Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Brook Heathrow area. Reposted from another site  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Steve2

Just saw this on another site. Apparently the notorious Katie Weale

Went to see Blue Brook

UserID=2380201.  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She claims to be a professional. Anything but. Got there, 1 minute in she asks why I am looking at her "like that". I asked like what and she kicked off saying she was not going to see me and I need to pay cancellation charge (cost of full hour). As soon as I said I thnk thats unfair I hear loud banging on the door saying "pay the F'ing cancellation". I was then told "Steve" will be coming to sort this out if I dont pay up. Obviously, I had no choice but to pay. She then told me to F off and the person outside was shouting abuse at me.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 02:12:26 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Convince Me

Good on ya Steve for bring this to the attention of others.

Online akauya

Thanks for that Steve. What a nasty piece of work.

I hope Adam does create the rogues gallery. By the looks of it, the gallery is going to be pretty full.

SirFrank

What a cunt. Did you see her Steve or is this simply a repost of someone else's. I see she's already hidden her feedback

Offline Jerboa

No it sounds like Steve has reposted this here, some other poor punter has been scammed, Katie is a wrongen!  :crazy:

Offline Steve2

What a cunt. Did you see her Steve or is this simply a repost of someone else's. I see she's already hidden her feedback

It's a repost from someone else

vorian

Thanks for that Steve. What a nasty piece of work.

I hope Adam does create the rogues gallery. By the looks of it, the gallery is going to be pretty full.

A large chunk of UKP already seems like a rogues gallery,  Thank goodness.  Maybe there should be a superstar section as well for prossies who are consistently reviewed well by lots of different established members.

I do think the bad and the very bad should be pointed out, but sometimes the tiny handful of top 1% get missed in the sea of shit.

cockneybstrd

She is in Stratford today

Am tempted to jump on the central line and see if she tries to pull the Steve trick again

SirFrank

It's a repost from someone else

Cheers mate and thanks for the heads up. She's a serious cuntbag

SirFrank

Am tempted to jump on the central line and see if she tries to pull the Steve trick again

Go on - give em a slap. My mate (wirey small ex marine) got an attempted skank about 10 years back in London. He doesn't look hard but he's a serious handful. Lets just say the pimp had a swift punch in the throat and he got his money back. He's happily married now so no longer punts

Offline Steve2

Why the fuck would you bother?

cockneybstrd

As it would take me about 15 mins to get to Stratford

And probably because I am in the mood for a bit of row today.

Offline Steve2

Enjoy

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

Just what the forum needs  :thumbsdown:

vorian

Just what the forum needs  :thumbsdown:

I'm telling you for the last time, no it doesn't :D

Aspen

I've been caught like that, but I toughed it out. There are lots of scams like this around, but I'm wise to them now.

Who cancelled? - she did. What about your cancellation fee?

Ever since I got threatened I've had a simple phone with one touch dialling in case it ever happens again.

I would have thought that this one warrants a similar response to ParisB, because it's even worse. What is the address etc?