Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 39275 times)

Offline Ow1234

This isn't really a review, but more that they are some good ones on the site, you just had to be lucky.

I've a had 6 good meets from sa, out of about 15 goes, I've had my fair share of shit ones, 5 where regular swapping each one around on a 2-3 month cycle , i took a break due to changing jobs, can't find their profiles any more 😒

Its not a guarantee that they won't try scam you, but something Ive found that helps weed out the scammers is ask for a short video of them saying something you tell them (like hi <your name >), just say you've been scammed/catfished in the past and it'll help you let them know that they are genuine.

1st one was actually my 1st meet from seeking back in 2020, a little pocket rocket, 19 - 20 max, amazing body and face, tight as fuck and could squirt buckets, varied between £100 and £150 a meet, but there was something off about her personality, dropped off the planet, thought that was that, a few months later she messaged me again had a couple more good meets then she disappeared again, messaged me a few weeks ago, had another meet was good, then halfway through round 2 she stopped and started crying and ranting about stuff going wrong in her life, felt a bit awkward so I left, she's messaged my again, in 2 minds on if a should reply, sex is awesome but I can't be dealing with any crap.

2nd one was great, kinky as fuck, a bit older than me, face was okish, but body was great and only wanted £80 a go, but she was flaky as fuck, sometimes we'd arrange something then she never answer her phone, then she just dropped off the planet.

3rd one, again great, in her mid 20s, totally my type and hot as fuck, only lived 10 mins away so that was good, £150 but sex was great and we got on. She stopped when she became pregnant (not by me), she had a hubby who worked away Alot so we met while he was away. I still have her contact info so may try her again in a few months.

4th a bit outside my travel range so didn't see her that much, mid 20s, a bit chubby, £120 a time, dirty as sin, but another one that dropped of lf the planet.

5th my age hot lovely pair of tits, we actually have a lot in common and have a good laugh £150 but it's worth it. She can only meet at mine, so not done it to much, my new job may help  with that.

And the 6th one started 2 weeks ago, I only logged onto seeking about because my membership was due to expire the next day, so thought I'd have a quick look.

I won't share her profile as she's no longer on seeking (not to blow my own trumpet, but it's because of me),  she is one of the few who are more interested in sex then money, so free.

It my also be because we are friends to begin with 😊
I saw her profile pic, she was wearing a facemask, but I could tell it was her, I was in 2 minds on if to message her,  as we are both married and we all know each other, (not seen each other for a number of years though).
So I messaged her, said
hi <insert name>, it was on read for ages then she replied who's this
Replied with my photo and name
Her reply, omg I've fancied you for ages.

Basically we are now fwb, we are both in the same situation the high libido partner in sexless marriages, but every thing else in the marriage is OK, she absolutely gagging for it, we've had more sex in these past weeks then we've both had in a long time, we've just had a day long fuck session, proper up for anything, she's a sub with a praise kink, I probably won't be looking for anymore from seeking now.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 06:13:42 pm by Ow1234 »

Offline Chex41

Ive been trying this site, but only ever seems to be new profiles that log in for a day or two then never be seen again and never anyone online live ?

Or is it just me .

Did have some success with secret benefits last year but she vanished … Shane v really as a dirty shag

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Scammer alert - See Seeking Scammer - Leeds Hotel in review section - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361823.0

External Link/Members Only

This is a new profile posted today on Seeking - Sakura x

:drinks:

Offline updownandaround

Not sure this is the "official" Seeking thread for Yorkshire but here goes.

I met this one a couple of months ago in Leeds, mad as a bag of spanners but an truly awesome fuck:

Decent looking girl too, claims to have been a former model. I didn't see her again because her personality is somewhat abrasive and therefore only good for a one off. Banging body and deranged enough to make the sex awesome. I wouldn't have a sleep over with her unless you were sleeping with one eye open and had removed anything sharp from the room.

Offline Prince charming

Hey updownandaround,how much did you pay and how long for?

Offline updownandaround

Hey updownandaround,how much did you pay and how long for?

I didn't pay anything other than cocktails. I never bring up money unless they do and she didn't even discuss any financial requirements so...

What I find with a lot of the older girls is they paint themselves into a corner around the money aspect. They are so desperate not to sound desperate that they say they are successful, have a great job, a great divorce settlement or whatever. After saying all that they can hardly pivot into a discussion about needing money. So I let them keep painting that "don't need no man" picture.

Offline Budgiesmuggler

I met this one a couple of months ago in Leeds, mad as a bag of spanners but an truly awesome fuck:

Decent looking girl too, claims to have been a former model. I didn't see her again because her personality is somewhat abrasive and therefore only good for a one off. Banging body and deranged enough to make the sex awesome. I wouldn't have a sleep over with her unless you were sleeping with one eye open and had removed anything sharp from the room.

I take my hat off to you sir......

She is fit as f*ck, great body, awesome shag and didn't try to rinse you with even a nominal PPM and you are discarding her on the basis of her being a bit loopy.  :D :D :D :D

Even if she was borderline sociopath i would take my chances....What was so abrasive about her if i may ask?

Offline updownandaround

I take my hat off to you sir......

She is fit as f*ck, great body, awesome shag and didn't try to rinse you with even a nominal PPM and you are discarding her on the basis of her being a bit loopy.  :D :D :D :D

Even if she was borderline sociopath i would take my chances....What was so abrasive about her if i may ask?

She has a nasty habit of just talking over you which of course you can overlook for a shag but on an on going basis? No way. She would also pick arguments over subjects she had no clue about but I imagine she's used to getting away with it because she's fairly decent looking for her age. I also imagine no guys will tell her to STFU because they want to shag her.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:17:51 am by updownandaround »

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Fair enough....thanks for the intel. Unless i can convince her to come to london, not sure ill bother then.

Offline updownandaround

Fair enough....thanks for the intel. Unless i can convince her to come to london, not sure ill bother then.

They all go to London, it's like a Mecca for sex workers, even the part time ones!

Oh, I forgot to add, she's a total lush and loves a drink, even in the morning so slurs quite a bit.

Offline updownandaround

Just a quick warning to any of you out there that may encounter the above girl on Seeking, she's a well known rinser and scammer operating in Yorkshire, the North West and London. She will insist on a gift and payment up front and upon meeting before anything happens, then she'll make an excuse and be off on her toes. She has no intention of providing intimacy so best to avoid meeting her but feel free to waste her time.

Offline Prince charming

Ditto about Beth Ann,she wanted £200 a month for as many visits as I liked but then wanted £50 for petrol money to travel from Sheffield to Doncaster.

Offline Laurence1959

Hi guys. I hold my hands up! Long time lurker. I've recently joined Seeking but not having any luck. There must be loads of attractive young women out there struggling with the cost of living crisis and loads of older guys like me with decent disposable income who want to meet them. Supply and demand. What's the solution?

Offline Prince charming

Have you had any luck getting any of them onto WhatsApp?Once on there it's just a matter of negotiations and what your willing to pay.

Offline Laurence1959

I have yes, but most want money sent in advance of meeting which I'm not prepared to do.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
I have yes, but most want money sent in advance of meeting which I'm not prepared to do.

Good Man.  Keep at it, it will happen for you.

Offline Laurence1959

Would anyone be interested in forming a group to meet up for a few beers and to swap informgenuine ation on genuine and good value seeking girls?

Offline anotherwoody69

Would anyone be interested in forming a group to meet up for a few beers and to swap informgenuine ation on genuine and good value seeking girls?

Rule 19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not be allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

Offline mrhorny2004

Hi guys. I've made contact with this girl.

Has anyone had any experience with meeting up with her?

Thanks

Offline Apeters125

Messaged but looked at my profile and didn’t reply, I must not have made the cut

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Met her, good fun but as mentioned, hard work to talk to. Also incredibly thin.

Offline updownandaround

Everyone's favourite washed up stripper/camgirl/rinser/scammer is back lads. Same as before, please waste her time by setting up meetings and not showing up.

Offline wristjob

Just signed up and working my way through this thread. is there a rookies guide to SA.

What I've picked up - don't be blatant, arrange an initial meet (pay for drink, nothing else) to discuss terms then get less subtle there? Is it gonna get me reported/banned if I say the wrong thing to the wrong girl or do they all know why they are there? Are they all real or lots of fakes? Can I hide my profile pic etc. Real names and home incalls are ok or keep it at arms length?

Any help appreciated.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
Just signed up and working my way through this thread. is there a rookies guide to SA.

What I've picked up - don't be blatant, arrange an initial meet (pay for drink, nothing else) to discuss terms then get less subtle there? Is it gonna get me reported/banned if I say the wrong thing to the wrong girl or do they all know why they are there? Are they all real or lots of fakes? Can I hide my profile pic etc. Real names and home incalls are ok or keep it at arms length?

Any help appreciated.

Read as many Seeking threads as you can, the Open one on the main board and those in the different areas

This may help as well -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Graphics789

Any help appreciated.

This is my recommendation and what has worked for me. I will split this into sections.

On SA (intro)
- If you can afford it, have a diamond subscription (it’s not much different from a premium account, but it sets you apart, you become priority and SBs will take you seriously - you’ll attract a lot of scammers, prossies and gold diggers though).
- Have one profile photo of you and two hidden photos (one photo always comes across as lazy)
- Descriptive ‘About Me’ section stating what you do, like to do (no more than 3-5 sentences).
- Clear and concise Seeking section, stating what you are looking for in hopes you will scare away the time wasters; for example I state looking for fun, intimate meets only - no online, no pictures/video buying, no platonic or paid M&Gs.

On SA (messaging)
- Don’t mention ppm, sex or anything of that nature; there are code words to use (wait until you go on WhatsApp).
- Keep your messages, short and sweet; be your natural self.
- No more than 5 exchanges prior to WhatsApp or whatever external communication method you prefer (SA is time consuming and you are not trying to marry these women or date them seriously).

On WhatsApp
- What sets me apart from most is voice noting my first message to each potential SB (it adds a human element and it’ll make things less robotic or soulless)
- You have more freedom here, but the skill/trick is not to make these women feel like prostitutes (be clever with your choice of words)
- Always ask the SB how much they are looking for - it’s your preference whether to accept first amount, negotiate or pass (I tend to do this on a case by case basis based on my preference) reliable Southeast Asians are quite rare so I’ll offer them more than I’d offer a western/eastern white women - it’s Keynesian supply and demand economics
- State how you want the initial meet to go, be clear about what you want and are looking for
- Prior to your first meet, video call to see how the SB looks like and more importantly, how she interacts with you - this isn’t AW, chemistry is vital for a good all around experience, always makes the sex much more enjoyable

Initial meeting
- Arrange a date, time, venue and stick to it
- Ensure you do not flake and also confirm the night before all the details and ask the SB if they want to cancel the meeting (give them a way out to cancel as SA is notorious for flakes). If they don’t reply by 12pm next day (assuming you are meeting up in the evening) assume it is cancelled. Move on, have a plan b just in case
- Unless you are a head of state with maximum security, I’d recommend a hotel/Airbnb for the first meet
- For a seamless meeting, I’d book the hotel close by to the restaurant/bar you’ll go to or book a nice hotel that has a good bar/restaurant - I usually say let’s meet up for drinks to see how we get on and if there’s chemistry - if drinks go well, let’s go back to the hotel room and begin our arrangement
- I wouldn’t see anyone that wants to or is happy with just meeting at hotel straightaway; they are rarely the best in bed - the ones who want to meet initially for drinks/light meal want to feel wined and dined a bit and they’ll reward you in the bedroom better than the hotel only meets
- Always pay after sex, never before (online bank transfer makes it feel less transactional, but for identity protection, you may prefer cash)
- Text them when they get home and ask if they had a good evening/date (not because you care, but because you don’t want no blackmail, or sexual assault charges to materialise)

I think that’s sufficient enough, others may plug in gaps/things I’ve missed.
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline updownandaround

This is my recommendation and what has worked for me. I will split this into sections.

On SA (intro)
- If you can afford it, have a diamond subscription (it’s not much different from a premium account, but it sets you apart, you become priority and SBs will take you seriously - you’ll attract a lot of scammers, prossies and gold diggers though).
- Have one profile photo of you and two hidden photos (one photo always comes across as lazy)
- Descriptive ‘About Me’ section stating what you do, like to do (no more than 3-5 sentences).
- Clear and concise Seeking section, stating what you are looking for in hopes you will scare away the time wasters; for example I state looking for fun, intimate meets only - no online, no pictures/video buying, no platonic or paid M&Gs.

On SA (messaging)
- Don’t mention ppm, sex or anything of that nature; there are code words to use (wait until you go on WhatsApp).
- Keep your messages, short and sweet; be your natural self.
- No more than 5 exchanges prior to WhatsApp or whatever external communication method you prefer (SA is time consuming and you are not trying to marry these women or date them seriously).

On WhatsApp
- What sets me apart from most is voice noting my first message to each potential SB (it adds a human element and it’ll make things less robotic or soulless)
- You have more freedom here, but the skill/trick is not to make these women feel like prostitutes (be clever with your choice of words)
- Always ask the SB how much they are looking for - it’s your preference whether to accept first amount, negotiate or pass (I tend to do this on a case by case basis based on my preference) reliable Southeast Asians are quite rare so I’ll offer them more than I’d offer a western/eastern white women - it’s Keynesian supply and demand economics
- State how you want the initial meet to go, be clear about what you want and are looking for
- Prior to your first meet, video call to see how the SB looks like and more importantly, how she interacts with you - this isn’t AW, chemistry is vital for a good all around experience, always makes the sex much more enjoyable

Initial meeting
- Arrange a date, time, venue and stick to it
- Ensure you do not flake and also confirm the night before all the details and ask the SB if they want to cancel the meeting (give them a way out to cancel as SA is notorious for flakes). If they don’t reply by 12pm next day (assuming you are meeting up in the evening) assume it is cancelled. Move on, have a plan b just in case
- Unless you are a head of state with maximum security, I’d recommend a hotel/Airbnb for the first meet
- For a seamless meeting, I’d book the hotel close by to the restaurant/bar you’ll go to or book a nice hotel that has a good bar/restaurant - I usually say let’s meet up for drinks to see how we get on and if there’s chemistry - if drinks go well, let’s go back to the hotel room and begin our arrangement
- I wouldn’t see anyone that wants to or is happy with just meeting at hotel straightaway; they are rarely the best in bed - the ones who want to meet initially for drinks/light meal want to feel wined and dined a bit and they’ll reward you in the bedroom better than the hotel only meets
- Always pay after sex, never before (online bank transfer makes it feel less transactional, but for identity protection, you may prefer cash)
- Text them when they get home and ask if they had a good evening/date (not because you care, but because you don’t want no blackmail, or sexual assault charges to materialise)

I think that’s sufficient enough, others may plug in gaps/things I’ve missed.

This is a really great Seeking workflow. Totally agree with the voice notes and the video calls, it really sets you apart especially if you're a bit of a character.

The only thing I would do differently is I will always wait until a girl brings up the subject of money. The girls that bring it up almost immediately are pros or semi pros and often I don't bother with them, especially if they've not even asked to see a photo of me. I would say that around 30% (maybe a little higher) of the girls I meet are freebies where there has been no mention of money from either side. I swear that sometimes these girls forget which platform they met you on - Seeking, Tinder, Bumble, Hinge etc.

Offline wristjob

Pinged ya for more info but I really appreciate this, it's like going back to school again. I figure at £100/month I need to be getting something out of it so got to do my homework first.

Offline updownandaround

Pinged ya for more info but I really appreciate this, it's like going back to school again. I figure at £100/month I need to be getting something out of it so got to do my homework first.

I think another common mistake guys make with Seeking is that they often assume that the money removes the need to do work on the site, you have to grind, follow up on unanswered messages and keep things moving on Whatsapp for the very best results. You have to put in solid time to get Seeking to sing and make that Diamond (or standard) membership work for you.

While the money does a lot of the talking and breaks down barriers, the girls on there are inundated with messages so you have to stand out and follow up.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023, 01:19:07 pm by updownandaround »

Offline wristjob

Reading the varying experiences it sounds a bit crazy. Like it's AW where the girls pretend it's not AW. The girls know what they want, the guys know what they want, nobody is allowed to just say it and both sides need to dance around a bit before getting to the point. In my old age I've got so picky on punts the last few years it can take hours fishing through HLs, who is available etc to set one up that I feel I can probably handle the effort of SA - we'll see.

Offline mrhorny2004

I think another common mistake guys make with Seeking is that they often assume that the money removes the need to do work on the site, you have to grind, follow up on unanswered messages and keep things moving on Whatsapp for the very best results. You have to put in solid time to get Seeking to sing and make that Diamond (or standard) membership work for you.

While the money does a lot of the talking and breaks down barriers, the girls on there are inundated with messages so you have to stand out and follow up.

Yes and very true. SA is a different ball game. It's not for everyone. I find that I can interact with SA girls for a few weeks only at a time. When my subscription finishes I leave and return after a while. Feels more fresh.
I've kept some SA contacts from years ago and still keep chats going.
It's not for everyone but then it's great to have variety.

Offline updownandaround

Tread carefully with this one lads, gives off total rinser vibes and says she'll only do a monthly arrangement with money up front. I pied her originally then out of nowhere she messaged me with a totally different vibe. Top tier shag if not a little cold, love to look at herself get fucked in the mirror. Sex 8/10, oral 8.5/10 and it'll set you back 300 notes. Will travel to Manchester but based in Leeds.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 11:25:48 am by updownandaround »

Offline Niggledebits

Great advice on Seeking. I might add the following:

1. Never have any valuables especially bank cards with you. Also nothing with your id on
2. Don't use your personal phone even if you are single. Use a second phone
3. Never send money ahead of a meet, been caught out sending money then they vanish. Some of the clever scammers will leave it to the last minute before asking for money by which time your dick is thinking rather than your head
4. Be courteous at all times both when messaging and on the meeting.
5. Just watch out for scammers, there a loads on the site. After a video call with one girl, I then had comms from her so called mother threatening to report me to the police unless I paid money over. This is where the being courteous comes in and acting respectful. I knew I had nothing to fear because I had kept my video call clean.

It is good fun but hard work. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 05:09:07 am by Niggledebits »

Offline updownandaround

1. Never have any valuables especially bank cards with you. Also nothing with your id on
3. Never send money ahead of a meet, been caught out sending money then they vanish. Some of the clever scammers will leave it to the last minute before asking for money by which time your dick is thinking rather than your head
5. Just watch out for scammers, there a loads on the site. After a video call with one girl, I then had comms from her so called mother threatening to report me to the police unless I paid money over. This is where the being courteous comes in and acting respectful. I knew I had nothing to fear because I had kept my video call clean.

All great points, number 2 in your list is really important. Get a burner phone and virgin (not Virgin mobile!) SIM, it's like the second commandment in the Bible. Also check out your PimEyes footprint with any photos you are using, their technology is getting better and better, I've noticed of late that you don't even need to have a full face visible in a photo and it can still find someone. Lastly, if you're staying in a hotel that displays your name on the phone or on the Welcome screen of the telly then be careful of that. Or be wise and check into the hotel using a fake name and fake address on your loyalty account, got to bag those points! It's very very rare they actually ask you for ID and they never bother looking at your card if they have to enter the number manually.

Offline Kali

100% agree with this, some will make it seem normal that you pay before the meet, I had a girl try to guilt trip me into it. And then said “no money no honey” even though I said I’d pay before the honey whilst she’s with me :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Eugene29

I've had a couple of spells on Seeking, each for two/three months and my last subscription finished about six months ago.

After a couple of months on there, you've seen all the profiles and likely communicated with those you want to.  Everything said about being courteous, grown up and working hard at it is great advice.  I'd suggest that you treat it like a dating website and write to each one as though they are the only woman you are messaging.  I've messaged quite a few of different ages (I'm fifty):

Late twenties & early thirties  - It really does seem to be about the money for them
Late thirties  -  A bit more interested in the messaging and getting along, having something in common
Forty and over  -  Even more so.  They do seem to want the connection..... or at least the ones I communicate with.  I should say that the ones who are straight to the money and time limits or what is/isn't permitted, I quickly avoid.

I've met eight women although one was only once and she let me know I wasn't for her.  Of the other seven:

A 53 year old (married) got cold feet after a couple of social meetings.
A 52 year old I met socially and then after a couple of dates, organised a hotel.  After that, she felt guilty (was married) and stopped messaging
A 47 year old (single) I met for dates and hotels for about nine months.
A 46 year old (single) with whom I had a social date and then a hotel date.  I had trouble finding the time but we still say hello and recently she has got back in touch.
A 42 year old (married) I had a social date first and have been meeting in hotels for six months....and will continue to do so.
A 38 year old (single) I spent over a year seeing and we had social dates as well as sex dates, although we just message now as her circumstances changed.
A 36 year old (single but I think dating in the real world!) I met socially and have continued to do so for about five months.  So far there's nothing physical but I am persevering.

Whilst the above seems like bragging, I have listed them as the 46 year old is the only one I paid.  The rest I cover expenses (dates, hotels, small gifts, birthday cards) although a couple of them insist on going halves!!!  I will say that I did have to do a considerable amount of messaging to weed out the PPM types in order to find the more genuine types, the ones who want to be wined and dined a little but without it being a full relationship......in other words, 'The Arrangement'.

I think it works for me as I am happy to spend a long time messaging, phoning, dating and so on and see where it will lead.  When it finally does take a turn for the better, then its just like dating.  But there can be weeks between both social and physical dates and you have to keep up the work and interest but, as I have only gone further with ones I really like, that's not too difficult.....honest!

Offline Bikerboy

Thanks for your post, it seems you’ve focused on exactly the age group I don’t! Your approach is interesting and results speak for themselves.
My focus is usually 18-24 and I’ve never had an unpaid meet in that age group. It’s been amazing tbf.
Had around a year meeting an attractive late 20’s lady who refused any form of payment, the closest to your experience maybe.
Anyways, good to read another approach!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 09:59:48 pm by Bikerboy »

Offline updownandaround

100% agree with this, some will make it seem normal that you pay before the meet, I had a girl try to guilt trip me into it. And then said “no money no honey” even though I said I’d pay before the honey whilst she’s with me :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

If that ever becomes a sticking point, I defuse the situation by not giving her the money but putting it somewhere neutral in the room and say she can have it when she's done. That way, If she insists on taking it before the deed then you know in all likelihood you have a scammer/rinser on your hands and you can show her the door and bail out.

Offline Eugene29

Thanks for your post, it seems you’ve focused on exactly the age group I don’t! Your approach is interesting and results speak for themselves.
My focus is usually 18-24 and I’ve never had an unpaid meet in that age group. It’s been amazing tbf.
Had around a year meeting an attractive late 20’s lady who refused any form of payment, the closest to your experience maybe.
Anyways, good to read another approach!

I think I'd love to have the balls to try that early twenties age bracket but it feels a little uneasy.  Partly just the age difference, partly the disparity in the small talk and partly because I enjoy it when they enjoy it.  With the younger ones, I'd always feel that they were checking their Apple Watch over my shoulder and openly faking it.

In my mind, the old birds won't dent my ego so straightforwardly.....!!

Still, a twenty one year old.......... hmmm

Offline updownandaround

I've had a couple of spells on Seeking, each for two/three months and my last subscription finished about six months ago.

After a couple of months on there, you've seen all the profiles and likely communicated with those you want to.  Everything said about being courteous, grown up and working hard at it is great advice.  I'd suggest that you treat it like a dating website and write to each one as though they are the only woman you are messaging.  I've messaged quite a few of different ages (I'm fifty):

Late twenties & early thirties  - It really does seem to be about the money for them
Late thirties  -  A bit more interested in the messaging and getting along, having something in common
Forty and over  -  Even more so.  They do seem to want the connection..... or at least the ones I communicate with.  I should say that the ones who are straight to the money and time limits or what is/isn't permitted, I quickly avoid.

I've met eight women although one was only once and she let me know I wasn't for her.  Of the other seven:

A 53 year old (married) got cold feet after a couple of social meetings.
A 52 year old I met socially and then after a couple of dates, organised a hotel.  After that, she felt guilty (was married) and stopped messaging
A 47 year old (single) I met for dates and hotels for about nine months.
A 46 year old (single) with whom I had a social date and then a hotel date.  I had trouble finding the time but we still say hello and recently she has got back in touch.
A 42 year old (married) I had a social date first and have been meeting in hotels for six months....and will continue to do so.
A 38 year old (single) I spent over a year seeing and we had social dates as well as sex dates, although we just message now as her circumstances changed.
A 36 year old (single but I think dating in the real world!) I met socially and have continued to do so for about five months.  So far there's nothing physical but I am persevering.

Whilst the above seems like bragging, I have listed them as the 46 year old is the only one I paid.  The rest I cover expenses (dates, hotels, small gifts, birthday cards) although a couple of them insist on going halves!!!  I will say that I did have to do a considerable amount of messaging to weed out the PPM types in order to find the more genuine types, the ones who want to be wined and dined a little but without it being a full relationship......in other words, 'The Arrangement'.

I think it works for me as I am happy to spend a long time messaging, phoning, dating and so on and see where it will lead.  When it finally does take a turn for the better, then its just like dating.  But there can be weeks between both social and physical dates and you have to keep up the work and interest but, as I have only gone further with ones I really like, that's not too difficult.....honest!

Well done, you've been busy!

I generally tend to avoid the 18-24 age range because they are often stuck in their princess syndrome. That said, you do find the occasional gem in that bracket. One of my first ever Seeking dates was a 19 year old, very mature and very intelligent. She also really got off on the older/younger dynamic. She's now 33, married and has kids but she still e-mails me from time to time.

Offline Eugene29

Well done, you've been busy!

I generally tend to avoid the 18-24 age range because they are often stuck in their princess syndrome. That said, you do find the occasional gem in that bracket. One of my first ever Seeking dates was a 19 year old, very mature and very intelligent. She also really got off on the older/younger dynamic. She's now 33, married and has kids but she still e-mails me from time to time.

But that's one of the main points for me, finding someone you connect with, can communicate with, understand their side as well as your own lascivious reasons which leads to a long term sustained encounter.

From my comms with others on there, the site isn't what it was back in the day, its lost some of its sincerity or integrity.  I've only known about it for a couple of years: I wish you'd have introduced me to it fourteen years ago!!!

Offline wristjob

Awesome stuff guys, really appreciate it all. I'm finding it quite fun at the moment. Frustrated all the people from 5000 miles away keep liking me despite saying not to on my profile.

I think the way Eugene uses it seems more like what I want really. PPM sex is going to work out way more expensive than punting, and I'm settling down to more regulars who give a good service and have some chemistry. The bits I miss are dinner dates with a nice girl, so that with the possibility to move up works for me.

I also get the feeling that a month or 2 on and a few off is probably more the way to go cos there just really aren't that many active profiles in a reasonable proximity.

I'd also say I'm pretty used to the idea of being polite. I am vigilant about what i type form work so I stick to polite interactions and an air of naivete and assume if anything ever leaked there would be no smoking gun. Assume the person on the other end thinks they are on Match and is oblivious and don't get down to the nitty gritty online.

Offline updownandaround

But that's one of the main points for me, finding someone you connect with, can communicate with, understand their side as well as your own lascivious reasons which leads to a long term sustained encounter.

From my comms with others on there, the site isn't what it was back in the day, its lost some of its sincerity or integrity.  I've only known about it for a couple of years: I wish you'd have introduced me to it fourteen years ago!!!

Back in 2008, Seeking was a different site, more like what it wants to be again today.

The girls where looking for a certain lifestyle rather than a knee trembler for 200, all so that they could buy something to take photos with for Instagram or pretend to be doing well in life for their friends. Now that "sugar dating" is mainstream and there's a lot of exposure on TikTok you have every ratchet with a phone creating a profile filling with the hopes of Louboutins and Porn Star Martinis but ending up smelling of Premier Inn soap instead.

It also didn't help that we turned Seeking into an alternative front end to AW. Alas, the damage is done and the past is always there for us to reminisce about. 😂

Offline Bikerboy

I think I'd love to have the balls to try that early twenties age bracket but it feels a little uneasy.  Partly just the age difference, partly the disparity in the small talk and partly because I enjoy it when they enjoy it.  With the younger ones, I'd always feel that they were checking their Apple Watch over my shoulder and openly faking it.

In my mind, the old birds won't dent my ego so straightforwardly.....!!

Still, a twenty one year old.......... hmmm

Yeah agree with younger ones depending on the girl, the bigger age gap can be a different vibe. Oh yeah on their phone a lot but I see that as they feel comfortable, as long as they focus on me when needed 😂

You hit the nail on the head when you say you’re looking for mutual enjoyment! So do I,  it’s why I’ve not progressed further than a few meets with so many. Finding that is like looking for a needle in a haystack- clearly pump and dump wouldn’t give a monkeys - I really do and have been lucky to find a few attractive intelligent girls who I get on with and genuinely get off on playing with a (much) older guy, I’d say 20% only of intimate meets in my case.

It’s funny bc I sometimes find 30+ can be more demanding and less accepting than younger, but your post gives me hope!

Offline wristjob

I knew this girl once, about 25 who had had a brief affair with er boss around 30 years older. Apparently he was fat and bald and a great shag, really knew what to do. Being better at sex, knowing more, taking our time more and being willing to go that extra mile for a much younger girl probably has an appeal to girls who just haven't really had great experiences with boys their own age.

Offline Apeters125

Anyone seen this one?

Wants a call after a couple of messages

Offline updownandaround

Anyone seen this one?

Wants a call after a couple of messages

Yes, I have met her, total semi pro, decent looking older Asian woman, very flexible due to all the yoga and stuff she does. Met her in Leeds in March according to my notes. She pushes hard for a monthly arrangement but she settled for 250.

Offline Hornylad

hi pal

when you paid her £250 mate, how long did she stay with you for? did she have any limitiations to the services she provided or for how long the bedroom action was for?

Thanks