Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Africa?  (Read 11608 times)

Offline pbj46

In hindsight I would of used Seeking which I've heard is the best option, sugar daddy culture is big there, another word they use for it is 'blesser' there was even a film in cinemas out there recently about it, you will have some girls on tinder saying they are/arn't looking for a blesser. I think the girls in south africa are some of the hottest in the world though, huge asses, mixed race.

I didn't worry about HIV the same way I don't anywhere else in africa, it may be naive but I just think the sort of girl I target, not hardcore or too rough should be ok and then always use a condom and the risk is low. I think if you're targeting girls on seeking out there the risk will be low rather than say a brothal locals use. At least that's my opinion.

This is a mind-bogglingly stupid take.

South Africa has the highest new HIV cases in all of Africa.  Some 12 people per 1000 are infected every year, that's 1.2 in 100. 

Think of it this way, of each 100 profiles you scroll past on Seeking, more than 1 will have contracted HIV in the last year alone, never mind those who already had it.

A primary driver of this, is younger women shagging older men - which is the exact demographic you are targeting.

It's fucking Russian roulette, but worse, because at least that kills you quickly.

External Link/Members Only

> "Eastern and southern Africa have about a tenth of the world’s population, yet accounted for nearly half of the world’s 1.5m new HIV cases in 2021. And young women (aged 15-24) are disproportionately affected, with infection rates more than three times higher than in their male peers "
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:21:36 pm by pbj46 »

Offline Dinekid7

By £50 a night I meant the room.

You can change your location once you sign up to Seeking or have multiple locations and just use it that way.   You can try your luck meeting women in a bar or restaurant as women are friendly but your time is limited so you need to make it count.   I don’t touch Seeking regularly in the U.K but the exchange rate being favourable to you means that even if a woman asks for R1500 for a night in South Africa that would come to around £75.   For Badoo it’s a cheap app and will pair you with many full figured black women but you need to be there so it pairs you with the nearest women.

I discussed a meet with a full figured (not fat but big boned woman) who is still on Seeking who I agreed to R650 for a night (£32.50).  I couldn’t meet up as I was only there for a limited time but I could share the profile and others if you sign up. You get them in to WhatsApp and thereafter negotiate the rate. YMMV.  It is time consuming and could be a waste of money and I used to think the same way but then I struck gold a few times. As others have mentioned it’s less professional and tends to be more students and single mums with time on their hands and looking for ways to earn a bit of extra cash.

Red velvet has a good reputation.  If you are driving you could drive to Windermere Road (adjacent to Florida Road) and pick up some sexy streetwalkers for £5 for a blow and go or £10 for sex if you have an apartment).  There are lots of ads in an online platform called AdsAfrica (similar to Vivastreet here in the U.K) but I have never tried those as yet.  On my next trip, I will try and report back.

You gets lots of classy Bed and Breakfast joints on/close to Florida Road so that could be a good bet.   Coastlands in Musgrave is a nice hotel and I know from personal experience they are guest friendly (around R800/£40 a night for a double room).  You can message me the link and I can let you know if the location/apartment seems good.

So im finalising my trip, and its looking like 1 week in an Apartment in Sandton joburg, then hop on a flight to Durban and Staying in Umhlanga Radisson Blu Apartment i found on AirBnb, my only fear is how much grief i might get about bringing guest back with me, but like you recommended before, meet in a public place and i walk in with them should be ok?

Cant lie, ideally id just want to make contact, send a uber for them and tell them my room number, but maybe not the best idea especially on the first meet

Offline Markus

So im finalising my trip, and its looking like 1 week in an Apartment in Sandton joburg, then hop on a flight to Durban and Staying in Umhlanga Radisson Blu Apartment i found on AirBnb, my only fear is how much grief i might get about bringing guest back with me, but like you recommended before, meet in a public place and i walk in with them should be ok?

Cant lie, ideally id just want to make contact, send a uber for them and tell them my room number, but maybe not the best idea especially on the first meet

I would definitely meet them first at Gateway shopping centre or at the new mall called Pearls as it’s close to Radisson Blu.   Uber works and is very reliable and reasonable when you take in to account the favourable exchange rate at present.  If you are visiting now or during the next month, be prepared for some cold weather. Not as extreme as the U.K but especially in Johannesburg it does get very chilly so carry a few warm clothes.

I would try to make contact with the women if you are going through seeking before you come to SA as women can be flaky with their plans.   If you need tips on where to eat etc let me know what type of food you’re in to and what else you are looking to do besides meet women.   If all else fails go to Red Velvet and book an hour for around R400 (less than £20) and slightly more if outcall.

Let me know if you need any more help  :thumbsup:

Offline Ilikemuff

Anyone know the current going rate on Seeking in Cape Town?
Chatting to a few but steered off numbers to far, apart from one who wanted 7k rand for her rent, and would meet me one I got there  :lol:

Offline Markus

Anyone know the current going rate on Seeking in Cape Town?
Chatting to a few but steered off numbers to far, apart from one who wanted 7k rand for her rent, and would meet me one I got there  :lol:

You’re paying way way too much.   They are trying to take advantage of the fact that you are a foreigner, especially one from U.K.  you should be paying no more than R1.5k-R2k ppm max.   May be a bit more for places like Johannesburg because of capital city costs and because they earn more there than the rest of the country.

Offline Dinekid7

Will be im durban in January, gonna really enjoy myself

Offline tightfoot69

Will be im durban in January, gonna really enjoy myself

How did it go? As the OP to this thread I still haven’t managed to get to South Africa but I am considering it for later this year.

Offline Dinekid7

How did it go? As the OP to this thread I still haven’t managed to get to South Africa but I am considering it for later this year.

A.MAY.ZING

planning to head back this November, do capetown and then Johannesburg again

I'm into bigger woman (BBWS) so had what felt like unlimited options, from pros to non pros,

Plus amazing culture, amazing food, great weather, cheap alcohol.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 06:42:20 pm by Dinekid7 »

Offline Markus

A.MAY.ZING

planning to head back this November, do capetown and then Johannesburg again

I'm into bigger woman (BBWS) so had what felt like unlimited options, from pros to non pros,

Plus amazing culture, amazing food, great weather, cheap alcohol.

Where did you stay?   Did you arrange meet ups through Seeking or Badoo/Afro?   

Interested to know what you paid and what you got up to.  I’ll be in Durban later this year and possibly Cape Town too   :)