knew and after some time suggested the best way was to fuck her. Made sense to me so we went for it and oh man, did it ever help.

She moaned and groaned and screamed with pleasure throughout and then blew a massive load on her stomach, which is just what I had hoped for. It didnt take me long to cum to whilst fucking her after seeing that. Just amazing. My guess is her hangover from the previous day probably built up a lot of pressure which our encounter helped release. She was surprised by it all so might not be overly common.

Now, at this point we lay back to chill out and thats when things went pretty friggin awkward, and like many posts I've  seen on here about Lola this is in a simialr vein. I am not British so talked a bit about where im from, and how I dont feel very comfortable in the UK sometimes (I forget the full context of the convo) and oh boy... The phrase "far right" comes to mind. Conspiracy theory, anti-covid, anti-EU, Trump supporting rhetoric freely flowed without much prompting and i was genuinely shocked. Obviously anyone can think and vote however they want, and whilst i dont agree with the positions she holds they are hers to have. But wow it was something to behold.
I kind of went silent and just let her talk, realising no amount of "yeah but thats demonstrably incorrect" style responses would be worth engaging her. I kind of bided my time and grabbed for her dick again to start playing with it for round 2. She returned the favour and blew me again until I came on her tits. Nice way to end it all really. Got myself dresed and made my way out.

Ultimately,  her views are truly foreign to me but my time with her before and after that was amazing. Id probably see her again but id avoid any conversation like we had for my own piece of mind.

Very long, had lots to say and if this is not the best way to review i apologise. Cant wait to get out there again after lockdown, got some more people in mind. Ill be back with more reviews soon

Bizarre that someone who it, to say the least of it, not conventional should have such right wing views. Hitler put gay people in concentration camps: God knows what would have happened to TS girls!

Offline stevedave

They can't talk with their mouth full  :hi:

Offline Iceman90

Yeah it’s hilarious how a transsexual prostitute of all people can be a right wing loon. It just shows the power of online propaganda and indoctrination. Almost booked her when I was in London last year but something came up. I’ll hopefully see her when I can get to Leeds after lockdown. Won’t be having much conversation, just my cock in her mouth and up her ass thank you very much.

Offline CaptainRock

Hi The0neAnd0nly

To be fair to her i think (without being 100% certain) I was the first to mention political matters (related to chat about where I am from) & would be happy to discuss the subject be it right or left wing issues. This was, however, far right nonsense though which made it awkward as, knowing people who work in the NHS, hearing the trauma thats going on being dismissed as fake makes me upset.
I dont know if she would have brought it up otherwise, i know some reviews here mention similar discussions with her.
I didnt feel uncomfortable from memory, in the sense that i felt unsafe or that i should leave, just a bit gobsmacked really. You are correct, i paid for her time so I steered things away and back to where i wanted them to be i.e  I stopped engaging with it as best i could hence the round two we got involved in. Ultimately I cant be certain how she would react but i doubt it would be anything violent or otherwise nasty; not unhinged or likely to kick off no.

I think shes worth it if you go for it, ill certainly try again when up that way. Lesson learned though; stick to the cumshots and orgasms :D

Offline mark22

Many thanks for the review CaptainRock.

Lola is fairly close to me and yet I still haven't been to see her. Something just keeps putting me off and I can't quite figure out what it is, it's not her politics but more how she looks etc.

More food for thought so thanks again.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 03:27:23 pm by mark22 »

Offline CaptainRock

Many thanks for the review CaptainRock.

Lola is fairly close to me and yet I still haven't been to see her. Something just keeps putting me off and I can't quite figure out what it is, it's not her politics but more how she looks etc.

More food for thought so thanks again.

Hi Mark22,

I know exactly what you mean. There are girls near me in South London who I keep thinking "maybe today" but something makes me say nah... And I go and look further afield.
To me, Lola truly is and was stunning and no regrets beyond the previously mentioned. If she isn't for you then fair enough, though there is one I've visited down here who is not as attractive whom I finally bit the bullet on and have visited twice (TS Diana in Streatham, I'll try to review tonight), so you never know ;)
Cheers mate

Offline mark22

Have just had another look at her profile and she's tempting me in I must admit.

The price tag of £160 puts me off a bit, but TBF that's always been her price so can't complain about any price incease etc.

Offline winkywanky

YMMV of course, but IMO she's a great punt, very sexy and a really nice girl too, but for me, just like sportspeople and celebrities/performers, politics are best left aside, left at the bedroom door in the case of a WG.

If the punter instigates it then it's a different matter, but for the WG to spontaneously initiate it is not a good idea. Especially when political stakes are so high currently, and that includes Covid.

But OP, you had a great time, she was nice and noisy for you (always good for the ego, and she doesn't put it on BTW), and you made her cum a bucketload on her belly. Out of interest, was this handsfree or was she manually assisting herself? Either way, always sexy  :wacko:.

Offline winkywanky

To be fair to her i think (without being 100% certain) I was the first to mention political matters (related to chat about where I am from) & would be happy to discuss the subject be it right or left wing issues.

Ah, you can blame yourself then  :D

Offline CaptainRock

YMMV of course, but IMO she's a great punt, very sexy and a really nice girl too, but for me, just like sportspeople and celebrities/performers, politics are best left aside, left at the bedroom door in the case of a WG.

If the punter instigates it then it's a different matter, but for the WG to spontaneously initiate it is not a good idea. Especially when political stakes are so high currently, and that includes Covid.

But OP, you had a great time, she was nice and noisy for you (always good for the ego, and she doesn't put it on BTW), and you made her cum a bucketload on her belly. Out of interest, was this handsfree or was she manually assisting herself? Either way, always sexy  :wacko:.

Hi Winkywanky

It's hard to breakdown how the convo steered that way for two reasons-
1. I can't remember it all clearly due to time past,
2. Trying to keep some of my anonymity where I can.

But as I sit here remembering I feel like more context might help.
I know she mentioned being in London recently (at the time)  for an anti-lockdown/covid protest, which raised an eyebrow, and she had a Trump 2020 hat in her house which raised the other. I didn't bring up either of those subjects though.
It all stemmed from the talking about my background, which went from one topic to another, culminating in "covids not real, JFK was killed by the CIA" type chat. Anyway, I could probably wax lyrical but it's all a bit boring really, ammiright? Suffice to say she has some funny ol'opinions.
Good to hear you had a good time with her.

She came from combination of being fucked and wanking herself too. Id have been more surprised if it had been just from being fucked. It really was awesome, still think about it from time to time. She has a few vids floating around various sites that demonstrate similar which bring back good memories. I have this weird (notto kink shame myself) kink of seeing tgirls cum onto their stomachs, so it couldn't have gone better really. Anything else you or anybody wants to ask let me know

Offline winkywanky

Your experience mirrors my own  ;)

Offline Uklad873

Hi Winkywanky

It's hard to breakdown how the convo steered that way for two reasons-
1. I can't remember it all clearly due to time past,
2. Trying to keep some of my anonymity where I can.

But as I sit here remembering I feel like more context might help.
I know she mentioned being in London recently (at the time)  for an anti-lockdown/covid protest, which raised an eyebrow, and she had a Trump 2020 hat in her house which raised the other. I didn't bring up either of those subjects though.
It all stemmed from the talking about my background, which went from one topic to another, culminating in "covids not real, JFK was killed by the CIA" type chat. Anyway, I could probably wax lyrical but it's all a bit boring really, ammiright? Suffice to say she has some funny ol'opinions.
Good to hear you had a good time with her.

She came from combination of being fucked and wanking herself too. Id have been more surprised if it had been just from being fucked. It really was awesome, still think about it from time to time. She has a few vids floating around various sites that demonstrate similar which bring back good memories. I have this weird (notto kink shame myself) kink of seeing tgirls cum onto their stomachs, so it couldn't have gone better really. Anything else you or anybody wants to ask let me know

Any links to videos

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Any links to videos

Some on her Twitter that I throughly enjoyed earlier: TSlolabritish

This is on her Birchplace page so out in public domain
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 05:19:19 pm by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline CaptainRock

Any links to videos

Hi UKlad

I'd have to go searching, but not sure if we can add links to such things here. Is that allowed? Cheers

Offline Travelleruk

Have just had another look at her profile and she's tempting me in I must admit.

The price tag of £160 puts me off a bit, but TBF that's always been her price so can't complain about any price incease etc.
You should have a look around for a cheaper one :)

Offline dubs

I follow her instagram and she really is so far down the conspiracy-theory rabbit hole there's no way to pull her out.

I'd love to see her and try to out-batshit-crazy her...

"Yeah there's no way plane fuel could melt the twin towers structure on 9/11, but they have that chemtrails stuff in the wings too and fuck knows what temperature that shit burns at"  :wacko:

Offline Samsam2021

Haha! Leave the politics at the door! Question though do you think she would have an issue with non-white punters? The trump hat concerns me.. her Twitter is insane! Cant quite work out, does her forskin go all the back to reveal her helmet?

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Seen a compilation video of her (easily findable on Google) where she is getting bare backed.

No idea if its partner or punter is it allowed to be linked here?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 10:34:13 am by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Haha! Leave the politics at the door! Question though do you think she would have an issue with non-white punters? The trump hat concerns me.. her Twitter is insane! Cant quite work out, does her forskin go all the back to reveal her helmet?

Have you asked the podge ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Seen a compilation video of her (easily findable on Google) where she is getting bare backed.

No idea if its partner or punter is it allowed to be linked here?

If it's posted using her working persona it's ok to post on here.  :hi: :hi:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

It's this clip here. Some of the clips in the compilation do have her only fans page watermarked and others dont, including the part I've seen around 5:25 in

Offline Xtro

I follow her instagram and she really is so far down the conspiracy-theory rabbit hole there's no way to pull her out.

I'd love to see her and try to out-batshit-crazy her...

"Yeah there's no way plane fuel could melt the twin towers structure on 9/11, but they have that chemtrails stuff in the wings too and fuck knows what temperature that shit burns at"  :wacko:

Fancy starting a 9-11 conspiracy thread? 
There are other 3300 architects & engineers that don't buy the official story. How many buildings fell on that day? 

Offline viper13

It's this clip here. Some of the clips in the compilation do have her only fans page watermarked and others dont, including the part I've seen around 5:25 in

Some of them are BB  :vomit:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 11:51:30 am by viper13 »

Offline mark22

You should have a look around for a cheaper one :)

Already have and that's why I baulk at paying the £160 ph.

Kimber Kelly £120 ph
Shaffire £100 ph

Both give a great service.

Offline winkywanky

AFAIK she has no problems with Black (or other BAME) guys per se, just be nice and respectful. I feel sure you are  ;)

Offline winkywanky

Fancy starting a 9-11 conspiracy thread? 
There are other 3300 architects & engineers that don't buy the official story. How many buildings fell on that day?

Go on then Xtro  ;)

Offline winkywanky

Offline Xtro

Go on then Xtro  ;)

Maybe not..... If he couldn't decipher that sentence.   :rolleyes:   :cool:

Offline TomTank

Already have and that's why I baulk at paying the £160 ph.

Kimber Kelly £120 ph
Shaffire £100 ph

Both give a great service.

Shaffire is exceptional.
I saw Kimber once and she was very good, does she now have boobs?

Offline Uklad873

Can’t deny I don’t want to dabble into this side of the escorting world ...... can I pluck up courage 😂😂😂

Offline mark22

Shaffire is exceptional.
I saw Kimber once and she was very good, does she now have boobs?

Last time I saw her she had some nice hormone titties that were coming along nicely.

Couple of years ago now though.

Offline TomTank

Last time I saw her she had some nice hormone titties that were coming along nicely.

Couple of years ago now though.

I thought I'd seen some photos of her recently where she looked like she had had a boob job

Offline Samsam2021

Can’t deny I don’t want to dabble into this side of the escorting world ...... can I pluck up courage 😂😂😂

Definitely worth it! Been seeing ts ladies since I was 17, so addictive!

Offline Xtro

Offline TomTank

These ......

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

No, I'm sure she used to have some bare-chested ones on that profile that showed C or D cup boobs

Offline Blakers88

Saw when working up north. Hot and good British but her videos online deffo show more pornstar appeal than reality of the sex in booking. Seemed like she couldn't be arsed with me
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - PreopDollyJTS, Johnnyboy94, Blakers88
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline winkywanky

Saw when working up north. Hot and good British but her videos online deffo show more pornstar appeal than reality of the sex in booking. Seemed like she couldn't be arsed with me

Perhaps you could post up a review of the meet? That would be really useful  :hi:

Offline Blakers88

Perhaps you could post up a review of the meet? That would be really useful  :hi:

I want to review but dunno how no option to. Only made account tonight after looking for months so dunno if time limit till can review or not

Offline winkywanky

I want to review but dunno how no option to. Only made account tonight after looking for months so dunno if time limit till can review or not

OK Blakers, it may be that you're not allowed to do so yet, I can't tell from here.

But when you do want to write a review, go to the Reviews section of the region you have in mind (you'll see a long list of reviews top to bottom, new ones a the top), and in the top RH corner of the page you should see a box which says New Review. Click on that box and go from there.

If you can't see that box yet, try again after a few days until it does.

In the meantime you could be checking out reviews from others, to get a feel for what is useful  :hi:.

Offline Blakers88

OK Blakers, it may be that you're not allowed to do so yet, I can't tell from here.

But when you do want to write a review, go to the Reviews section of the region you have in mind (you'll see a long list of reviews top to bottom, new ones a the top), and in the top RH corner of the page you should see a box which says New Review. Click on that box and go from there.

If you can't see that box yet, try again after a few days until it does.

In the meantime you could be checking out reviews from others, to get a feel for what is useful  :hi:.

Oh ta mate just figured it out will start now lol

Offline winkywanky

Oh ta mate just figured it out will start now lol

There's a good chap  :thumbsup: