Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy...Lucci - User ID 1937091 - It's not Sexy Miaa, it's a Jodie Foster Android  (Read 1072 times)

3 review(s) for Busty..Miaa (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

incognitomosquito

Jodie Foster - The Robot
External Link/Members Only

Right let's start with the negatives first

Negate it!
- Sexy Miaa's profile has clearly been re-used by her pimps or maybe she's sold it.  It's definitely Lucci in those pics, she maybe unaware that it did belong to Miaa, even so...this is a negative which is pretty subjective from one punter to the next.  For me....the fact that it was bought and paid for by Lucie (Lucci) or her pimps was to her credit.  My gut feeling was rewarded by a petite and tiny looking Jodie Foster look alike! Yes I'm aware of how strange that reasoning sounds.

- She short changed me by £10. I only wanted 30 mins for £50. Yes I know I should always bring the correct change...but I withdrew enough for a taxi back home...no idea the machine would give me 3x20.  I decided not to dispute it...because...my cock was hard! Rather crude...I know.

- Her English is pretty poor.  I know what some of you guys are thinking, 'She's an EE, what on earth do you expect?!', well I expect to be able to have simple instructions understood to an extent and not ruin the experience.  In this case...it did put a dampener on the whole thing.  'Can you move to the side so I can spoon-doggy fuck you and play with your clitoris', should be understood by all foreign working girls, or...we could learn Czech, Romanian, Polish, German.....

- Rushed service.  She had the audacity to tell me to be calm...she was riding me like a little ferret trying to get me to cum! I have no idea how I stayed hard....maybe because I was fucking a petite Jodie Foster look alike!  She just needs to elegantasise herself...I know, elegantasise is not a word.

- Gorgeous Linda, Sexy Bianka and maybe one more person were in the Living room, door wide open, with Linda crying her heart out about something, 'I don't feel well, why should I....'. Look pimps, if you're reading this, it's not a HUGE negative.  No need to send the heavy's onto the girls.  It made me a little horny in fact.  But at one point I stood in the toilet for around an extra minute and when I tried to escape back into the shag room, I got the wrong fecking room.  ALL doors were shut EXCEPT for the living room door.  A rather weird scenario.

Positively Hard!

- I was hard throughout the whole encounter, which was to Lucci's credit, although she calls herself Lucie when I text her. 

- The place was clean and well bloody facilitated.

- Lucie did actually try very hard to communicate with me, even though she politely refused me a massage....grrr...I'm not going to talk to someone for 10 minutes if they can't speak good English.  I did make her laugh though...probably more at me than with me.  I think I even pulled a funny face at one point to make her giggle...

- Lucie does indeed look like Jodie Foster, especially in soft room dimmed light...and no Lads, the lights were not turned off, I could see her very well.  Her breasts are small, nothing special, but her body is feminine enough.  She's a tiny little thing and her description on her profile is pretty accurate as well as those photos.  She should change those pics though, she looks a little council estate like in those pics.  No class war intended with those comments. 

- Comms were very good infact.  Very responsive on text or phone.

The meet

Now I didn't intend to punt today.  I had masturbated over the video that Roland re-linked on Bara Red haired lass in my review.  I then wanked off again to some random teen video on the net, of course this was for two reasons.  I had the horn.  I didn't want to spend any money today on a punt...but then Lucci's profile came up.  Did what I normally do, a bit of research on UKP, the first post that comes up is my own, Sexy Miaa - Bait and Switch!  As I said before, my gut instinct was good on this one...I knew this would be a genuine punt despite the profile switch over. 

I eventually got to meet Lucie who greeted me and got me a glass of water as requested and as I mentioned before there was a little bit of a fiasco with the bathroom and going back into the shag den.  Two doors that look identical, which one do I choose!?!?!?

The service itself was a little rushed and I had to try and take control a few times.  Trying to guide Lucie so I could fuck her spoon doggy style was a tough navigation, since she would stop and politely say, 'where?' or 'what?'.  We got there in the end and I fucked her till I climaxed.  No DFK or FK or even light kissing.  No RO.  There was OWO but it was too short lived and I had to stop her from reaching for the condom as soon I was naked and on the bed. SHE seems very inexperienced! I really had to work hard to get Lucie to enjoy the sex, and she tried at points, as I doggy styled her she did play with herself and moaned enthusiastically.  But the acting was not good enough!  This only remains as a neutral because in my head, I was fucking Jodie Foster (I know some Foster fans are probably a little grossed out by this) and I oddly stayed rock solid throughout the whole encounter, which is to her credit!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:51:25 pm by incognitomosquito »

incognitomosquito

Looks like Lucci now has her own profile External Link/Members Only

And Angie 25 has taken over Sexy...Miaa's old profile External Link/Members Only