Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana massage pontefract  (Read 6589 times)

Offline weeman100

Seen this one recently and thinking of dipping toe for the first time in ages - looks fairly legit and can’t see any reviews - anybody been or any feedback - happy for a good massage but would be happier with a HE

Offline davy321

External Link/Members Only

I went a few months ago. Had to complete a form saying I wasn't experiencing any symptoms, no personal details required. Nice clean room, masks remained on during the whole massage. Good massage with HE. £30 + £20.

Offline BadLad500

Thank you davy

Was this first time you had been there Davy, or did you have to go more than once to get HE?

Also did you ask or get the impression if any more than HE may be on offer?

Offline davy321

No my first visit. Really nice woman. Upto her asking if I wanted HE there was no hint of extras. Don't think anything else was on offer, but couldn't say for sure as I didn't ask. I would go back even if only for a massage.

Offline BadLad500

May try in New Year, if I do I will report back. Has anyone else had any experience of this lady?

Offline overhead25

Hi badlad
I went just before last lockdown (for some reason I am unable to post reviews or I would have put one on ) called Nana made an hours appointment Sh wasn’t busy so 30 mins later I was at her premises which is discretely tucked away in a courtyard behind specsavers in south Elmsall with lots of parking outside .Met at the door by Nana a very small slim pretty Thai lady , £30 for the hour plus I had a extra £20 out which got the message across what I was after , this was met by a smile and a do not tell anyone  I do this .
The place itself is spotless and has just been refurbished to Nana’s requirements, nice warm place and oils and the massage was pretty thorough ,Nana checking if it was hard enough for me , not many swipes though to be honest which is what I enjoy for a build up , flipped over after 35-40 mins for nice oily handjob , not the best but good enough , Nana cleans you up with warm water and towels as there is no shower ,my feeling was it would get better here after a few visits as she aims to please ,not sure if anything else would be on offer but I would ask the question next time ,all in all worth £50 all in for over an hour .

Offline BadLad500

Great report overhead, thanks for that. I was planning to see her but then the lockdown got in way. Will hopefully get opportunity when she reopens

Offline Leebo32

Is there a live link for her now. Was thinking of sending her a txt but link no longer works.

Offline BadLad500

Great report overhead, thanks for that. I was planning to see her but then the lockdown got in way. Will hopefully get opportunity when she reopens

Did she allow or did you attempt to touch while she was giving the happy ending Overhead? Also how did you approach offering the extra £20 for the extras? You said you had the extra £20 out when you gave her the £30 - Did you just give her the £50 & hope that she understood, or did you ask her?

Offline BadLad500

Did she allow or did you attempt to touch while she was giving the happy ending Overhead? Also how did you approach offering the extra £20 for the extras? You said you had the extra £20 out when you gave her the £30 - Did you just give her the £50 & hope that she understood, or did you ask her?

I think she is on Fb as Nana Thai Massage

Offline overhead25

Hi badlad she is on Fb as Nana Thai massage south Elmsall ,regarding payment I had the £30 out for the massage and offered another £20 at the same time with a smile and just said for extra ok ,nana said ok but do not tell anyone as I will be in trouble. To be honest I did not try any touching but my hand fell on her arse by accident and rested it there for a while and nothing was said ,I’ll see what happens next time.

Offline BadLad500

Hi badlad she is on Fb as Nana Thai massage south Elmsall ,regarding payment I had the £30 out for the massage and offered another £20 at the same time with a smile and just said for extra ok ,nana said ok but do not tell anyone as I will be in trouble. To be honest I did not try any touching but my hand fell on her arse by accident and rested it there for a while and nothing was said ,I’ll see what happens next time.

Thanks for that Overhead - Hopefully after Lockdown can try & see how goes

Offline Chao Praya

Good info, Mr Overhead. I will definitely give her a go after lockdown. Normally it is a giveaway that extras may be on offer if the lady doesn't object if you strip naked prior to commencement of the massage, especially whilst she is also in the room. Less so if you are laid on the table waiting for her. If you don't mind me asking, how did Nana deal with this?

Offline mark_c808

Good point Chao, I was thinking the same myself. From experience, if nothing extra is available the request to undress down to my underwear is usually made. If it’s a moot point, they usually say ‘if you want to take your underwear off it’ll stop getting oil on them.’ On those occasions, underwear off and the desired extras always materialise.

Offline overhead25

Good info, Mr Overhead. I will definitely give her a go after lockdown. Normally it is a giveaway that extras may be on offer if the lady doesn't object if you strip naked prior to commencement of the massage, especially whilst she is also in the room. Less so if you are laid on the table waiting for her. If you don't mind me asking, how did Nana deal with this?
hi chao I always strip off where ever I go for a massage as I couldn’t think of anything worse than having underwear on while being massaged ,Nana did not bat an eyelid to be honest Chao but while chatting with her she is well travelled and lived in a few countries doing massage but has now come to the uk ,enjoy mate.

Online wakefieldlad13

hi chao I always strip off where ever I go for a massage as I couldn’t think of anything worse than having underwear on while being massaged

This as been my way too for many years, i find that it sends a message and if they are genuinely legit then i am happy to ask for forgiveness

I have only had two occasions where the provider has objected to me stripping off in all my years of massage/rub and tug joints

One was in Doncaster 3 or 4 years ago, Armthorpe area, TBH i suspected that this was legit, the lady, an extremely tall blonde on returning to the room sternly stated that she didnt provide anything other than massage, i braved it out and replied, I know, but i dont wish to get oil over my underwear
The massage was extremely firm, quite excellent, definitely no extras. on leaving, she requested that i wear older underwear if i revisit

The other time was at a place in Leeds market, i had just recovered from a serious knee and leg injury where i was reduced to wearing hinged leg braces for a couple of years
I had gone into leeds shopping and was walking back through the market when i stopped to reposition one of my braces, unbeknown to me, i was outside this massage place, Thai Boran spa
An old looking thai woman popped out of the shop and asked if i was ok, to which i explained about my leg, come in, let me see, she said
Inside the shop was a drop dead gorgeous looking asian bird, mmmm, me thinks
Anyway, i agreed to let them look at my leg so the old girl showed me this bed at the back of a curtain, she gave me a basket and said put your clothes in here
Off comes my kit, knacker bare but before i lay down, the old girl comes back, sees me naked and went mental, i thought she was going to kick me out, fortunately she calmed dwn and handed me a pair of real baggy disposable undie type things
What made things worse is that she brought the young stunner in, she was her trainee but alas, no fucking extras....lol

Offline overhead25

Jesus what a letdown on both accounts especially the Thai where you think you would be certain for at least HR

Offline Aireman

Nana is definitely on my list for when things are open again!

Offline nwluvit

Jesus what a letdown on both accounts especially the Thai where you think you would be certain for at least HR

Not all Thai places guarantee HR. Had a couple of massages with a Thai lady called Pim in Selby (Sawasdee) about 2-3 years ago. She was legit. I am sure she kept praying everytime i got a boner!! TBF her massages were among the best I have ever had.
Have been subsequently and confirm that the Ladies who replaced her were definitely OK with Happy Endings.

Offline mark_c808

I’m looking to give this a try, hopefully this week. Review will follow. Has anyone else got any info as to what may be available?

Offline spikeexit

Hi managed to visit Nana today absolutely great fantastic oily massage and very sensual oily handjob.
Nana is really nice chatty if you want, I did the offer of the £30 and just said can I have extras she said shh don't tell anyone and took the extra £20
She gave very nice massage lots of swipes and when I moaned in ecstasy lol she said ok love I said yes very good.
As long as you ask upfront when you pay she seems ok with it,I did put my hand on her bum a few times and I did ask to say is it ok she said yes.
I'm not sure if you could get more I will defiantly be going again and hope she might let me do more once she's got used to me.