Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Cindy_xx SWANSEA no show  (Read 2523 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4848036) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Aengus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Was planning a trip to Swansea and Cindy caught my eye.  No reviews on here but she looks nice so I dedcided to book her

Phone number showing on profile so I called re a meeting the following week.  Left voice message and my number.

No response so I messaged her next day (on a Wednesday)  for a meeting on Thursday the following week. Got a reply next day saying.  ‘Very interested can I let you know on Tuesday?” I replied ‘ when’s the latest you can let me know please as Tuesday leaves little time to find a replacement.’  No response.

I messaged on Monday To check if she was still interested - no response,

Messaged again on Tuesday no response.

Messaged on Wed asking if she was available. Responded “ yes that shouldn’t be a problem xx “. So sent a message saying great and then I put a booking on.

Checked Thurs am (day of the booking).  She hadn’t read the booking. Checked later... not read. Checked if she had logged on .. she had. 

Messaged 12:00 no response and not read.  I had booked a day room and managed to hook up with a civvy girlfriend and had a pleasant afternoon after all.   

Checked later that evening .... booking and messages not read.  No more contact.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online LoneWolf2020

I'm sceptical whether she really exists to be honest, pictures look a bit too good to be true to not be known on here. I thought the pictures may have been rip offs of welsh barbie.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 08:49:20 am by LoneWolf2020 »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I'm sceptical whether she really exists to be honest, pictures look a bit too good to be true to not be known on here. I thought the pictures may have been rip offs of welsh barbie.

Funnily enough, the same though occurred to me.

I hope she is real. But I fear not

Online LoneWolf2020

The more i look the more it looks like welsh barbie. Only doubt it she actually has positive feedback

Offline Aengus

I guess she’s genuine as she has recent feedback on AW from ‘withoutportfolio’ whom I think is or was a member here?

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
I guess she’s genuine as she has recent feedback on AW from ‘withoutportfolio’ whom I think is or was a member here?

Sportyboy123 has left her feedback too who could possibly be Sportyboy123 on here. He has feedback off the usual suspects including Welsh Barbie so he'd be able to tell you if they're one and the same

Online LoneWolf2020

I know they're not one and the same, wendy. I've met welsh barbie for a service. Nice, genuine girl. All i was concerned about was if the cindy profile had ripped off barbie's pictures thats all.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
I know they're not one and the same, wendy. I've met welsh barbie for a service. Nice, genuine girl. All i was concerned about was if the cindy profile had ripped off barbie's pictures thats all.

I would imagine not when it comes to the profile photos as it is verbotten for us to use our 3 profile photos anywhere else on the internet, they have to be exclusive to AW

Online LoneWolf2020

I would imagine not when it comes to the profile photos as it is verbotten for us to use our 3 profile photos anywhere else on the internet, they have to be exclusive to AW

Ok cheers.

And i just learned a new word....'verbotten'.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 05:04:08 pm by LoneWolf2020 »

Offline Bonio

Ok cheers.

And i just learned a new word....'verbotten'.  :thumbsup:

Not too sure that is a word mate! German verboten means forbidden, which is where I am guessing we were going here.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider

Offline Steelworker

Withoutportfolio is obviously a genuine punter who sees glamorous girls frequently. He was on here. That suggests this one may be genuine. Obviously not as reliable as some.