Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valenciaxxx Incall Cardiff August 2019  (Read 480 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4774469) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pantherblue

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Seen this profile many times but never logged on on a daily basis so havent pursued her, but fired off a random hopeful email not expecting a result but she replied and within 2 hours im down the Bay not far from Argos ( may pop in after as i need some new bedding ), txt her to say parked up and given the flat number, so walk acroos the road as dont park near SP homes, she did say i could but fuck it never do.
ring the intercom and up to the top floor, has to be the top frigging floor doesnt it.
Knocked and she opens the door, im thinking wow not waht i expected at all, about 5ft 5, long brown hair, dark skin but not a tan she has Med blood in her, ver pretty eyes and is mega freindly,,
shown into a room with the usual furniture and boom there it is a frigging towel on the bed always reminds me of a massge parlour lol,,
she offers to make me a coffee, cheers love, paperwork done and shes out into the kitchen,,
i strip and chill on the bed, V returns with my black coffee and i admire her body in her matching underwear.
onto the bed i ask for a quick massage as im aching like a twat, she good a that so maybe she has worked in a parlour.
we then kiss and its DFK which is a plus, then shes between my legs with my stiff dick in her mouth for some good OWO, shes working the balls and good strokes of the shaft..
into RO and she has a small pussy with some good size lips for those that like to suck on them as do i, then she covers me up and sh straddles me for the 1st bout of CG, V can bounce and grind like the best of them, the wet sploshing as my dick is being burried lets me know she is getting off.. we go for Mish with loads of DFK again, into RCG with a cracking view of her peachy ass, shes not mega vocal which suits me but you know by the little moans now and then shes loving it..
getting sweaty and hot as fuck now, so get back to Mish for the grand ending, no CIM on her list which is cool i knew that before and not a deal breaker for me as im a creature of mood and today i just wanted straight up banging really, i pop big style and her pussy grips me tighter and milks me for my last splurge, fuck it im spent lol..
she cleans me off with some wet wipes ( good girl ) and we chill for a while to unwind from our antics, she is a cool girl, interesting heritage hence the olive skin, im glad i came as ive had a good meet with a sexy little girl.
£130 for an hour, pretty girl who aims to please you and wants you to enjoy your time with her, if you want Anal or CIM then she is not for you but if you want a quality GFE with a sexy little thing with a great body who treats you as a king then shes for you,glad i met her and maybe if shes free when im in the mood again we can hook up...
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Not noticed her before Panther. But it looks like you've unearthed another good 'un  :drinks: