Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Olivia 21  (Read 5377 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet_Olivia_21 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wholuvsubaby

Found myself with a little free time last Monday and I usually get up to mischief when that happens!

Had not logged onto AW for a little while and found that xxxHannahxxx was on holiday, as was Nikki... What was i to do?..................................

stumbled accross Sweet Olivia's profile that particularly interested me and  sounded like she was working with Amy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

arrangements were swift and spoke to her on the phone after an initial text. English was good.

Sure enough the address was the same as Amy's and i was very pleased when she opened the door as she is gorgeous and has a fuller figure. If you like them pretty and shapely she is one for you.

Got down to business and she was vey polite, even undressing me and was straight into kissing with some tongue after a little coaxing.

Her oral is AMAZING - i have had may experiences over the years and her oral is right up there with the best even sucking my ball sack, without being asked to. I had to tell her to stop after 15 mins so we could get the raincoat on and start ploughing.

Very accommodating girl and i will be back.

Hannah, Nikki, you have competition ladies!!!!

SeekingtheTruth

Excellent, being toying with the idea of seeing Olivia for a while now.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Well i was that Olivia was back in town as I had had such a good experience with her on her first visit and the scene in Cardiff has gone a little down hill recently with even the oriental shops and influx of Romanians so thought I would give her another go.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Text her early on the morning of the 23rd May and within the hour had arranged to meet that afternoon for in call. I also spoke to her to discuss what she might wear.

I arrived a little early but text her all the same and she text straight back asking that I come straight up. Well who am I to disappoint a young lady, so I headed to her front door.

She met me at the door and looked amazing with the outfit hugging those curves. She offered me a drink and a shower but I declined both as I was as sweet as a daisy and recently watered.

She let me to the room and started undressing me as I put the paperwork in her stocking top. I soon discovered that she was commando as did she me, which she gave me a knowing wink and we chuckled a little about.

After a few minutes of kissing and caressing she took the little fella in he mouth and gave me the start of a great sloppy BJ whilst she was crouched down in front of me, giving plenty of eye contact. We then got onto the bed where the BJ continued and I explored her body, a little 69 before on with the hat and into cowgirl. I then asked her what was her fav position and she said doggie, so I obliged whilst she played with her clit but I came before she did so I went down on her after cleaning up to see if I could return the favour.

Ended with a massage and oily wank from her with another BJ and I managed a second coming! Impressed, well I was.

Great time with delightful lady who knows how to please. She is going back home soon for a few weeks and I do hope to see her again before she goes.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Another visit to Olivia today.

She gets better and better.

30 mins of sucking dfk and fucked her twice, she asked me for the second round. Not a clock watcher either time flew by 40 mins I recon.

Offline wholuvsubaby

had a little time to burn on Friday and had the urge to make a deposit, or two ;-) so was pleased to see that this little voluptuous favorite of mine was back after leaving earlier in the summer.

Called Olivia and we arranged a time, usual place in Cathays.

Greated at the door in a sexy basque and heels and dfk like a past lover.

I know her BJ was great before but the time off seems to have made her more hungry and even better than i remember.

great 30 mins session (although over ran, but no problem ) with at least half with her feasting on my cock. genuine dfk and sex. A little lube play and next time she's going to have her toys with her.

looking forward to that as she is getting dirtier and dirtier.

here till mid Dec. Catch her whilst u can, well worth it. Great punt

Offline ledley

Thanks for the advice i just went to see her. She is a bit bigger than i thought but still had plenty of sex appeal. She gave amazing owo and a nice massage. Not a nice venue but her room is really clean and warm.

I had owo for about 20 mins and then spent half that time with her riding on top. Decent punt!

SirFukedDaLot

Mm looks to chunky for my liking.. pity.

Offline HS4000Kestral

whereabouts is she for incalls guys?

Offline dcpunt

Her incall place is in Cathays not far from Roath park
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sharpshoes78

Gonna give her a go Friday
does she have a nice rack?
too many small tits of late

Offline ledley

Gonna give her a go Friday
does she have a nice rack?
too many small tits of late

she has quite small tits to be honest. Prob B cups

Offline wholuvsubaby

she has quite small tits to be honest. Prob B cups

Hey don't want to diss a fellow punter but Ledley, NO, think you may have visited her after one or two in the George? Lol

She's a definate ample C bordering on D

Offline ledley

Apologies if im mistaken, i just didn't recall them being that big. I'm happy to stand corrected though as i know you have seen her a lot nd ive seen her once. If i return to her i will complete a more thorough grope  :lol:

Offline sharpshoes78

Nothing new to add
Just wanna give a +1 having met her

Pauli

I seen her today. She is going back to Poland tomorrow.  She is working out of the same place as sexy Amy. Not as good a service as Amy thou. Offers kissing , owo, but no fingers. Probably wouldn't visit again