Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA seeking.com North East Regional Discussion  (Read 58188 times)

Offline Alonsy

Cutiexxx (19) Newcastle upon Tyne - External Link/Members Only

Uses a Hong Kong phone number - Asian looking girl

Pricing quoted on WhatsApp

“£50 just meeting outside
£200 meeting private without having sex
£400 meeting private having sex”

I spoke to her on SB and she was quite open she wanted platonic so I left it.

Offline Fragilehand

I hope you told her that's what I have a wife for! Boom boom I'll get my coat  :rolleyes:

Offline tynetunnel

She offered me more than platonic, but at a price!

Offline Alonsy

Ah ok, how much was she wanting?? She looks quite cute.

Online Glenday163

Hi all….been a while since I’ve been in the north east but having to come back for family reasons next month. Was gonna see if I clicked with anyone in SA for some fun whilst I’m back.

Anyone had any dealings with this one?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline tynetunnel

Ah ok, how much was she wanting?? She looks quite cute.

See post 650 where you quoted me and the pricing

Offline datwabbit

Cutiexxx (19) Newcastle upon Tyne - External Link/Members Only

Uses a Hong Kong phone number - Asian looking girl

Pricing quoted on WhatsApp

“£50 just meeting outside
£200 meeting private without having sex
£400 meeting private having sex”
£50 to meet outside. Make sure it's a nudist beach.

Those prices are terrible. Scammers are just not putting in the effort these days.

Offline Alonsy

See post 650 where you quoted me and the pricing

Ah apologies I didn’t click it was you.

Offline tynetunnel

SA -  Elegantgirlie 22 Newcastle

Wants £500 per week allowance. Don’t all rush now…

Offline tynetunnel

SA - CandiceXXX - 21 - Newcastle

Wants allowance for social meets before she will consider anything intimate. Yeah, right. Form an orderly queue lads

Offline datwabbit

SA - CandiceXXX - 21 - Newcastle

Wants allowance for social meets before she will consider anything intimate. Yeah, right. Form an orderly queue lads

Are you going for must be online within 7 days rule ? I saw about 300 meeting that but I had been ignored or dealt with a lot of them before.

Offline Ericshon

Calls herself Georgia now but has been on the site for yonks. Im very tempted as she comes across as friendly in chat but the photos and vids she sends look too good to be true. I suspect a bait and switch operation tbh

If anyone has had the pleasure I'd appreciate any info.  Cheers

Offline datwabbit

Calls herself Georgia now but has been on the site for yonks. Im very tempted as she comes across as friendly in chat but the photos and vids she sends look too good to be true. I suspect a bait and switch operation tbh

No info except the last photo looks the least touched up and she looks normal.

Offline neweewee

I messaged her, and she wanted money before meeting.

Offline Ericshon

No info except the last photo looks the least touched up and she looks normal.
Normal is fine thanks.
I've seen a video she sent me and if that's her she is smoking hot with one helluva curvy figure

Offline Ericshon

I messaged her, and she wanted money before meeting.
IThanjs for that. Ive been messaging her for a while and she hasn't requested anything yet. That would be a huge red flag of course

Offline tynetunnel

Gone for me, or I blocked her or she me….

Offline datwabbit

Is anyone subscribed now?

I've done a 50 mile filter of Newcastle (I prefer to travel to them) and the top 200-300 results are about the same faces from many years ago. I've got a new profile and not subscribed so I'm returning the same scammers, onliners, princesses and time wasters. There's some new faces but not enough to commit £80.

Whilst I may get lucky and someone has changed their needs to be what I'm offering, I can't see the point.

If things are changing this slowly, it's pretty grim for the region when you read about London, Scotland and the Midlands.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:14:28 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Alonsy

Am not, I am in SB which is harder but Ive had a couple of meets from it. It’s a lot harder work than SA. SA seems to be a lot of old faces but some new ones joining. I might try again soon.

Offline datwabbit

Am not, I am in SB which is harder but Ive had a couple of meets from it. It’s a lot harder work than SA. SA seems to be a lot of old faces but some new ones joining. I might try again soon.
I tried SB but found people weren't around when it said they were. I do have a SB account but not subbed. I'm finding like SA, it's the same faces over the last few years so if we didn't work then, no point in messaging now.

Aren't you finding the same faces?

Plus you say a few meets. So you're not getting someone regular?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:21:22 pm by datwabbit »

Offline updownandaround

Is anyone subscribed now?

I've done a 50 mile filter of Newcastle (I prefer to travel to them) and the top 200-300 results are about the same faces from many years ago. I've got a new profile and not subscribed so I'm returning the same scammers, onliners, princesses and time wasters. There's some new faces but not enough to commit £80.

Whilst I may get lucky and someone has changed their needs to be what I'm offering, I can't see the point.

If things are changing this slowly, it's pretty grim for the region when you read about London, Scotland and the Midlands.

I think all the regions other than London go through quiet periods.

I've used Seeking a few times in Newcastle and generally had a good time. It's also pretty easy to score on a night out too. The only thing that puts me off is the distance from my usual northern Seeking cities of Leeds and Manchester as I prefer to drive. On my next Seeking road trip, I'm going to do Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh, one after another.

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve got one onto WA today and tbh it’s a bit of a struggle getting any kind of sentence out of her. One or two word answers. But the latest is a little surreal. When I read it, I thought to myself “no shit Sherlock!” See below image

I’m not going to persue this one any further, I like my SB to make some effort at conversation!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline updownandaround

I’ve got one onto WA today and tbh it’s a bit of a struggle getting any kind of sentence out of her. One or two word answers. But the latest is a little surreal. When I read it, I thought to myself “no shit Sherlock!” See below image

I’m not going to persue this one any further, I like my SB to make some effort at conversation!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Didn't you ditch her at the Seeking stage?

She's either busy, dim or has a lot of guys on the go (or a combo of all three). This behaviour isn't unique to Seeking girls, try the level of entitlement on Tinder!

You should try a voice note on WA, that often works a treat for the girls who don't message much. Or go for the nuclear option and tell her the conversation is dusty, is she like boring in real life? You will either get blocked, an apology/excuse or a mouthful of abuse!

Offline Alonsy

I tried SB but found people weren't around when it said they were. I do have a SB account but not subbed. I'm finding like SA, it's the same faces over the last few years so if we didn't work then, no point in messaging now.

Aren't you finding the same faces?

Plus you say a few meets. So you're not getting someone regular?

No nothing regular at the moment. Met one today off SB, nice in bed and she has potential. Will see? Have one where we just can’t get our diaries to match. But yeah, same faces appearing but guess they say that about us! Ha ha.

Offline updownandaround

Don't waste your type with this one, she messaged me, not my usual type but she's basically a washed up cam girl trying to get money up front to "gain trust".

Offline Apeters125

Signed up talking to a few in the north east. Probably the same ones you have spoke to

Trying a few down Leeds area, see how I get on

Offline updownandaround

Bloody hell guys, what happened to Newcastle on Seeking? It's a wasteland in terms of talent at the mo. I was planning a couple of days there next week but it looks munterville right now.

Offline tynetunnel

There is a girl known as ‘Natalia baby’ on SA at the moment who looks VERY familiar!

Offline updownandaround

« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 07:08:09 pm by updownandaround »

Offline tynetunnel

And PimEyes says: External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Then it is who I thought. Used to be with an agency and has recently been in the press for inciting prostitution. It was the plumped up lips that I recognised!

Offline datwabbit

Then it is who I thought. Used to be with an agency and has recently been in the press for inciting prostitution. It was the plumped up lips that I recognised!
And had a fight at a funeral.

Offline tynetunnel

Offline Alonsy

Ani intel on this one?

I’ve spoken to before but nothing came of it. Tried to meet but gives off pro vibes at times

Offline Steve56

No info on her, mind, she does look very bonny.

Offline PeteS

I was messaging her on WhatsApp, but she was wanting 150 hour. Didn’t carry on the chat.

Offline Apeters125

Offline tynetunnel

Been chatting to this one on telegram now

Another one I can no longer see, so one of us has ditched the other! I’m quite ruthless!

Offline datwabbit

Been chatting to this one on telegram now
She's 7ft tall on her profile and in an open relationship. 2 red flags for me.

Offline tynetunnel

I recall one saying she is 7 foot tall. I didn’t challenge her on it but should have!

Offline nufc4life

SmartChick - 19 - Newcastle - External Link/Members Only

Left her number in a message to me (I’m unsubscribed) so I used the ‘trick’ - she immediately is looking for upfront money for “food ect” (sic) and “I can show you all what’s yours now”. Her number is using a Business WhatsApp so not her real number. I advised that I never offer any remuneration outside of a successful meet

Smart Chick is not as smart as me!

Oddly she has favourited me on SA after our WhatsApp chat  :unknown:

Apologies for pulling up such an old post, but what is the ‘trick’?

I’m not subscribed at the moment so would love to know, thanks!

Offline PeteS

I messaged her a couple of years ago and she was more interested in getting me to webcam rather than meet. Plus I don’t think she’s in the NE anymore

She has a AW profile in the NW External Link/Members Only

Offline Kev3773

I messaged her a couple of years ago and she was more interested in getting me to webcam rather than meet. Plus I don’t think she’s in the NE anymore

She has a AW profile in the NW External Link/Members Only
I met her in Peterlee about 3 years ago, she was fit as, but after that she moved into the content market, only fans etc. Would love another go.