Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Let’s go to the beach!!  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Digby232

So people don’t feel safe enough to return to work or send their kids to school but they’re happy to pack themselves onto Bournemouth beach in the hot weather causing a major incident. A lot seem to think it’s  bank holiday. Bloody teacher next door said not safe to go to school but she’s taken her two to Bournemouth today! Either stay in or get back to work!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline David1970

So people don’t feel safe enough to return to work or send their kids to school but they’re happy to pack themselves onto Bournemouth beach in the hot weather causing a major incident. A lot seem to think it’s  bank holiday. Bloody teacher next door said not safe to go to school but she’s taken her two to Bournemouth today! Either stay in or get back to work!

Teachers are overworked and the only get 13 weeks holiday a year, plus coffee days( in service days) .

I only want to know when I can punt again and post reviews, what about you Digny232?

Online threechilliman

Plenty of examples of this kind of rank hypocrisy. If it involves having a good time its safe, if it doesn't it isn't seems to be the rule.

Offline The Film Director

As Morrissey once said:

Nothing
Appears
To be
Between the ears of
The lazy sunbathers

:hi:

Offline King Nuts

I'd more concerned about being in Brixton than Bournemouth.

External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

Amazing what teachers get up to when they are furloughed, every day is a school day, or maybe not.

Offline Simmo87

Teachers are overworked and the only get 13 weeks holiday a year, plus coffee days( in service days) .

I only want to know when I can punt again and post reviews, what about you Digny232?

+1 from me brother

Offline NIK

You're not allowed to mention Brixton!  :scare:

Offline David1970

Offline NIK

Who woke him up :dash:

Just popping in to note normal service continues and Anth, KN and Marm are isolated beacons drowning in the sea of nonsense.
I shall repair back to places that truly reflect the predominant mood of the country.
I tell you, there are a hell of a lot of concerned citizens out there, or in the view of you and your silly cronies, 'extremists'.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Be prepared.   :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Who woke him up :dash:
Intentional or unintentional play on words there  :unknown:  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyway went for a bike ride yesterday and Blackpool Prom looked like any normal summer weekend, heaving  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

As Morrissey once said:

Nothing
Appears
To be
Between the ears of
The lazy sunbathers

:hi:

Great beach song (and great album), second only to my favourite beach song: External Link/Members Only

Offline willie loman

Just popping in to note normal service continues and Anth, KN and Marm are isolated beacons drowning in the sea of nonsense.
I shall repair back to places that truly reflect the predominant mood of the country.
I tell you, there are a hell of a lot of concerned citizens out there, or in the view of you and your silly cronies, 'extremists'.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Be prepared.   :scare:

i shall repair, that was hit for gloria gaynor if i am not mistaken?

Offline badsin

👆 I was expecting Peaches by The Stranglers :hi:

Online sparkus

👆 I was expecting Peaches by The Stranglers :hi:

Or that rubbish Chris Rea song.

Still, not a patch on this 'Why?' :dash:

Offline King Nuts

And let us not forget Peter Sarstedt's wistful one-hit wonder.

'With your carefully designed topless swimsuit

You get an even suntan

On your back, and on your legs

And on your tits'.

Online Thephoenix

Anyway went for a bike ride yesterday and Blackpool Prom looked like any normal summer weekend, heaving  :dash:

Offline The Film Director

Great beach song (and great album), second only to my favourite beach song: External Link/Members Only

Yep, he seems to have lost his way a bit recently  :D, could always a pen a great lyric though.

Offline Ozy84

Just seen some photos this morning of an overwhelming amount of cunts filling these beaches. Hippy crack, skunk, excess alcohol, you name it they are doing it. Rubbish, nappies, plastic, shit and urine all  left behind. Proper chavy looking. Dirty bastards.

Now i know why i prefer beaches abroad!

Offline notcalledchris

Just seen some photos this morning of an overwhelming amount of cunts filling these beaches. Hippy crack, skunk, excess alcohol, you name it they are doing it. Rubbish, nappies, plastic, shit and urine all  left behind. Proper chavy looking. Dirty bastards.

Southerners are scum

Offline LLPunting

Sadly the virus in its indiscriminate equanimity isn't culling this scum from the gene pool.
Equally sadly, at this time, foreign beaches will be awash with foreign chavs.

Offline Colston36

What a wonderful selection of cards! It was such a treat. Haven't been in nearly 30 years. Are there loads of total slags there?

Offline AnthG

It never used to be like that though. I spent my whole childhood going to beaches all over, from Seahouses, to Bamburgh Long Sands, to Scarbrough to Blackpool and the beaches were always top top and clean and everyone took home their litter.

It says something more about the generation today (i.e my generation) than it does about the UK vs Abroad.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online Thephoenix

What a wonderful selection of cards! It was such a treat. Haven't been in nearly 30 years. Are there loads of total slags there?

Not been for a while..... Great childhood memories. Then as teenagers. Then with my kids.
Always loved the shows, tower, amazing ballrooms, great fairground, ice shows and illuminations, but despite lots of investment and trying to reinvent itself, like most Victorian resorts, it's seen better days.

Even the top hotels like The Imperial probably now get most of their bookings with the package coach breaks.

Offline badsin

It never used to be like that though. I spent my whole childhood going to beaches all over, from Seahouses, to Bamburgh Long Sands, to Scarbrough to Blackpool and the beaches were always top top and clean and everyone took home their litter.

It says something more about the generation today (i.e my generation) than it does about the UK vs Abroad.

Littering is one of my (numerous) hates. Just a complete lack of thought, or consideration for the environment and others.
We are a nation of scumbags, I blame the parents. I'd of felt the back of my dad's hand if I'd ever of littered :hi:

Online maxxblue

How is the 'generation today' your generation?  :unknown: It's not your generation, it's mine.  :hi:

Online sparkus

How is the 'generation today' your generation?  :unknown: It's not your generation, it's mine.  :hi:

Perhaps he's Roger Daltrey :sarcastic:

Offline sub_marine

apparently 500,000 people visited dorset over the last 2 days, and the toilets were locked the whole time, thats some amount of mars bars floating around near the shore or buried in the sand, place must have been stinking

Offline george r

maybe a good job the weather has cooled down for the weekend ? it would have madness otherwise..and a shithole after they left  :thumbsdown:

Online Thephoenix

Cardiff Bay;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Got to be one of my biggest hates.

Complete inconsideration by a big chunk of (mainly) young people, with obviously no conscience or pride in their environment.

Very depressing and don't know the answer.

Same in Liverpool after the drunks had their piss-up following Liverpool's win,  and everywhere else where there are crowds.

Offline AnthG

Here's a logical quandary for someone to ponder. I bet good money the same type of people who left all that litter ^ will be the same people who are at Greta Thumburg rallies screaming about rubbish ruining the environment and demanding airports to be closed and etc.

Online sparkus

Here's a logical quandary for someone to ponder. I bet good money the same type of people who left all that litter ^ will be the same people who are at Greta Thumburg rallies screaming about rubbish ruining the environment and demanding airports to be closed and etc.

Given the sheer number of people who've mass tipped at beaches, Liverpool city centre and beauty spots these past few days I'd suggest it's a broader section of society than a bunch of schoolkids and uni lecturers.

Offline AnthG

Given the sheer number of people who've mass tipped at beaches, Liverpool city centre and beauty spots these past few days I'd suggest it's a broader section of society than a bunch of schoolkids and uni lecturers.

But you do accept those people are in the group of culprits? It's not everyone else, but them doing it.

And Extinction Rebellion are a lot more than just uni lecturers and schoolkids.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 01:39:16 pm by AnthG »

Offline tynetunnel

This epidemic really has shown both the best and worst in people. 750,000 people volunteer to support their neighbours, retired healthcare workers return to work and risk their health to do so, to care for others, and everyday many acts of kindness go largely unrecognised.

Meanwhile there are raves, protests, crowds on beaches, fights, among the ignorant and unwashed who have no idea how or why the rules should be stuck to, and hoist a finger or two to authority and the social distancing requirements. Totally selfish and make me despair for the future. And many of them are young, those who are the ‘green’ and ‘woke’ generation.

That picture of Cardiff Bay is an absolute fucking disgrace.

Offline Chorley

The older I get the more I come to realise that society is increasingly full of cunts and the decent amongst us are in an ever decreasing minority.  :( :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

The older I get the more I come to realise that society is increasingly full of cunts and the decent amongst us are in an ever decreasing minority.  :( :thumbsdown:

Because the younger generation today. They'll strap themselves to the wheel of a plane for 48 hours to save a rapist being sent home, or to a tree to stop them being cut down, but chuck their piss and shit bottles to the ground right next to them and leave them there afterwards (remember, 48 hours strapped to a plane/tree, they need to do it and you never see them carrying it home with them afterwards).

Online scutty brown

most of those going to the beach and creating this shit will be the likes of Mr Entitled Loudmouth and his gobshite bimbo trophy wife and 2.4 kids, in their  fuel guzzling Krautmobiles and 4x4s. Idiots in their 30s and 40s who don't believe in global warming, don't give a shit about pollution, don't give a damn about the environment, believe the world owes them a living. All they're interested in is the size of their house / car / wifes tits / next holiday and how much they can drink.
Its not the kids causing the problem, its their self-entitled yobbo parents

Offline Blackpool Rock

But you do accept those people are in the group of culprits? It's not everyone else, but them doing it.

No  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

This epidemic really has shown both the best and worst in people. 750,000 people volunteer to support their neighbours, retired healthcare workers return to work and risk their health to do so, to care for others, and everyday many acts of kindness go largely unrecognised.

Meanwhile there are raves, protests, crowds on beaches, fights, among the ignorant and unwashed who have no idea how or why the rules should be stuck to, and hoist a finger or two to authority and the social distancing requirements. Totally selfish and make me despair for the future. And many of them are young, those who are the ‘green’ and ‘woke’ generation.

That picture of Cardiff Bay is an absolute fucking disgrace.
Those recent incidents you refer to have happened after the lockdown restrictions started to be lifted though  :unknown:

They also happened after Dominic Cummings broke the rules thereby sticking a finger or two up to the general public closely followed by Boris backing him up and giving everyone a good fisting only for Matt Hancock to piss in everyone's mouth by telling us it was our civic duty to follow the rules  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Hobbit

most of those going to the beach and creating this shit will be the likes of Mr Entitled Loudmouth and his gobshite bimbo trophy wife and 2.4 kids, in their  fuel guzzling Krautmobiles and 4x4s. Idiots in their 30s and 40s who don't believe in global warming, don't give a shit about pollution, don't give a damn about the environment, believe the world owes them a living. All they're interested in is the size of their house / car / wifes tits / next holiday and how much they can drink.
Its not the kids causing the problem, its their self-entitled yobbo parents

I presume all those Liverpool cunts celebrating fall into that category as well? That was completely out of order what they did and I don't give a shit how many years it's been since they've won the title. As far as I'm concerned, after that celebration when they were told not to, they can wait another 30 years until they win it again. :hi:

Offline Hobbit

Those recent incidents you refer to have happened after the lockdown restrictions started to be lifted though  :unknown:

They also happened after Dominic Cummings broke the rules thereby sticking a finger or two up to the general public closely followed by Boris backing him up and giving everyone a good fisting only for Matt Hancock to piss in everyone's mouth by telling us it was our civic duty to follow the rules  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Sounds like a terrific PSE performance by the Government.  :D

Offline David1970

Because the younger generation today. They'll strap themselves to the wheel of a plane for 48 hours to save a rapist being sent home, or to a tree to stop them being cut down, but chuck their piss and shit bottles to the ground right next to them and leave them there afterwards (remember, 48 hours strapped to a plane/tree, they need to do it and you never see them carrying it home with them afterwards).

You do talk total crap
When was the last time you spoke to anyone under 30 in a meaningful way. You would find they are intelligent and informed, better informed than my generation and looking at your post a lot better informed than you.
Every generation has a mix of people so there you will find good and bad in every generation.

Online scutty brown

I presume all those Liverpool cunts celebrating fall into that category as well? That was completely out of order what they did and I don't give a shit how many years it's been since they've won the title. As far as I'm concerned, after that celebration when they were told not to, they can wait another 30 years until they win it again. :hi:

Yes, a lot of them do

Offline AnthG

You do talk total crap
When was the last time you spoke to anyone under 30 in a meaningful way. You would find they are intelligent and informed, better informed than my generation and looking at your post a lot better informed than you.
Every generation has a mix of people so there you will find good and bad in every generation.

And like I said above, when I was young, I went to all of the beaches in my area, and nobody, ever, ever left rubbish behind.

And why is it you always get so offensive in your tone when you disagree with someone? Especially when the other person is right :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like a terrific PSE performance by the Government.  :D
Course it's got to be paid for now so i'm expecting some Findom for a while  :D

Online sparkus

We don't really have any way of knowing.

It's just another of your straw men designed to make you feel better about yourself by having a go at people you've seen on TV and say things you don't agree with by implying hypocrisy without any actual evidence.