Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sandy_leroux - Norwich  (Read 2497 times)

11 review(s) for Sensually-Sandy (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Zask86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see Sandy for a quick 15 minute oral. She was friendly on the phone, was able to give me a last minute slot and gave me directions to her apartment. Her apartment was clean (ish) and she was dressed in a leather number. She was very polite and made some small talk while we sorted the necessaries.

She told me to get undressed which I did, would have been better if she had done it for me. She then laid me down and proceeded with OWO. It was very good with some deep throating in there. I hardly lasted anytime as it was that good and to be honest I was a bit nervous being an unexperienced punter.

So overall a positive experience.

The one thing I would note is that I am not sure if her pictures in her AW profile are actually her or if she has had them airbrushed. I cant be certain as it was a quick session and it was dark. I wasn't that bothered about it though.

Offline happyharry

Yes, I saw her for 1 hour in Newmarket (see my review 14th Nov '13) lower down in this thread.

Pretty much as Zask reports although I did have the full works. The oral is outstanding, other services are average. Certainly a business transaction rather than a GFE. OK if your preference is for a well preserved milf type but there are a few better options around, IMHO.

I'd say that the photos are her, but with some airbrushing.

She seems to spend her life touring round a two monthly circuit ?