Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Perfect Chinese Massage" - Cruddas Park / Westmoreland Road  (Read 463 times)

cuppatea

External Link/Members Only

My only massage/HE experiences have been at Lilly's in Fenham, and I think this place might be ran by her as well, although there was no clear evidence of that at the time - just a hunch!

I'd had a long couple of days sat in front of the computer followed by going to the gym so I just wanted something relaxing. But I didn't want to go to Lilly's this time around for various reasons (other people's reviews will explain) so thought I'd risk this place and risk it not being the girls that work with Lilly.

I rang and got through first time, answered extremely quickly and arranged for half an hour and an arrival time. The girl text me the address and clear description of which house to go to (guess people may have had issues in the past)

I can be a bit of a quickfire, so had some "alone time" before I went and then showered and went down. Door opened a lot more in a friendly way rather than the hide-behind-the-door method that most girls use. Honestly preferred it.

Girl was young, maybe in her 20s. Average body, average face. She led me through to the room and we sorted paperwork
"25 for half an hour, 20 for extra"
so £45 in all.

Stripped off, onto the massage table, and after a couple of minutes the girl came. Asked how I want the massage, hard or soft. Few issues with my back in the past so with this type of place I'll always go for soft/sensual to make sure I leave painfree!
The massage was fine. After 10 mins or so the little swipes began, and then very quickly asked to flip over. Again I was asked "hard or soft" for the HE. I went for soft as some of these girls feel like they're trying to rip it off. The HE was good enough. Had better, and had a lot worse! I came after a couple of minutes, and the girl wiped me down, got 2 clean towells, one for my mess, one for my back. Had a laugh with the girl, and then she asked if I wanted to carry on with the massage as we had time. She spent the rest of my time on my legs at my request. Got dressed, wasn't rushed at all. Said our goodbyes

Silly me, I forgot to even ask her name! We had little bits of conversation throughout the appointment, and her English was good. Nice girl and tbh I think that made up for everything else being average. I'm quite introverted, but this girl was easy to get on with. Helped the experience

Can't decide between neutral and positive, so going for neutral. I would revisit though