Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Royal Orchid, Crewe  (Read 2946 times)

Offline 44ster

Passing through Crewe recently decided to stop off at the Royal Orchid for an hour, having seen a few positive reports on here. It’s a 10 minute walk from the Rail station on Nantwich Road along with several other Thai & Chinese places along a half mile stretch.

Paid £40 for an hour to a plain looking woman on reception who led me upstairs to a pleasant room, though not en suite. Stripped off & climbed aboard before the same woman, Rosie, appeared, gave me a playful & slap on the bum & placed a towel over me. She removed it soon after at my suggestion & proceeded to give me a fine therapeutic massage with some long, slow, methodical strokes, but bereft of any sensuality. 30 minutes gone & soon after the flip she asked the usual question, telling me that a four-hand job with a colleague was available at £20 a head. This didn’t surprise me as I’d seen a the recent report including the same m.o., though can’t remember if it was the same two ladies. Anyway, Rosie popped downstairs & returned with Wei Wei, an attractive, smiley, tallish lady. She didn’t seem too keen on removing any clothing & tbh I couldn’t be arsed to haggle. She soon got to work with a well delivered hand job while Rosie played with my nipples as per my request & it wasn’t long before it had the desired effect. Wei Wei made her exit stage left soon after, leaving Rosie to use the remaining time with a relaxing head massage.

Rosie surprised me by later by saying that she was 28 & Wei Wei 35, but I would have guessed the other way round. After I left I couldn’t help feeling that at £80 I didn't get particularly good VFM – my fault of course. Maybe an hour with Wei Wei on her own would have been the better bet.
Modify Message